*.:.*DOTW:Which Raaz Wil Be Revealed*.:.*

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Guys..Its Time for our new...

hey guys i am back with this week's discussion to see where y'alls priorities lieπŸ˜†

Alright...

It has only been a couple of months since this show started and we are already dealing with about 150 secrets.

So...

This week's question is

In this upcoming party, which raaz do you want to be revealed???

Now you can pick only one of the following secrets and TELL ME WHY you want that raaz to come outπŸ˜‰

The secret of Heer being Balraj's daughter
The Video Camera secret of Premeer
Manmeet is a psycho freak
Ash is actually in love with Preet
Prem is in love with Heer

Or

Do you want Heer to find out the truth behind DJ's lies to her and Lalit

And Guys remember you get to pick only oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Waiting for your replies!!!!

Ciao Till Next Week!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I think that the Manmeet being a physco freak secret will come out first πŸ˜†
TaAnu_Premeer thumbnail
I THINK THE CAMERA'S SECRET WILL COME OUT IN THE PARTY πŸ˜• πŸ˜• Edited by noor k - 15 years ago
paprot thumbnail
Manmeet being a physco freak secret will come out
ziana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want the video camera secret of prem hee cuz then(in my opinion heer will misuderstand )then lil rona dhona n afta tht  we will get 2 c  prem heer scenes 😳 😳 😳 ) Edited by ziana - 15 years ago
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh I want ALL of them to come out lol πŸ˜†okie okie I have to choose one...😳
The secret of Heer being Balraaj's daughter.. But that wud take time.. coz thats what I 'want' to come out lol but it wont come out so soon.. That wud solve a lot of maslas..
Well even Manmeet's raaz wudnt be out soon lol His dad will come on last min and nothing will happen...
And hmm if Heer got to know the reason behind Dj's lie... She wudnt really be able to anything..
And if Ash loves Preet raaz comes out.. Wudnt make much difference.. lol Or maybeee lolπŸ˜†

But ya I m sticking to Heer being Balraaj's daughter oneπŸ˜†... Sowwie m confujed and greedyπŸ˜†
Edited by -Faith- - 15 years ago
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I want manmeets truth to come first...then I think all other truths will come out one by one 😊
goodkashish thumbnail
well....... .........i wish daljeet want to saw something else and by mistake she plays that video and everyone blames on heer......prem scolds everyone ans says that to stop blaming heer.......bcoz he loves heer to the death.....and gaytri supports heer and prem.......
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
u know i personally want heer being balrajs daughter;s raaz to comeout..i know it wont be out for some time but when it does come out almost eveything will fall in to place 😊
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shruti agree with u personally also want heer n meher's identity 2 cum out n the whole truth abt DJ lying n treating heer n meher badly 😑 but i know it won't be out soon 😭

in the party i m sure manmeet being a freak will be out but only one person will know not everyone n DJ will again successfully manupalate the situation 😑 gayatri will also cum 2 know that heer is her future bahu 2 be πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ accordng 2 her promise πŸ˜ƒ

CD will be revealed on sangeet or mehndi day which will hopefully lead 2 prem confessing his feelings for heer in front of everyone πŸ˜ƒ which will lead 2 another misunderstanding between heer n prem 😑

DJ will know ash is in love with preet n again force her 2 be with prem n not preet 😑

priya 😊