Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar - Page 2

balhfan123 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks Chandrika for starting the new thread 👍🏼 and congrats to all sakshi fans that we reached 150 mark 👏 👏 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys, as promised, some promotional siggies. There aren't many, maybe after exams I'll see if I can whip us some more.

Non-Ani:

Ani:

Smaller version:

Hope you like them!
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Vasu: Thanks Vasu! For all your help n support! 😊 Your suggestion about the promotional sigs n about making the topic a sticky during weekends is gr8! 👏 👏 👏 ...n Vasu.. 😳 How do i thank you enough for all those beautiful promotional sigs you've made for us inspite of all the exam pressures! 👏..will use them right away! 😊 Thanks a Ton once again! 😉 ..All the Best For Your Exams Buddy! 😃

@Ritu: Thanks A Ton for the Good Wishes Ritu! 😊 We Hope to Rock Thread 2 as well! 😳

@Tarah: Thanks for your wishes Tarah! 😊 ...your beautiful sig n post contributions are responsible for this achievement as well! 👏 👏

@Muaaz: Hey Bushra! 😊 Thanks for all the appreciation.. 😊 ...You're contributions to this thread have been valuable too! 👏 👏

@Geeta: Hey Geeta! 😊 Thanks for your appreciation..your contributions have also helped our thread race ahead! 😉 ...Thanks for the info about Sakshi's New show!! 😃 😳 ...Really hope we can have someone put that video for us! 😊 ...n for Sakshi winning at the SPA Awards... 😳 ...Well, Really Hope all votes go in our Queen's favour this time at least! 😳 ...She deserves to sweep away all those awards this year! 😊 ..All The Best Sakshi!! 👏 👏 👏

@Raee: Hey Raee! Thank You so much for putting up that lovely welcome note on our new thread! 😳 👏 😊 ...Yeah, we'll Rock this thread better than what we did the last time! 😉 ...n for the pic you've used.. 😳 😳 😳 ...Ooh! Queen Sakshi in Absolute Royalty! 👏 ...Thanks a Ton for appreciating this post as well as my sig yaar! 😳 😳 😳 ...Glad You Liked it! 😳 😳 ...n Thanks for that beautiful sig you've contributed (the one i've put on Pg1 😳 ).. 👏 👏 ...Will defo wait for your rocking sigs to pour in! 👏 😃 ...n Yes!! All the Best for your exam results! 😊 😊 ..Hope you pass with Flying Colors! 😃 😊 ..n Hope Winnie gets back on the Forum at the earliest! 😊

@Chris: Hey Chris! 😊 Thanks for all the appreciation yaar! 😳 😳 ...Hope to Rock this thread too! 😳 😊 👏

"HERE"S THANKING EACH & EVERY MEMBER FOR ALL THOSE VALUABLE CONTRIBUTIONS MADE TO THIS THREAD! 👏 👏 👏 HOPE TO CONTINUE SEEING ALL THOSE LOVELY CREATIONS & CONTRIBUTIONS POURING IN ON THE NEW THREAD TOO! 😳 😃

Cheers
Chandrika
balhfan123 thumbnail
great work vasu..very beautiful sig..

Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwwwwww vasu.....simply fantastic creationz.... 👏 thnxxxxx a lot 😳 😳 😳
queen_hetepet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Raee - I love the picca of Janki that you have put up - Saakshi looks simply amazing - all that attitude just oozes off the screen 👏 😃 Yup, am looking fwd to seeing Saakshi in many more avatars on screen - hopefully the IBN-7 show is put up well 😊 Well it seems that our queen is quite the trooper - have just put up article that mentions that she did attend SPA08 - fingers crossed her Devar did his job and looked after her for us 😃

@pswayer - Hey Vasu love the promo siggy's - simply fab and stunning - well done 👏 👏

@luv_Sakshi - Hey Chandrika, how are you goin? I hope Saks gets all the awards that she deserves too (from what I heard tho Tulsi got best saas 😕 ) I was really hoping that this year our fave bhabhi got an awards besides from the 'bhabhi' one - as it would trully show that the audience is continually appraising the queen as she just deserves - not something tokenistic if you know what I mean 😉
luv_sakshi thumbnail
^ Hi Geeta! 😊 I'm doing fine, hope you're gr8 too! 😉 ...Yeah, i know exactly what you mean Geeta!...Truly Hope Sakshi is in the Best of Health n Spirit First n Foremost! 😭 ...That article you've put up really scared me! 😕 ...Sakshi'll need ample rest before resuming all her shoots..Its Gr8 she'll be there at this year's SPA 👏 👏 👏 ...Really Hope she's Fine though! 😳 ...n for the Awards...well, i really don't understand why Sakshi loses on votes everytime!!.. 😭 ...Hope everyone on our Forum has Voted for her! 😊 ...Really Hope to see Sakshi sweep thru' as many awards as possible this year! 👏 👏 👏 ...She defo deserves them all! 👏 👏 👏 ...Get Well Soon Sakshi n All the Best! 😳 😊

Take Care n cheers
luv_sakshi thumbnail
May 20-

Well 😳 ..The only thing i can currently think of is that article put up on Queen Sakshi still not keeping well 😭 ...The problem is serious & I'm really Praying n Hoping against Hope that Sakshi has a speedy Recovery! 😭 Hat's off to Sakshi's Professionalism, Dedication n Hardwork in completing her shoots for Kahaani n Mahabharat, inspite of the prolonged bout of illness 👏 ..Words fall short in praise of her persona 👏 ...But I Truly Hope Sakshi takes very good care of herself n Recovers completely before resuming her shoots again 😭 ...even if that means she'll have to take a few months break! ...We'll all Miss her Heaps, But Nothing is more important than her Health n well-Being! 🤗 👍🏼 Its so unbearable n Depressing to even read articles about her illness 😭 😭 😭 ...Please Take Good Care of Yourself Jaanu, n Get Well Soon! 👍🏼 🤗

Sakshi did look slightly Better in Health today (TOUCHWOOD! 😳 ), but she's still needs ample rest before she recovers completely ...Good to know that Ronnie, the director of YHJ has put the health of his actors first n given her a complete off fom the shoot 👏 👏 👏 ...Can't wait to hear about Sakshi's recovery 👍🏼 ...Its overwhelming to know that Sakshi will be attending this year's SPA Awards, but i Truly Hope she's Fine!! 👍🏼 🤗 ...Love You Loads Sakshi ❤️ ...You're the Best!! 👏 👏 👏 Hope to see Sakshi sweep thru' all the Well-deserved Awards at this year's SPA 👏 ...

Moving to Kahaani 😳 ..well, nothing's the same without Sakshi 😭 😒 ...Thank God! ...she seemed better today 👍🏼 ...storywise ...there's really nothing to analyse 😳 ...Now even Shiv has found out about Ishaan's tryst with the Shimla murder case n she'll do all it takes to get Gauri to convince Ishaan to get her a divorce in order to keep things a secret 🤔 ...BTW, How come Ashu-the CBI Chief is'nt even involved in solving the case??!! 😕 ...he seems to be loitering around the House everytime! 🤔 ...even better...now he's simply disappeared! ...My doubts n suspicions about Vijay still continue 😕 😕 ...how come he stepped into the AG House right on time to tell he had a copy of the papers when the AGs were discussing about the burnt file? 😕 😕 ...Kamal's intutions are defo right ...n Aditi 😕 ...well, she beginning to sound suspicious too! 😕 Especially when she said the person responsible for the file getting burnt could also be someone from the House!! 😕 😕 ...did she do that to ward off any suspicions on her just in case? ...n looks like its the same person stalking both the AGs n Ishaan 😕 ...n now someone's even giving Om threat calls to call off the deal! 😕 ...Probably someone's trying to help the AGs externally!? 😳 ..We'll only have to wait n watch!

As usual Sakshi Rocked her performance!! 👏 👏 👏 Needless to say, she's simply the Best!! 👏 ....Just want to see her recover completely n Be in the Best of her Health n Spirit 🤗 🤗 ...our Ever-Radiant, Bubbly, Chirpy n vivacious Queen!! 😍 😳 GET WELL SOON JAANU! 👍🏼

balhfan123 thumbnail
agree with u chandrika..i think sakshi is much much better now..yest.episode she did look better..cant wait to watch SPA 2008 and i hope sakshi won many awards 😊

luv_sakshi thumbnail
^Hey Chris! 😊 How are you dear?...Well, agree yaar, TOUCHWOOD! 😳 our Queen looks much better, but she still does need to take good care of her Health! 👍🏼 ..I'm so glad she's getting better by tyhe Day! 🤗 ...n for the SPA Awards...well, i truly Hope that Sakshi bags most of the Awards This year at least! ...She deserves them the most! 👏 👏 👏 ..All The Best Sakshi n Take Care! 👍🏼 🤗 😍

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika