Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: winner13

@Raee.

Hi Raee. πŸ˜ƒ First things first yaar... 😳

πŸ€— CONGRATULATIONS YAAR!!! U'VE ROCKED IT!!! SIMPLY AWESOME!!! πŸ€—

Just heard the great news about your result yaar... πŸ˜ƒ Simply Superb!!! πŸ‘ So when is my party??? πŸ˜‰

Hey, wait a minute... if you invite me to the party... πŸ˜ƒ do you think I'm gonna come??? 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Just went through your last message to me in our Queen's first thread... πŸ˜‰ a BRAT... 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I got called a 'brat' yet again... 😭 😭 😭 and the cracks on my weight... all I'm gonna say is... in true Balaji style... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† "Just 'Weight' and Watch"... 🀣 🀣 🀣 or the way you analysed my 'dazzling' photo... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I'll say, "watch the weight"... 🀣 🀣 🀣 man, too much!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† That photo sure got some reactions... πŸ˜‰ rather nice to hear I've lost some weight... 😳 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† tried really hard... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† the swats at you helped... 🀣 🀣 🀣

Jokes apart yaar... really delighted to hear about your results... 😳 sorry wasn't around to wish you luck... 😳 but u've truly rocked it!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ And yeah, you aren't getting away without that party... 😳 awesome, truly awesome yaar!!! πŸ€—

As for the photos... ah...my 'little' delay in PM'ing them reminded you of your post of President... πŸ˜† yaar, are the Hopeful Howlers still in existence??? 😭 I'm fast giving up hopes... 😭 😭 😭 after watching our Jaanu's character being ripped apart with that partial amnesia... that truly shocked me...  that partial amnesia thing ruined Narayanidevi and Suyash completely too... and simply killed Janki...😭😭😭 nothing to say honestly... 😭 and yaar... I  just read an absolute Shocker of an article where Ekta is quoted as saying that if Kahaani doesn't pick up in the Trp's... it will go off air in August...😭😭😭 NOOO... man, what's wrong with Ekta??? Instead of taking her BEST show off air... she should just simply alter or remove all the factors that are destroying this show... Its just so obvious... the one move that has completely ruined Kahaani is so obvious that I feel quite angry with Ekta and the Kahaani Creatives for not doing something about it!!! Creatives and EKTA... if something doesn't work... CHANGE it... don't take the show off air... just get JANKI back...😳 and I mean the TRUE Janki...😳you won't have to worry about the Trp's ever again... it will get back up to No. 1 touchwood... 😳 and get back the old storylines and missing characters... want me to spell them out again... Narayanidevi, Suyash, Pallavi, Trishna, Rajeshwari, Pragati, Maithali, Adi, Dadi Bua... get them BACK...😳 get the old storylines back PLEASE!!!😳 And yes... get rid of the main reason that has really ruined Kahaani...  With absolutely no reference and all due respect to Kiran... I have no prob if he's anyone in Kahaani... a negative, fake, duplicate character... anything or anyone... but NOT Om... coz Om's character's comeback has destroyed Kahaani... coz it destroyed Parvati... 😭😭😭 Ekta and Creatives... you made a move to get a Dead and Buried Character back and its Failed... Big Time... realise that even now and please alter things while there is still time left... PLEASE!!!😭😭😭 Raee, can u believe it yaar... rumours of Kahaani going off air flying around every week...😭 its so upsetting...😭but what can we do??? The Creatives don't seem to want to listen to anyone... 

Can just hope for Saakshi's sake that Kahaani improves, touchwood...😳 its so upsetting to see her show fall away like this...😭😭😭  just hoping for the best... as for my special post on the Queen... 😳 believe me, I'm getting pretty desperate to put it up myself... 😳 will try doing it towards the end of the week. And yaar, wasn't it simply awesome to see Saakshi looking so much better yest, touchwood. 😳 She looked so cute in that scene with Tanu...πŸ˜ƒ loved that smile...😳 Am in total agreement with every word u've said... dying to see her at the awards... 😍 and in the Mahabharat too... 😍 its almost confirmed isn't it, that Saakshi is going to be playing Ganga's character??? πŸ˜ƒ Also read about that new show that she's going to be part off... 😳 she'll rock it totally!!! πŸ˜ƒ Well, hope to be around more regularly yaar... miss u loads too while being away... 😳 Take care... and enjoy your well deserved success sweetie!!! πŸ€— Bye...

Lots of love, πŸ€—

Winnie.

Hello winnie dear πŸ˜ƒits just grt to see u backπŸ˜‰.........n thankxxxx a lot for these beautiful postsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘.

MySpace and Orkut Thank You Glitter Graphic - 3

Firstly a BIG THANK U for wishing me....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒI am soooo happyπŸ˜‰sooo nice of u😳😳btw u wanna treat!!!!!no wayπŸ˜›...itz me who gotto hav a treat frm u guyz...mehnat mein ne kiya aur tum muj-hese  party mang rahien ho!!!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Btw u still angry wid our lil jokesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yaar i was just trying to show u tht the pic showz tht u r losing waitπŸ˜‰but u gotta take care of ur shorts rite....🀣🀣🀣otherwise it wud b a oopsπŸ˜†.and about calling u brat.......well i will keep calling u tht till u send me those photos....πŸ˜†.And tht reminds me u wanting party...hmmmm tumh abhi abhi weight loss ki ho aur ab tumhe party chahiye!!!!!πŸ˜†........

Btw well i simply luvd the analysis one.....awwww πŸ‘n tht pic of trish was .....πŸ˜†reminded me of old kggk magic😳😳😳thnxx yaarπŸ˜ƒI so want it come back again😭😭😭Me miss trishna sooooooo muchn what am i hearing kggk gonna end😲😲this really cant happen....my queenz show cant end...how can ekta even think of tht😑😑😑its just bcoz of her n her so called creatives tht kggk is ruined.......n now they wanna get rid of this...😑🀒well ekta is mad tht i know but rite now she is behaving lyk a 🀬🀬and i really hope she gets her senses back soon n bring on all the old characters to revamp kggk once again.....i totally agree wid ur point tht the show ruined bcoz of the creatives mistake of bringing the deads back....🀒🀒🀒well if it hasnt work they shud try n create a proper stry frm here.thts why they r there isnt !!!n once they bring Janki back i'm sure kggk will rise upto the position of no.1πŸ‘πŸΌn so ekta shud think on improving the stryline😳😳hope she listens this tymπŸ˜­πŸ˜•.

Anywayz as for kggk current stry its still vry vague....πŸ˜•dont kno wat they r trying to show.....πŸ˜•tht all tanu track is sooooo boring n irritating.......n now vijay is behaving as expected😳.i.e he is behaving strangeπŸ˜•

n in all this mess the only thing thts gud is offcourse Sakshi n also not to forget Kamal........πŸ˜ƒthey r really the cutest devar-bhabhi😳😳😳yest paro again called kamal "his cute devar"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†chooooo chweet😳sooo gud to see sakshi back again in action.πŸ˜ƒI luvd they way she bashed tanu....totally rocking🀣🀣🀣Sakshi πŸ˜back in the cute n naughty mode..luvd it☺️☺️☺️Sakshi Simply Rockz yaar.she is the true STARπŸ€—πŸ€— .........absolutely awesome.Luv U Sakshi😍😍😍.

well will talk to u ltr.mayb will pm uπŸ˜‰ .........n hope to see u more often nowπŸ˜ƒ.

tc,

keep rocking,

Luv RaeeπŸ€—.

Edited by Raee_rockz - 15 years ago
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

Hi Raee! 😊...Hope You are really doing fine Yaar! 😳...Yeah, Shweta had messaged me about you results n i'd asked her to send you a 'lil note from my end too..πŸ˜ƒ...(Thanks a Ton Shweta! πŸ€—...missing you yaar! 😭)...Well you deserve all the Good Wishes for Cracking Your Exams with flying colours! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Sorry could'nt send you a personal note earlier.....so here's a little something for you below 😳:

Aw, Thanks once again for appreciating my analysis yaar! 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

...n for Sakshi...😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³...Can't tell you how happy n relieved i am to see Sakshi recovering...πŸ˜ƒ...Touchwood! 😊..Really Hope she does take good care of herself! 😊...Love You Sakshi...n You'll Always Be the Best! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Yeah, our Queen did look extremely Gorgeous in her scene with Kamal..😳...n was'nt she an absolute Angel in that Blue saree? 😳 πŸ˜³...loved the way she mouthed "My Devar is the Cutest"..😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³...Aww..Sakshi is a complete sweetheart! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—...I'm so glad she'll be around on SPA this year! πŸ˜ƒ...Hope she bags most of the well-deserved awards...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...hoping the same for Ali n the Kahaani team too...😊

For Kahaani.....well, rumours are on about the show ending!! 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...I think Ekta should revamp her Creative team instead! ...Can't bear the very thought of our Queen's show ending! 😭 ...n the storylines...nothing's really happening in there!  ...Guess we'll unfortunately have to close down our "Hopeful Howlers" club too...😭 ...there just seems no point in Hoping anymore!   ...

But our Queen will Keep Rocking forever! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...She's the only reason to watch the show! 😳 πŸ˜Š πŸ‘..Love her to bits! πŸ˜‰

...Hey!! Govinda's Girlfriend..πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...I mean..Winnie's back on the Forum yaar! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰...She's disappeared eversince she put up that last post with her.."weight loss pic" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...Oops...I'll stop PJ'ing πŸ˜›..Glad she's back yaar...was missing her around too! 😭...BTW, i rolled off my bed going thru' her post above..especially when i saw Trishna!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..Aw, how i miss those magical days of Kahaani! 😭 

Take Care n All the Best for Everything! πŸ˜ƒ

Chandrika

Hi Chandrika........πŸ˜ƒi'm fine....hope ur r doing gud too😊Hey THANK U sooooooo much yaar for tht congo msg😳😳cant tell u how happy i'm πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ........

MySpace and Orkut Thank You Glitter Graphic - 1😳😳😳

I just am sooooo touched.....😊😊😊

As for ur analysis they r as i alwayz say amazingπŸ‘even though nothing much is happening but still ur analysis rock yaarπŸ˜ƒi luv them completelyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.

But what am i hearing.... kggk is gonna end!!!!!!!is it true........πŸ˜•πŸ˜•i dont know.......why why why????why the hell ekta is doing this???????😑😑she cant just go ahead n offair the show.......itz all her n her creatives fault th kggk is going down😭If they wudnt hav stick to this lame script kggk wud hav been still in no.2 position,.....its bcoz of utter foolishness of the creatives tht kggk has gone down😑😑😑wat they need is a gud stry n tht can b made once they get back the old characters n Janki back in actoin.........i'm sure if janki returns kggk will b again back on the chartsπŸ‘πŸΌso the solution lies not in ending the show but in bringing Janki n all the other vanished characters back n ten kggk will get back its lost magic. i really hope they r not gonna our queenz show...😭well as long as i can i'm gonna hope for the best😳😳😳.

Anywayz yest epi was rocking.......😳😳😳nah not bcoz of the stry but offcourse bcoz of Januu n her lil teddy devarπŸ€—πŸ˜³they were sooooo cute.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i am soo happy to see sakshi back in her mischiveous attitudeπŸ˜‰Sakshi is a complete RockstarπŸ‘Luv U Queen πŸ€—πŸ€—n not to forget kamal....who was luking too cute in tht white suit....πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

well hope to catch up wid u soon...thnxx once again for the rocking post....till then,

tyk care,

keep rocking ,

Luv RaeeπŸ€—.

winner13 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
21st May.

Hi guys. πŸ˜ƒ Yes... our Queen looked almost back to her normal self yest, touchwood... 😳 aw, she rocked it!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The Parvati-Tanu scene... Loved it... πŸ˜ƒ simply loved it!!! πŸ˜ƒ No prizes for guessing why and coz of whom... Fiery Eyes Saakshi... 😳 No one, absolutely no one can sound as innocent as Parvati... 😳 and still really serve up an absolute tongue lashing... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† man, that little tinge of sarcasm in every sentence... πŸ˜‰ while Parvati smiled, 'praised' and 'supported' Tanu... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† brilliance, absolute brilliance... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Saakshi's magic all the way... 😳 It reminded me of the... well, I can't say 'I remembered'... coz I've never and will never forget them... 😳 Yes, referring to the Janki-Trashna and the Janki-Rajeshwari scenes... πŸ˜‰ man, Janki πŸ€— used to do this with my Deadly Duo of Dumb and Dumber so often... 🀣 🀣 🀣 she used to sound like she was genuinely 'complimenting' Trashna's 'intelligence' and Rajeshwari's 'brilliance' so often... 🀣 🀣 🀣 while actually... 🀣 🀣 🀣 Janki was the absolute Angel with just a shade of a lil devil in her... πŸ˜‰ cutest devil ever... 😳 actually less devil... πŸ˜‰ and more, a particularly naughty kid... 😳 and Saakshi... πŸ€— aw man, where is that Kahaani??? 😭 😭 😭 Yest's scene can't even be compared by mistake to the Janki-Trashna scenes...(no offence to Tanu at all... 😳 in fact, I like the actress... πŸ˜ƒ she's cute as Krishna in Kasamh Se... πŸ˜ƒ I like the Pronita-Krishna scenes...😳 and like the way Krishna bullies Jai... πŸ˜‰ actually, who doesn't bully Jai??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† For starters, Meera, Pronita, Ganga, Krishna, Dadi... koi bacha hain kya to bully Mr. Walia??? 🀣 Kasamh Se is rocking currently, I like it... πŸ˜ƒ ) aw, but Saakshi's brilliance remains just the same, touchwood... 😳 actually, she's more brilliant with every passing day... 😳 Saakshi's performance and magic is... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Parvati's countenance yest was like... aw Tanu, ur looking awesome, the dress rocks and so does the hair... πŸ˜‰ What she actually meant was, Girl... πŸ˜† you need to do something quick... 🀣 that's so not nice... 🀣 and look, ur supposed to be related to the super gorgeous, 😳 super stylish, 😳 super rocking Queen Janki = Me... 😳 u better get it... πŸ˜‰ and get it good... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Aw, loved it!!! πŸ€— That naughty grin 😳 complimenting every 'compliment' to Tanu... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   like, ur looking so good that... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† stick to taxis, avoid autos or ELSE... πŸ˜‰ don't call us, we'll call you... 🀣 🀣 🀣 at long last... at least something that resembled a true Parvati scene... 😳 Gunn's expressions were so... πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜† now come on Gunn... πŸ˜‰ you should know your Badi Maa better... 😳 well, Tanu defo got the hint... loved the way Parvati was smiling when Tanu sneaked out after changing... 😳 and the way Parvati explained things to Gunn... 😳 aw, Saakshi looked too sweet, loved the expressions!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ And the smile was... 😍

And talking of smiles... πŸ˜ƒ aw, the smile Parvati gives Kamal... 😳 and her words, "my devar is always too cute"... 😳 😳 😳 aw, when she looked at Kamal and smiled... 😳 Kamal was all smiles and blushes... 😳 How Sweet Was That!!! πŸ€— And my Teddy's back in his famous white suit!!! 😳 A reminder of the magical Janki days of Kahaani... 😳 Saakshi-Ali together are just adorable... πŸ€— love their chemistry... 😳 man, just one little line exchanged between Parvati and Kamal... πŸ˜ƒ and it becomes one of the cutest scenes ever... 😳 reminded me of... this scene which I'm putting up below...the statements in the brackets are from my original written update...not editing them... Just read this scene... πŸ˜ƒ no one can have forgotten which this one is... 😳 The Very Adorable 'aate ka sharbat' scene... 😳 aw, how cute are Parvati-Kamal, touchwood... 😳 Here it is...

11th Oct 2007... πŸ˜ƒ The Parvati-Kamal scene... 😳

(Saakshi… aw, she looked sooo cute… 😳 like a lil girl… 😳 she'd tied her hair back in a clip and was gonna cook… πŸ˜ƒ just loved it…) Parvati tells Kamal that the family will be arriving soon, she should finish cooking food for them. She asks Kamal what she should make? Kamal is busy thinking and Parvati tells him that she will make daal and aloo gobhi. Kamal starts smacking his lips at the thought of aloo gobhi… πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and Parvati tells him to stop standing there and go and tell the watchman to get some vegetables quickly. πŸ˜† Later, Parvati and Kamal are sitting at the table 2gether. Parvati is busy cutting up some tomatoes and Kamal is trying to knead the dough. (atta)… πŸ˜‰ He keeps on adding glasses and glasses of water to the atta. 🀣   πŸ€£ 🀣 Suddenly Parvati notices what he is doing and is horrified. 😳 Kamal has made the atta totally watery and is rolling it around with his hands. 🀣 🀣 🀣 Parvati scolds Kamal and asks him what has he done? πŸ˜‰ Kamal tells her that he is helping her… πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† by making the 'atta' for the 'rotis'. 🀣 🀣 🀣   Parvati is stunned and yells at him… 😳 she says, are u making 'atta' or are u making 'sharbat'??? 🀣 🀣 🀣 Kamal re- assures her and says, he knows how to do all this… πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† its very easy, he's seen people doing it this way so many times... 🀣 and again he puts his hand in the watery mess and starts rolling it around. 🀣 🀣 🀣 Parvati scolds him 😳 and tells him to stop… πŸ˜‰ he's not helping her, he's doubling her work. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† She tells him to do something else but Kamal insists on making the 'atta' for her πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   and they keep arguing… πŸ˜‰ very, very cutely. 😳 😳 😳 (aw, I loved it… 😳 can we please have more such scenes where Parvati smiles so cutely… 😍 it changes the face of Kahaani totally, touchwood… 😳 and Saakshi-Ali… too cute!!! πŸ€— )

SIGH... the simple magic and beauty of Kahaani that once was... 😭 😭 😭 well, the Parvati-Kamal magic still remains the same, touchwood... 😳 simply adorable!!! 😳

Pics from that magic scene... 😳 got only these 3 lil pics... 😭 but aw, look at how cute Saakshi looks in that clipped back hair... 😳 😳 😳 and that 3rd pic... Parvati-Kamal, so cute...😳

😳 Parvati-Kamal working together... 😳

Aw, look at Jaanu's expression... 😳 she's just noticed Kamal's 'sharbat aata'... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Kamal trying to explain that he's got it all figured out... 🀣 🀣 🀣

😳 The Cutest Bhabhi-Devar Ever... 😳

And back to yest... πŸ˜ƒ Aw, the Queen looked absolutely gorgeous in that blue sari... 😳 😍 😳 so delighted to see Fiery Eyes in form again, touchwood... 😳 Simply Awesome!!! 😳

Edited by winner13 - 15 years ago
winner13 thumbnail
Well guys... πŸ˜ƒ in my last post, I mentioned Kasamh Se... wanted to say something about Kahaani with regards to yest's episode of Kasamh Se... for all those who watched yest's Kasamh Se... Pronita's entry into Walia Mansion... I'm sure everyone recognises what Walia Mansion actually is... Our Queen Janki's Agarwal's house... 😳 😳 😳 not anymore though... 😭 😭 😭 that fabulous set which had been used throughout the BEST phase ever of Kahaani... 😳 the Janki phase... 😳

Yest... Pronita's entry scene was almost a replica of Janki's entry scene into Agarwal house... This is our Queen's entry... 😳 (A big Thank You to Vasu... πŸ€— Credit for this siggy is all hers... 😳 this was taken from the promo which advertised Janki's re-entry into Agarwal house... 😳 )Trashna invites Janki to come and stay in Agarwal house... πŸ˜ƒ coz she wants Suvarnaji to think that Janki is Parvati...πŸ˜ƒ and transfer Rs. 500 crores to her... πŸ˜‰ man, Trashna... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and Queen Janki's entry... 😍

😳 😳 😳 😍 😍 😍

No one does it like Fiery Eyes... 😳 She looks sooo gorgeous... 😳 and that house suited our Queen Janki so much...😳

😳 😳 😳 😍 😍 😍

This is Queen Janki's re-entry into the house after all realise that she is Parvati... 😳 😳 😳

I was watching KS yest and it killed me... 😭 😭 😭 why on earth can't Kahaani go back to that fabulous set??? πŸ˜• KS can go back to the K-Street set it was originally using... πŸ˜ƒ everytime I see that set, I remember only Queen Janki... 😳 Kahaani switched from that set to this old one coz Ekta thought the new one was 'unlucky'... πŸ˜• Ekta, 15th Nov, 2006... Kahaani's TRP = 15.5... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Kahaani, an undisputed No. 1... 😳 till the BIGGEST mistake ever was made... am not going to say again what that is... just rectify that one mistake, PLEASE... 😭 😭 😭 And... GET JANKI/ the true PARVATI BACK!!! 😳 And yes, once Queen Janki/Parvati is back... πŸ˜³ please, go back to this set... 😳 its more befitting the Queen... 😍 just a few memories from that house and Queen Janki's magic of Kahaani... 😳

😳 😳 😳 😍 😍 😍

😳 😳 😳 😍 😍 😍

Queen Janki standing at the head of the stairs and surveying it all... 😳

😳 😳 😳 😍 😍 😍

Queen Janki's room in that house... πŸ˜ƒ no prizes for guessing why I've put this pic up... 😳

Now this room is used as Meera's room (I love Pallavi... 😳 ) but that's Queen Janki's room... 😳 I'll never forget her entry into that room... πŸ˜‰ Trashna was... 🀣 🀣 🀣 And Queen Janki... 😍 😍 😍 Here is that scene...

6th Feb, 2007... Trishna tells Parvati that she will show her the room. She takes Parvati to a room and once again thanks her for helping her out. πŸ˜‰ Parvati taunts Trishna and says that she has a very bad habit of saying thanks for every small thing. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† She says that she is doing this coz Trishna had saved her life and this is a big thing. She says that anyways, all u have asked me to do is stay in this house, pretending to be Parvati so that u can get ur property of Rs. 500 crores from the old woman by fooling her. πŸ˜‰ She says that this is a very small thing for her. She smiles and says, that finally Mrs. Agarwal, u have made me Parvati after all. 😳 Trishna asks her how she liked her room. Parvati smiles and says that it's a lil tooo small for her but she'll manage. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† She says that she is not used to staying in such a small house, but she'll try to adjust. 🀣 🀣 🀣 She tells Trishna that after all a house is a house and since this house is hers anyway, she'll put up with it. πŸ˜‰ She tells Trishna that some of her belongings will be coming, pls have them sent up. Trishna says sure and turns around and is shocked to see Janki's guards bringing in two huge photographs of Janki. 😳 (aw, she looked so gorgeous in the pictures and in the entire episode 2. 😳 😳 😳 ) Parvati instructs the guards to put up the photographs, one on this wall and one on the other. Trishna is very surprised πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and Janki says, that these photos of myself are very important to me... 😳 my prized possessions coz I like to see my own face, first thing in the morning when I wake up. 😳 A mirror is not enough for that so I put up these photographs all around my room. 😳 She tells Trishna that for one to be a success in life, one must love onself the most. Just like she(Janki) loves herself more than anything else in the world. 😳 (gosh, Parvati is sooo adorable πŸ€— ). Trishna goes off and says that if Janki needs anything, she should call her and Parvati just smiles... 😳

Man, the magic of Janki... 😍 I can still remember Trashna's expressions... 🀣 🀣 🀣 Trashna was totally... πŸ˜•πŸ€£ ... when Jaanu was praising herself.(rightly, of course... 😳 ) Meeta rocked it... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and Saakshi... πŸ€— aw, she looks sooo gorgeous... 😳 and her magic... 😍 Please Ekta and Creatives... please bring Janki/Parvati back... 😳 go back to this set... 😳 and bring back Kahaani's magic = Janki/Parvati... 😳 As Soon As Possible... 😳 PLEASE!!! 😳    Edited by winner13 - 15 years ago
winner13 thumbnail
@Chrisencia, Chandrika and Raee.

Hi guys. πŸ˜ƒ How are you all? Have to apologise... 😳 am running just a lil short of time... will reply to you all as soon as possible... 😳 and Chrisencia, thanks so much for ur welcome yaar... πŸ€— Chandrika and Raee, u both 'JWAW'... 😑 πŸ˜† 🀣   hope you both got it... πŸ˜‰ 🀣 🀣 Take care guys, bye.

Lots of love,πŸ€— 

Winnie. Edited by winner13 - 15 years ago
Caesie thumbnail

Hi all,

Congratulations to all of Saakshi fans and the very special person Sweet Awesome Kind-hearted Stunning Humorous Intelligent Talented  Adorable Number1 Wonderful Angel Rocking Queen of Tellywood  for the great success of our Queen's Thread. πŸ‘    πŸ‘

Thanks a lot to Chandrika for ur hardwork. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Thanks to Lennie also for starting the first Thread of our beloved Queen. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Thanks to Vasu di for making this Thread sticky in weekends πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Thanks to all the friends for their great creations. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.Thanks to Winnie for such a wonderfull posts.Those pics of Kamal and Parvati and Janki Devi entering the Aggarwal house are mindblowing,awesome,outstanding. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Really appreciate u for ur hardwork.U guys rock as Saakshi rocks in KGGK n YHJ.And i agree with all of u that Saakshi really look much better in this weeks episodesπŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ She was looking so weak in last weeks episodes starting from the episode where they showed a party after Om and Parvati returned from Vanaras.😭😭 πŸ˜­I also felt that the scenes of Saakshi were cheat shots as mentioned in an article posted in the Forum.Hope she has recovered fully by now.I so very much missed her in last two epis of YHJ.KGGK n YHJ r incomplete without her.I am happy to know that Saakshi will be there in this weeks epi πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Nice to Know that Saakshi attented Star Parivar Awards and hope she has won all her deserving awards. πŸ˜› I voted for her but so sad we could only do a limited voting online. 😭 I always wished to watch her performing in Star Parivar Awards but this time i didnt want this coz she was not Keeping well and I wanted her to take enough rest.I hope Saakshi is keeping good care of her Health.Please Saakshi do good care of ur health coz Health is wealth n when u r healthy then u could take ur Career to Greater Heights. πŸ‘πŸΌ Our Best wishes r always with u.❀️ πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ

As for KGGK it is becoming more n more confusing day by day.Saakshi's presence make the show special πŸ‘ The scene of the week is the scene between Tannu and Parvati.So good to see Saakshi supporting Tannu.She is such a lovely mother.Parvati is a comlete woman.Best Maa,Best Saas,Best Patni,Best Bahu and mostly the Best Bhabhi on Television.Saakshi should win all this awards atleast the fav Bhabhi.No other onscreen Bhabhi can beat her.And afterall Bhabhi Maa is someones Patni n someones Bahu.That means fav Bhabhi is fav MAA,fav Patni n Fav Bahu herself πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ The scene between Om,Parvati n Kamal was also tooo cute πŸ‘ Loved the way Parvati said that my Devar is always cute. πŸ‘πŸ˜›πŸ‘
Hope Ekta does not end KGGK soon.But as the articles of KGGK ending in coming days r being posted time n then i am really worried by now. 😭 I want it to run still many years.How could they end it only because of low TRP.It has many incomplete stories to complete which will take minimum 2 more years.It is impossible to end Kahani in 2 months And how could Star Plus forget that KBC,Kyunki n KGGK are the reasons for the success of Star Plus. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.Still KGGK is doing better than so many other shows.How could they only think about money.Sorry how could i forgot everybody needs money
Still hope it is only rumours and KGGK will run many years with the return of its old magic. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Caesie

Edited by Caesie - 15 years ago
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raee_rockz

Hi Chandrika........πŸ˜ƒi'm fine....hope ur r doing gud too😊Hey THANK U sooooooo much yaar for tht congo msg😳😳cant tell u how happy i'm πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ........

MySpace and Orkut Thank You Glitter Graphic - 1😳😳😳

I just am sooooo touched.....😊😊😊

As for ur analysis they r as i alwayz say amazingπŸ‘even though nothing much is happening but still ur analysis rock yaarπŸ˜ƒi luv them completelyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.

But what am i hearing.... kggk is gonna end!!!!!!!is it true........πŸ˜•πŸ˜•i dont know.......why why why????why the hell ekta is doing this???????😑😑she cant just go ahead n offair the show.......itz all her n her creatives fault th kggk is going down😭If they wudnt hav stick to this lame script kggk wud hav been still in no.2 position,.....its bcoz of utter foolishness of the creatives tht kggk has gone down😑😑😑wat they need is a gud stry n tht can b made once they get back the old characters n Janki back in actoin.........i'm sure if janki returns kggk will b again back on the chartsπŸ‘πŸΌso the solution lies not in ending the show but in bringing Janki n all the other vanished characters back n ten kggk will get back its lost magic. i really hope they r not gonna our queenz show...😭well as long as i can i'm gonna hope for the best😳😳😳.

Anywayz yest epi was rocking.......😳😳😳nah not bcoz of the stry but offcourse bcoz of Januu n her lil teddy devarπŸ€—πŸ˜³they were sooooo cute.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i am soo happy to see sakshi back in her mischiveous attitudeπŸ˜‰Sakshi is a complete RockstarπŸ‘Luv U Queen πŸ€—πŸ€—n not to forget kamal....who was luking too cute in tht white suit....πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

well hope to catch up wid u soon...thnxx once again for the rocking post....till then,

tyk care,

keep rocking ,

Luv RaeeπŸ€—.

Hey Raee! 😊..How are you?...Yeah, I'm doing good too! πŸ˜‰...Aw, sweetie Thanks for all those lovely words yaar! 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³...n Thanks for appreciating my analysis...glad you like them! 😳 πŸ˜³...You must be celebrating your success right? πŸ˜‰...How about a cake for me n Winnie too? 😊...Oh! But Winnie's on a "weight loss aandolan"...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...That's OK, i'll share the cake with Shweta..she needs to gain some weight! πŸ˜‰

...n for Kahaani ending..😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...Hope its all just a rumour yaar! ...Can't bear the thought of our Queen's show ending!  πŸ˜­...Seriously! Ekta just does'nt make any sense when she says "she'll take the show off air if the TRPs don't rise"......Good TRPs depends on the Creatives...why would'nt anyone want to watch the show if the Creatives give the audiences wht they want with gr8 storylines?! πŸ˜• ...Have the Creatives forgotten what the magic of Queen Janki had done to Kahaani as far as the TRPs are concerned?  πŸ˜­...n with TV's Best Actor - Queen Sakshi on the show, ending Kahaani should be the last thing on Ekta's mind!!  ...Can't believe this yaar! 😭...Truly, i agree with you Raee...if only the Creatives knew just where they were heading with th storylines, they would'nt be facing this day at all! ...n like they say, "Better Late than Never"...its still not too late to revive the storylines n get Parvati / Janki in Full Form...let Fiery Eyes take on the show n then see how it picks up! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘...Hope Kahaani Rocks yaar! πŸ˜ƒ

As far as Queen Sakshi is concerned..😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³..TOUCHWOOD Jaanu's fine now! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘..Truly yaar, her twinkling eyes n that naughty smile...😳 πŸ˜³...Rocks completely! πŸ˜ƒ..Agree with you...Queen Sakshi is a complete Rockstar! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Her performances are simply Mindblowing n her eye-talk..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...She's simply the Best yaar! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³...Loved that scene with Parvati n Kamal too...😳...Kamal is sure Parvati's cutest white teddy...n Teddy blushing to Parvati's words! 😳..Aw, the two best friends..Touchwood!...Sakshi n Ali share such amazing chem..😳 πŸ‘...Love Sakshi to Bits Yaar! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

luv_sakshi thumbnail
@Caesie:

Hi Caesie! 😊 How are you doing? 😊 Haven't seen you around for a while now...Busy i guess... ...Well, Hope all's well at your end! 😳

.. πŸ‘ This is for that Lovely Post you've put up Buddy! πŸ˜ƒ ...Awesome! 😊 ...Agree with every word you've put up about Queen Sakshi! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...Sakshi is a complete sweetheart n there simply can't be anyone like her! πŸ‘ ...n Thank You so much for all your praise n appreciation for my post yaar...I'm touched! 😳 😳 😳 ...Let's Hope Kahaani revives at the earliest n continues to Rock like those magical Janki days! πŸ˜ƒ 😳 πŸ˜‰

Take Care n Cheers πŸ‘πŸΌ
Chandrika
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow winner13.....I thought that only chandrika writes awesome stuff......your posts are equally amazing...for once, I thought that Chandrika changed her user name πŸ˜†

Sakshi is awesome and hopefully Kreatives will use her to the best of ability 😊
luv_sakshi thumbnail
@Winnie:

Hi Winnie! 😳 ...How are you yaar? 😳 ...Ooh! looks like Govinda's Girlfriend... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (that's the new name i thought for you, going by your Fashion sense!.. πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜‰ )...is in hurry to throw her "weight around" the treadmill! 😳 πŸ˜‰ 🀣 ...otherwise, BWT n a two liner post for Raee n me?! 😲 ..."Bahut Nainsaafi Hai Re.." πŸ˜› πŸ˜†!

Jokes Apart...how do you want me to Thank You for that Awesome, Mindblowing, Rocking set of posts you've put up both yest n today? πŸ‘ ...You've left me completely speechless! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...Could'nt agree less about every word you've put up about Queen Sakshi! 😳 πŸ€— πŸ‘ ...Jaanu is such a sweetheart yaar! πŸ€— ....There really can't be anyone as Special as her!! πŸ€— 😍 😳 ...Sakshi's way beyond Adjectives n anything even attempted in her praise will only all fall short! 😳 😳 😳 ...Sakshi is simply the Best! πŸ‘ ...Yaar 😳 ...That Rocking post with pics from the scenes b/w TV's Cutest n Best Bhabhi-Devar Jodi Ever 😳 😳 ..Parvati n Kamal πŸ€— ..Aw, that simply rocked yaar! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...Loved reliving that scene thru' your post.. πŸ˜ƒ ...n How can i ever forget the Day Queen Janki in all her Absolute Royalty walked into the AG House! πŸ‘ ...n then Trishna (Miss u Mita n Trishna 😭 😭 ...miss you Rajo 😭 😭 )...Trishna with her "I'll lay my life for Janki ji" ways.. πŸ‘ ...n of course...Our Naughty Baby Janki doing all she can to keep Trishan n Rajo on their feet.. πŸ˜‰ ...Awesome! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...Who'll ever forget Queen Sakshi Rocking the Show with her Bubbly, Vivacious Self? πŸ‘...Aw, Jaanu is simply a Rockstar!! πŸ‘ ..n that scene of Trishna watching in Awe as Janki got those life-size pics of herself put up on the bedroom wall.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ ..God!! where are those magical days of Kahaani yaar? πŸ˜’ ...Ekta...please stop considering ending kahaani.. 😭 😭 😭 ...All you have to do is get Parvati / Janki back in Full Form n then there'll simply be nothing stopping Kahaani from rocking the charts! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ ....Winnie, Thanks once again for puting those two lovely posts n those amazing pics to match them! πŸ‘ ...n Queen Sakshi...she looks like a complete Doll! 😳 πŸ€— 😍 ...No one Beats Jaanu yaar! 😳 πŸ€— 😍

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika