Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
20th May-

TOUCHWOOD!! πŸ€— Sakshi was looking so much better today, giving me a Huge sigh of relief! 😳 😍 ....She still does need to take ample rest & extremely good care of herself ...Hope She Gets back to the pink of Health & Best of Spirits at the earliest! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€— Take Care Sakshi n Love You Loads!! 😳 ❀️ ...BTW, was'nt Sakshi looking absolutely Gorgeous in that white-red-black saree?! 😳 😍 ...That saree reminded me of Sakshi as Janki πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...The Gorgeous, Independent, Powerful Woman of Strength ruling the AG House! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...n Sakshi - the little sweetheart, was actually looking like the cutest kid around in the scene where she was searching for that mysterious stalker n even during her convo with Ali during the scene πŸ‘ ...n the Eye-Talk, the Expressions πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...as Perfect n Brilliant as Ever!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Queen Sakshi is simply the Best!! 😊 ...Get Well Soon πŸ€— 😳 ...Take Care n Keep Rocking Sakshi!! πŸ‘πŸΌ ...Hope to see Sakshi bagging most of the Awards at this year's SPA!! 😍 You're the Best Sakshi!! πŸ‘

Aw, Parvati πŸ€— ...the complete sweetheart that she is 😳 ...loved the way she sided Tannu 😊 ...talking of loving her hair color n hairdo! 😳 πŸ˜‰ ...n the way she told Tannu about the olden days where people had long hair πŸ˜‰ ...Aw, who else but Parvati will know better about Hair styling n Hair colour? 😳 😍 ...Afterall, she was once the Ever-so-Gorgeous n stylish Janki Devi 😳 😳 ...n can anyone ever forget how stunning she looked with her Hair Do? 😍 πŸ€— ...n then the way Parvati told Vandy Maasi about genuinely loving Tannu's Hair style n finding nothing wrong in it 😳 ...Aw, who else could be more genuine than that? πŸ€— ...n the tips on Trendy Clothing πŸ˜‰ ...Well, no one beats Janki at that!! πŸ‘

The Ishaan-Gauri-Shiv track seems to be landing back in square one! 🀒 ...Please Creatives! πŸ€” can we have you done with this track with a suitable ending? πŸ˜” ...Once Ishaan has feelings for Gauri n now he does'nt want to let go off Shivangi!! Where's all this heading to? 🀒 ...n Ashu seems to have chosen to stay invisible thru'out! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

This entire "Vijay n Om Business Deal" seems to be taking new twists n turns each day! πŸ˜• πŸ˜• ...the Creatives plan to build up on some mystery.. πŸ˜• hope that'll connect to one of the past, left-open tracks, to sort n connect things out, rather than have a new one 😳 ...n How come all of a sudden Chaya n Kamal have started exchanging glances, like they're together in this whole "kala jaadu" trick to stop the deal? πŸ˜• 😲 ...n that stalker πŸ˜• ...seemed like Kamal to me today!! 😲 ...n the way he stammered to hide things out πŸ˜• ...so Kamal's doing his bit to stop the deal by hook or by crook? πŸ˜• ...probably Chaya n Kamal know something about the deal or about Vijay, that Om doesn't?! 😳 ...probably Shruthi is also helping Kamal out in all this? πŸ˜• ...Don't see any reason for Kamal to turn negative otherwise!! πŸ˜• ...But Parvati seems to have become a little doubtful of Kamal's moves ...n why was Chaya looking so worried about Om questioning Kamal? πŸ˜• ...There's surely something fishy! 😳 πŸ˜•

Loved the way Kamal n Parvati exchanged glances before Om asked Kamal to accompany him to Vijay's office 😳 😳 ...it was like he was asking his Bhabhi if he should go πŸ˜‰ ...Aw, Parvati n Kamal are truly the most cutest n Best Bhabhi-Devar jodi on TV!! 😳

⭐️ Star Performer of the Day: Undoubtedly Queen Sakshi! πŸ‘ ...Get Well Soon Jaanu.. πŸ€— ...Nothing's special without you! 😳 ..You're the Best!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Touchwood! 😳
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: queen_hetepet

@Raee - I love the picca of Janki that you have put up - Saakshi looks simply amazing - all that attitude just oozes off the screen πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ Yup, am looking fwd to seeing Saakshi in many more avatars on screen - hopefully the IBN-7 show is put up well 😊 Well it seems that our queen is quite the trooper - have just put up article that mentions that she did attend SPA08 - fingers crossed her Devar did his job and looked after her for us πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Geeta...how r u????πŸ˜ƒthnxx 4 lyking my post😳......n totally agree wid u tht pic is😍😍😍..............woahooooo u gav me a grt newz.sakshi attended spa!!!!.....cant wait to see her sweeping the awardsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†hopefully her frndz took gud care of herπŸ˜‰........n btw i did notice tht she is luking much better now.....which is just grtπŸ˜ƒ....me too luking fwd to the videoz of the IBN7 show....wanna see sakshi in the new avtar😊hey i also heard tht she is returning to jalwa this week only....

πŸ₯³way to go girlπŸ‘.........Sakshi u r simply the bestπŸ€—πŸ‘.

Anywayz hope to talk to u soon,thnxxx once again for the article....😳

tc,

luv RaeeπŸ˜‰.

Edited by Raee_rockz - 15 years ago
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

20th May-

TOUCHWOOD!! πŸ€— Sakshi was looking so much better today, giving me a Huge sigh of relief! 😳 😍 ....She still does need to take ample rest & extremely good care of herself ...Hope She Gets back to the pink of Health & Best of Spirits at the earliest! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€— Take Care Sakshi n Love You Loads!! 😳 ❀️ ...BTW, was'nt Sakshi looking absolutely Gorgeous in that white-red-black saree?! 😳 😍 ...That saree reminded me of Sakshi as Janki πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...The Gorgeous, Independent, Powerful Woman of Strength ruling the AG House! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...n Sakshi - the little sweetheart, was actually looking like the cutest kid around in the scene where she was searching for that mysterious stalker n even during her convo with Ali during the scene πŸ‘ ...n the Eye-Talk, the Expressions πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...as Perfect n Brilliant as Ever!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Queen Sakshi is simply the Best!! 😊 ...Get Well Soon πŸ€— 😳 ...Take Care n Keep Rocking Sakshi!! πŸ‘πŸΌ ...Hope to see Sakshi bagging most of the Awards at this year's SPA!! 😍 You're the Best Sakshi!! πŸ‘

Aw, Parvati πŸ€— ...the complete sweetheart that she is 😳 ...loved the way she sided Tannu 😊 ...talking of loving her hair color n hairdo! 😳 πŸ˜‰ ...n the way she told Tannu about the olden days where people had long hair πŸ˜‰ ...Aw, who else but Parvati will know better about Hair styling n Hair colour? 😳 😍 ...Afterall, she was once the Ever-so-Gorgeous n stylish Janki Devi 😳 😳 ...n can anyone ever forget how stunning she looked with her Hair Do? 😍 πŸ€— ...n then the way Parvati told Vandy Maasi about genuinely loving Tannu's Hair style n finding nothing wrong in it 😳 ...Aw, who else could be more genuine than that? πŸ€— ...n the tips on Trendy Clothing πŸ˜‰ ...Well, no one beats Janki at that!! πŸ‘

The Ishaan-Gauri-Shiv track seems to be landing back in square one! 🀒 ...Please Creatives! πŸ€” can we have you done with this track with a suitable ending? πŸ˜” ...Once Ishaan has feelings for Gauri n now he does'nt want to let go off Shivangi!! Where's all this heading to? 🀒 ...n Ashu seems to have chosen to stay invisible thru'out! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

This entire "Vijay n Om Business Deal" seems to be taking new twists n turns each day! πŸ˜• πŸ˜• ...the Creatives plan to build up on some mystery.. πŸ˜• hope that'll connect to one of the past, left-open tracks, to sort n connect things out, rather than have a new one 😳 ...n How come all of a sudden Chaya n Kamal have started exchanging glances, like they're together in this whole "kala jaadu" trick to stop the deal? πŸ˜• 😲 ...n that stalker πŸ˜• ...seemed like Kamal to me today!! 😲 ...n the way he stammered to hide things out πŸ˜• ...so Kamal's doing his bit to stop the deal by hook or by crook? πŸ˜• ...probably Chaya n Kamal know something about the deal or about Vijay, that Om doesn't?! 😳 ...probably Shruthi is also helping Kamal out in all this? πŸ˜• ...Don't see any reason for Kamal to turn negative otherwise!! πŸ˜• ...But Parvati seems to have become a little doubtful of Kamal's moves ...n why was Chaya looking so worried about Om questioning Kamal? πŸ˜• ...There's surely something fishy! 😳 πŸ˜•

Loved the way Kamal n Parvati exchanged glances before Om asked Kamal to accompany him to Vijay's office 😳 😳 ...it was like he was asking his Bhabhi if he should go πŸ˜‰ ...Aw, Parvati n Kamal are truly the most cutest n Best Bhabhi-Devar jodi on TV!! 😳

⭐️ Star Performer of the Day: Undoubtedly Queen Sakshi! πŸ‘ ...Get Well Soon Jaanu.. πŸ€— ...Nothing's special without you! 😳 ..You're the Best!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Touchwood! 😳

Hi Chandrika...1stly will lyk to thnk u.....πŸ˜ƒshweta told me tht u hav congratulated me.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.thnxxx alot yaar....😳rite now i'm vry happy....results turned up soooooooo gudπŸ˜†.now lemme get back to the topicπŸ˜‰Oesoooooooome analysis buddyπŸ‘luvd itπŸ˜ƒ.....n all the more coz sakshi lukd sooo gud in yest epi😳.....she lukd pretty well now...thnk godπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌI cant explain how releived i'm feeling today....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.

As for kahani well i am still very very very confusedπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•tot ell u the truth i dont watch the serial for the story but for sakshi😳😳😳I really miss old kahani magic😭but dont kno if it will ever come back again😭😭.

On a happier note...sakshi luks fine nowπŸ˜ƒ.....n she also attended the SPA which is a grt newπŸ‘πŸ‘just wanna see her sweeping the awardsπŸ˜‰.Btw she is also coming back in Jalwaso luks lyk she is all set to rock againπŸ₯³πŸ₯³i'm so happy for her.........................πŸ€—luv u a lot sakshiπŸ€—....all the best for ur future projects πŸ‘πŸΌn stay healthyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

well i'm missing winnie sooooooo much...😭😭hope she comes back real soon😊

u tyk care,

keep rocking,

luv RaeeπŸ€—

sandeepshr thumbnail
the pics i wanna add here
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=947281
check these out
winner13 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi guys. πŸ˜ƒ I'm back... 😳 yet again... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† anyone who is bored of that lil line of mine can PM me... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I'm now expecting loads of PM's... 🀣 🀣 🀣 ok, all dumb jokes πŸ˜† and... me apart... πŸ˜‰

Time to rejoice... πŸ₯³ coz the Queen definitely looked much better in yest's episode, touchwood... 😳 😳 😳 aw, she rocked it!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ So good to see her looking more relaxed and better... 😳 last week, she had looked so ill and uncomfortable... 😭 😭 😭 but yest... 😍 ah, she looked much better, touchwood and I'm delighted and so relieved about it... 😳

That lil Parvati-Tanu scene... for me, the first indication that Jaanu is better touchwood... 😳 because...aw, that naughty lil glint of mischief is back in Jaanu's eyes... 😍 loved the nonchalant expression on Saakshi's face when Parvati kept complimenting that hairstyle... πŸ˜‰ while everyone else looked... πŸ˜• πŸ€” πŸ˜† man, Jaanu was enjoying the horrified expressions... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† the cute, naughty kid is back... πŸ€— So Good To See... 😳 well, my fashion sense... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† is utter nonsense... 🀣 🀣 🀣 it only rivals Govinda's... 🀣  nah, I'm not that bad... 😳 I hope... 🀣 🀣 🀣 and I'll take Jaanu's word for the hairstyle... 😳 I'll take her word for anything... 😳 😳 😳 the others looked like they weren't actually looking at Tanu with red hair... πŸ˜‰   they looked like they were looking at Trashna... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† with the famous red lipstick on... 🀣 🀣 🀣 Like... maybe they were seeing a Trashna special expression like this...🀣 🀣 🀣

😭😭😭Miss U Trashna, Miss U Loads!!! Meeta, Miss U!!!😭😭😭

Aw, that scene was all, all and all about Saakshi... 😳 she looked tooo cute!!! πŸ€— Loved that lil mischievous, 'I'm gonna horrify them all' smile... 😳 esp that touch where she says, "its so cool"... 😳 and then turns to a shell shocked looking Aditi and says so innocently, "don't you love it too?" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Aditi looked ... πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜† aw Saakshi, ur a total cutie!!! πŸ€— Noticed that Saakshi was present in more scenes yest personally... 😳 she was mainly with Aditi in all the scenes... 😳 both on Mon and yest... πŸ˜ƒ only in the latter half of yest's episode was she back in true action... 😳 and who better with than my lil teddy Kamal??? 😳

Good to see Kamal back in some form... πŸ˜ƒ though the 'story'...   no comments, coz I've given up all hopes... 😭 😭 😭  will try saying something about it only when Parvati/Janki is in charge again...😳 and there is some semblance of Kahaani again...😭 and yes, Kahaani Creatives... if this makes you any difference... pls, pls, pls don't ruin Kamal's character... 😭 😭 😭 he's the only one left to ruin and really... what do I say anymore... after seeing my Fiery Eyes Janki's character totally ruined beyond all limits with that partial amnesia... 😭 😭 nothing to say about Kahaani's 'story' anymore... all I love my teddy as is his Parvati Bhabhi's beloved devar... 😳 they are so sweet... 😳 that lil scene yest where Kamal looks at Parvati so imporingly before sitting in the car... πŸ˜‰ like, pls Bhabhi... 😳 I don't wanna go... pls... 😳

And read that article about SPA... where Ali kept on cheering for Saakshi... 😳 😳 😳 aw, tooo cute!!! πŸ€— Truly hope that they have won the much deserved Fav Bhabhi and Fav Devar award.. 😳 I wanted to vote for them, but couldn't... 😭 only limited voting allowed this time... 😭 😭 😭 waiting to see the Queen sweep up loads of awards... 😳 and my teddy too... 😳

And I loved one scene last week... nothing to do with the 'story' at all... it was actually Kamal's dressing... πŸ˜‰ that scene last week where Kamal turns up at Vijay's place... πŸ˜‰ giving Vijay a nightmare... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† My Teddy was dressed in a white suit... πŸ˜‰ and had a menacing lil expression on his face... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† just like he did during his 'marriage' with Trashna... 🀣 aw, the white suit... πŸ˜ƒ how I miss that Kamal... 😭 😭 😭 who was forever harassing Trashna... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† being 'drunk'... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and doing all he could to help Jaanu... 😳 and now... sigh... Kamal knows something about Vijay... but isn't even confiding in Parvati... 😭 😭 😭 Sigh... what's to say? If this was old, magical Kahaani... and I had even the slightest hope for anything... believe me, I'd have come up with some new, albeit incorrect... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† theory of mine... 😳 but now... the 'glorification process' has just ruined it all... Miss u old Kahaani... 😭 😭 😭 miss u loads!!! 😭 😭 😭 Miss Parvati/Janki... 😭 😭 😭 Just watching for one, one and only one reason... Fiery Eyes Saakshi!!! 😳

And back to the Queen... 😳 I know I'm just repeating myself... but honestly, I'm so delighted to see her recovering, touchwood... 😳 had read those articles posted about her health... and believe me, they were so scary... 😭 😭 😭 but yest, she looked visibly better, touchwood... 😳 not 100% yet... but that naughty smile is back... 😳 and so is the mischievous twinkle in those fiery eyes... 😍 GREAT TO SEE!!! 😳 Waiting to see the awards... so good to know that Saakshi attended them... πŸ˜ƒ missed her at SPA last year... 😭 and the Mahabharat... so its almost confirmed that Saakshi is going to be Ganga... 😳 that's just a lil cameo role... but surely, the Best character there is going to be in this Mahabharat... 😍 Saakshi, keep rocking!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Wanna see you back to your awesome full form as soon as possible, touchwood!!! 😳 Get Well Soon Fiery Eyes!!! 😳 Love U Loads!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Edited by winner13 - 15 years ago
winner13 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Raee.

Hi Raee. πŸ˜ƒ First things first yaar... 😳

πŸ€— CONGRATULATIONS YAAR!!! U'VE ROCKED IT!!! SIMPLY AWESOME!!! πŸ€—

Just heard the great news about your result yaar... πŸ˜ƒ Simply Superb!!! πŸ‘ So when is my party??? πŸ˜‰

Hey, wait a minute... if you invite me to the party... πŸ˜ƒ do you think I'm gonna come??? 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Just went through your last message to me in our Queen's first thread... πŸ˜‰ a BRAT... 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I got called a 'brat' yet again... 😭 😭 😭 and the cracks on my weight... all I'm gonna say is... in true Balaji style... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† "Just 'Weight' and Watch"... 🀣 🀣 🀣 or the way you analysed my 'dazzling' photo... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I'll say, "watch the weight"... 🀣 🀣 🀣 man, too much!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† That photo sure got some reactions... πŸ˜‰ rather nice to hear I've lost some weight... 😳 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† tried really hard... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† the swats at you helped... 🀣 🀣 🀣

Jokes apart yaar... really delighted to hear about your results... 😳 sorry wasn't around to wish you luck... 😳 but u've truly rocked it!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ And yeah, you aren't getting away without that party... 😳 awesome, truly awesome yaar!!! πŸ€—

As for the photos... ah...my 'little' delay in PM'ing them reminded you of your post of President... πŸ˜† yaar, are the Hopeful Howlers still in existence??? 😭 I'm fast giving up hopes... 😭 😭 😭 after watching our Jaanu's character being ripped apart with that partial amnesia... that truly shocked me...  that partial amnesia thing ruined Narayanidevi and Suyash completely too... and simply killed Janki...😭😭😭 nothing to say honestly... 😭 and yaar... I  just read an absolute Shocker of an article where Ekta is quoted as saying that if Kahaani doesn't pick up in the Trp's... it will go off air in August...😭😭😭 NOOO... man, what's wrong with Ekta??? Instead of taking her BEST show off air... she should just simply alter or remove all the factors that are destroying this show... Its just so obvious... the one move that has completely ruined Kahaani is so obvious that I feel quite angry with Ekta and the Kahaani Creatives for not doing something about it!!! Creatives and EKTA... if something doesn't work... CHANGE it... don't take the show off air... just get JANKI back...😳 and I mean the TRUE Janki...😳you won't have to worry about the Trp's ever again... it will get back up to No. 1 touchwood... 😳 and get back the old storylines and missing characters... want me to spell them out again... Narayanidevi, Suyash, Pallavi, Trishna, Rajeshwari, Pragati, Maithali, Adi, Dadi Bua... get them BACK...😳 get the old storylines back PLEASE!!!😳 And yes... get rid of the main reason that has really ruined Kahaani...  With absolutely no reference and all due respect to Kiran... I have no prob if he's anyone in Kahaani... a negative, fake, duplicate character... anything or anyone... but NOT Om... coz Om's character's comeback has destroyed Kahaani... coz it destroyed Parvati... 😭😭😭 Ekta and Creatives... you made a move to get a Dead and Buried Character back and its Failed... Big Time... realise that even now and please alter things while there is still time left... PLEASE!!!😭😭😭 Raee, can u believe it yaar... rumours of Kahaani going off air flying around every week...😭 its so upsetting...😭but what can we do??? The Creatives don't seem to want to listen to anyone... 

Can just hope for Saakshi's sake that Kahaani improves, touchwood...😳 its so upsetting to see her show fall away like this...😭😭😭  just hoping for the best... as for my special post on the Queen... 😳 believe me, I'm getting pretty desperate to put it up myself... 😳 will try doing it towards the end of the week. And yaar, wasn't it simply awesome to see Saakshi looking so much better yest, touchwood. 😳 She looked so cute in that scene with Tanu...πŸ˜ƒ loved that smile...😳 Am in total agreement with every word u've said... dying to see her at the awards... 😍 and in the Mahabharat too... 😍 its almost confirmed isn't it, that Saakshi is going to be playing Ganga's character??? πŸ˜ƒ Also read about that new show that she's going to be part off... 😳 she'll rock it totally!!! πŸ˜ƒ Well, hope to be around more regularly yaar... miss u loads too while being away... 😳 Take care... and enjoy your well deserved success sweetie!!! πŸ€— Bye...

Lots of love, πŸ€—

Winnie.

Edited by winner13 - 15 years ago
balhfan123 thumbnail
@ winnie..how r u? welcome back yaar..

hi guys..i just read on tellychakkar that kahani is going to end soon (first week of august)really very sad news 😭 😭 plz. read..really gonna miss our sweatheart sakshi πŸ˜”
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raee_rockz

Hi Chandrika...1stly will lyk to thnk u.....πŸ˜ƒshweta told me tht u hav congratulated me.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.thnxxx alot yaar....😳rite now i'm vry happy....results turned up soooooooo gudπŸ˜†.now lemme get back to the topicπŸ˜‰Oesoooooooome analysis buddyπŸ‘luvd itπŸ˜ƒ.....n all the more coz sakshi lukd sooo gud in yest epi😳.....she lukd pretty well now...thnk godπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌI cant explain how releived i'm feeling today....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.

As for kahani well i am still very very very confusedπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•tot ell u the truth i dont watch the serial for the story but for sakshi😳😳😳I really miss old kahani magic😭but dont kno if it will ever come back again😭😭.

On a happier note...sakshi luks fine nowπŸ˜ƒ.....n she also attended the SPA which is a grt newπŸ‘πŸ‘just wanna see her sweeping the awardsπŸ˜‰.Btw she is also coming back in Jalwaso luks lyk she is all set to rock againπŸ₯³πŸ₯³i'm so happy for her.........................πŸ€—luv u a lot sakshiπŸ€—....all the best for ur future projects πŸ‘πŸΌn stay healthyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

well i'm missing winnie sooooooo much...😭😭hope she comes back real soon😊

u tyk care,

keep rocking,

luv RaeeπŸ€—

Hi Raee! 😊...Hope You are really doing fine Yaar! 😳...Yeah, Shweta had messaged me about you results n i'd asked her to send you a 'lil note from my end too..πŸ˜ƒ...(Thanks a Ton Shweta! πŸ€—...missing you yaar! 😭)...Well you deserve all the Good Wishes for Cracking Your Exams with flying colours! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Sorry could'nt send you a personal note earlier.....so here's a little something for you below 😳:

Aw, Thanks once again for appreciating my analysis yaar! 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

...n for Sakshi...😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³...Can't tell you how happy n relieved i am to see Sakshi recovering...πŸ˜ƒ...Touchwood! 😊..Really Hope she does take good care of herself! 😊...Love You Sakshi...n You'll Always Be the Best! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Yeah, our Queen did look extremely Gorgeous in her scene with Kamal..😳...n was'nt she an absolute Angel in that Blue saree? 😳 πŸ˜³...loved the way she mouthed "My Devar is the Cutest"..😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³...Aww..Sakshi is a complete sweetheart! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—...I'm so glad she'll be around on SPA this year! πŸ˜ƒ...Hope she bags most of the well-deserved awards...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...hoping the same for Ali n the Kahaani team too...😊

For Kahaani.....well, rumours are on about the show ending!! 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...I think Ekta should revamp her Creative team instead! ...Can't bear the very thought of our Queen's show ending! 😭 ...n the storylines...nothing's really happening in there!  ...Guess we'll unfortunately have to close down our "Hopeful Howlers" club too...😭 ...there just seems no point in Hoping anymore!   ...

But our Queen will Keep Rocking forever! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...She's the only reason to watch the show! 😳 πŸ˜Š πŸ‘..Love her to bits! πŸ˜‰

...Hey!! Govinda's Girlfriend..πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...I mean..Winnie's back on the Forum yaar! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰...She's disappeared eversince she put up that last post with her.."weight loss pic" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...Oops...I'll stop PJ'ing πŸ˜›..Glad she's back yaar...was missing her around too! 😭...BTW, i rolled off my bed going thru' her post above..especially when i saw Trishna!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..Aw, how i miss those magical days of Kahaani! 😭 

Take Care n All the Best for Everything! πŸ˜ƒ

Chandrika

Edited by luv_sakshi - 15 years ago
luv_sakshi thumbnail
@Winnie, Chrisencia, Raee:

Tellychakkar coming out with an article about Kahaani ending!!?? 😭 ..SHOCKING!! 😲 I truly don't want this to be true.. 😭 😭 ...Never want Queen Sakshi's show to end! 😭 😭 😭 ...Really can't believe Ekta's doing this to Her Second Best Show! 😭 😲 πŸ˜’ ...WHY? 😭 ...Is that why Ekta n her Creatives are constantly ruining each n every character they once created with so much passion?? 🀒 😑 First Janki/Parvati, then Narayni, Suyash, Shruthi, n now who? ...I mean...even if Ekta's decided to end the show...how about finishing it with equal style n panache? ....Moreover, there's absolutely no need to end the show!! πŸ˜’ 😡 πŸ₯Ί ...What does Ekta mean by "She'll End the show if the TRPs don't pick up"... πŸ€” ...The TRPs would never have even gone down in the first place had Ekta n her Creative Team not ruined their Best Characters n Best storylines to replace it with baseless scripts that don't seem to be heading anywhere!! πŸ€” πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ...The TRPs will pick up only if the Creatives give the audiences what they want! πŸ‘πŸΌ ...Getting Parvati/Janki back in Full Form should defo solve that problem! πŸ‘ ...Everyone's dying to see Parvati do what she does Best! πŸ‘πŸΌ ...Ekta's logic on TRPs does'nt make sense! πŸ˜• The Creatives need to get their Act right right first! 😳 Have they all forgotten how Kahaani's TRPs were soaring at No. 01 thru'out the Janki track!!? πŸ‘ ...That should be hint enough for Ekta's "Creative" Team! ...Really can't bear the thought of Queen Sakshi's show ending! 😭 😭 😭 ...Will continue to Hope that Kahaani revives n gets back to the No. 01 spot at the earliest! πŸ‘ 😳 πŸ‘πŸΌ ...n Creatives! Please look into where you've been going wrong n rectify it at the earliest! 😳 ...You don't have to end Kahaani!! 😭

All the Best! πŸ‘πŸΌ
luv_sakshi thumbnail
21st May-

There's simply no way i could start out making a post for today's episode without giving this for Someone Really Very Special.. 😍 ...Well, Those Special Teddy Bear Hugs go specially for My Ever Rocking Sakshi! πŸ‘ ...TOUCHWOOD!! (a zillion times 😳 )...our Queen was looking so much better in Health today πŸ˜ƒ ...I'm so Thankful to the Almighty that she's recovering! 😊 πŸ‘πŸΌ ...Take Care of Yourself Sakshi n Keep Rocking! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...Sakshi's Ever-Perfect n Brilliant performance, was worth watching n Sakshi deserves a Standing Ovation for her Top-Notch performances n Unbeatable Eye-Talk! πŸ‘ ...Sakshi's simply the Best!! πŸ€— πŸ€— ..n was'nt Sakshi looking like the most Gorgeous Doll in that Blue saree? 😳 😍 (TOUCHWOOD!)...Aw, she looked even more cuter mouthing "My Devar will Always Be the Cutest" 😳 ...flashing that million dollar smile! πŸ€— 😍 😳 ...Aw, Sakshi's a complete sweetheart!! πŸ€— ❀️

Loved the way Parvati did'nt force her decisions on Tannu...instead, she let Tannu realize the Pros n Cons of a situation herself! πŸ‘ ..Truly, no one but Parvati can handle n set right spoilt kids.. πŸ‘ ...n then that 'lil scene b/w Parvati, Kamal n Om... 😳 ...Loved Parvati completely!... πŸ€—...Sakshi was looking drop-dead Gorgeous.. 😍 😳 ...n then that Baby-Cute smile.. 😳 πŸ€— ..n then the way Parvati said.."Mera Devar Hamesha Sabse Cute Rahega.." 😳 😳 😳 ..Awww...How cute was that! 😳 πŸ˜‰ ...n Kamal was all smiles, blushing at his Bhabhi.. 😳 😊 ...Truly...there simply could'nt be another Bhabhi-Devar Jodi as special n as Cute as Parvati n Kamal πŸ€— ...n Sakshi n Ali..The two cute Best friends share such amazing chem... 😳 πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ ...n then the way Parvati asked Om to keep his jokes for later so they would'nt get late for the party.. πŸ˜† ..Parvati's a complete darling! πŸ€—...n Kamal dressed in white πŸ˜‰ ..reminded me of Janki, n our Teddy V/s Trishna! 😳 πŸ€— ...Winnie.. 😊 Your pic above goes well with Kamal's white suit! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ...Seriously miss those magical days of Kahaani with Queen Janki! 😭 😭

Well, Vijay's grey shades have begun to show.. πŸ˜• He was'nt around at the party, nor was he picking calls n he had'nt even registered the AGs' names in the Party list!! ..The AGs are sure heading for some Big trouble with this deal! πŸ˜• πŸ˜• ..but was'nt there a board saying "Agarwal Party - Banquet No. 03"?.. πŸ˜• 😳 ...That means someone got the signboard moved away to stop them from entering the party! πŸ˜• ...the same stalker.. πŸ˜• ...could it be Kamal n Chaya? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• ...now that the two of them are behaving quite differently! πŸ˜• 😳 πŸ˜’ ...Something's strange... πŸ˜•

The Ishaan n Shiv track seems to be dragging along with the "To divorce or not to Divorce" track.. πŸ€” πŸ₯±