Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

Wow winner13.....I thought that only chandrika writes awesome stuff......your posts are equally amazing...for once, I thought that Chandrika changed her user name πŸ˜†

Sakshi is awesome and hopefully Kreatives will use her to the best of ability 😊

Hi Ritu! πŸ˜ƒ...How are you? BTW, where've you been all this while? 😳

Aw, Ritu...Thanks a Ton for all the appreciation!! 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³...Can't tell you how touched i am! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³...n for "winner13"...well, Winnie's posts Rock yaar! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...she's been Rocking the Forum with her Amazing posts even before i joined..😳...n she still does! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘...no one beats Winnie's posts! πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

...n for Sakshi..😳...agree with every word you've written! πŸ‘ πŸ‘...She simply the Best n like you said, hope the Creatives justify her persona! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘...You keep Rocking the Kyunki Forum with your Amazing n Hilarious posts Buddy! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Take Care n Cheers 😊

Chandrika

luv_sakshi thumbnail
22nd May-

As always, i'll kick start my post, writing about the One n Only Very Special Person who creates magic on screen everytime she makes an appearance 😍 ..who makes the show worth watching πŸ‘πŸΌ ..for whom i simply can't stop watching Kahaani πŸ€— ...No marks for guessing! πŸ˜‰ Queen Sakshi it is!! 😳 😳 ...TOUCHWOOD! πŸ˜ƒ I'm so Thankful to the Almighty she's recovering fast n was'nt she simply looking So Gorgeous thru'out today? 😳 😍 ...Well, she Always does look as Gorgeous n Stunning as Ever! 😳 πŸ€— 😍 ...n her performances πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...they're always something to look forward to! πŸ‘πŸΌ There simply can't be anyone as Naturally Brilliant n Perfect as Sakshi! πŸ‘ ...She always manages to be Bang On with her Eye-Talk, Expressions n Emoting πŸ‘ ...Her Professionalism, Dedication, Hard Work n Perseverence that shows both On n Off Screen are worth a Standing Ovation!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Queen Sakshi Rocks! πŸ‘πŸΌ ...You're simply the Best Sakshi!! πŸ‘ Love You to Bits!! 😳 πŸ€— ...Can't wait to see her Rock as 'Ganga' in Mahabharat πŸ˜ƒ ..n what's more ....our Queen's gonna be back in YHJ this week, judging the second half with Ravi! πŸ₯³ ...YOHOO!! πŸ˜ƒ Eagerly waiting for this week's YHJ videos n pics 😳 ...Please do take good care of yourself Jaanu ...n Hope to see you in the Best of Health n spirit Always!! πŸ€— πŸ€—

Talking of the story 😳 ...well, nothing really happening on that front 😳 ...To sum it all up in 3 points:

1. The Ishaan-Shiv Divorce Game drags on πŸ€” ..with Shiv wanting to get rid of him while Ishaan wanting to give their relationship another chance! ...Wonder if Ishaan was ever a Gangster, going by his current reputation! πŸ€” πŸ˜†

2. The AGs are Heading for some serious trouble!! πŸ˜• The signs have begun showing πŸ˜’ ...Kamal was right ...n looks like Parvati's fears are soon gonna come true! ...Vijay n his wife 🀒 ...knew something was fishy ever since he made a re-appearance in Benaras to help Parvati find Om πŸ˜’ ...now this Agarwal duo don't even want to have anything to do with Om or the AGs!! πŸ˜” 😲 πŸ˜• ...They've even renamed the Company in Vijay's Company name!! ...n that stalker ...don't know why i feel its Kamal n Chaya for some strange reason πŸ˜• ..they've been acting aloof off late too! 😳 ...But if this cloud of trouble over the AGs means, Parvati's gonna stand up n fight to save her family or return as Janki πŸ₯³ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ ..then there'll be nothing like it!! πŸ‘ ...Everyones' sure gonna celebrate Janki's return in Full Form πŸ€— ...n then Fiery Eyes V/s Vijay, Head on...WOW!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ That'll sure be something to look out for! ...probably Shruthi will chip in with some inputs to join Janki! 😊 ...not that Janki needs anyone 😳 πŸ˜‰ ...n Hamaara Apna Kamal Teddy will always be around for his Bhabhi! 😳 😳 😳 ...afterall, he's Parvati's cutest Devar ever! πŸ˜‰ πŸ€— 😳

3. Looks like Tannu's soon gonna find out about the Baby Swap! πŸ€” ...She's already found Shruthi's modelling photographs, recalling the Manager's words on her Mom being just like her... 😳

Well, wonder what next week will have in store? πŸ˜‰ Parvati's now beginning to feel the presence of that Stalker listening to them in hiding!

⭐️ Star Performer of the Day ⭐️ : There could'nt be anyone but Sakshi taking Home this title! πŸ‘ ..no one deserves it better than our Gorgeous Rockstar! πŸ‘ ...Love the way she makes every tiny 'lil scene she appears in, so very Special, in her own Special Way! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€— 😍 ...Love You Sakshi!! 😳 😳 😳 ...Hope to see Sakshi bag most of the Awards this SPA πŸ‘πŸΌ (No one deserves it better! )..n of course Ali for Fav Devar too! 😳
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi,Chandrika ,Winnie friands u Rocksssssssssssssssssss with ur views its brillient πŸ‘.Completely agree every word U says about Sakshi Thanks GOD now she is much Better πŸ˜ƒ.She looks so georgous πŸ‘.
U friends keep rocking πŸ‘
And why every week shown Artical about KGGK ending its so upsetting 😭
Hope its not True.
Sakshi is the Best πŸ‘
luv_sakshi thumbnail
^Hi Bushra! πŸ˜ƒ How are you?...Aw, Thanks a Ton for all your appreciation for my post dearie! 😳 😳 😳 ...n for Sakshi...well, TOUCHWOOD! 😳 ...I'm so Thankful to the Almighty that she's fine n recovering! πŸ˜ƒ 😊 ....She does look Absolutely Gorgeous!! 😳 😳 😳 ...n She'll be around judging the second half of YHJ this week too! 😊 YAY!! πŸ˜‰ 😳

...n for Kahaani ending..well, i hope its all a rumour.. 😭 😭 Can't bear to see our Queen's show ending! ...Ekta n her Creatives only need to get Parvati / Janki back in Ful Form n Kahaani will Rock automatically! πŸ‘ ..There's simply no need to end the show! 😭

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika
queen_hetepet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello all georgeous Sakshi fans πŸ˜‰ - just found this picca showing our queen (looking much brighter and healthier) in the episode of Yeh Hai Jalwa for this week - yay! She is back in action and looking simply stunning πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^^^woah geeta πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .....thnxxxxxxx 4 sharing tht pic... πŸ˜ƒSakshi looks totally stunning πŸ˜‰ . Edited by Raee_rockz - 15 years ago
luv_sakshi thumbnail
@Geeta:

Hi Geeta! 😊 How are you? Thanks a Ton for sharing that pic Geeta! 😳 πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ ....TOUCHWOOD! 😳 Queen Sakshi looks absolutely stunning!! πŸ‘ ...Aw, Sakshi's such a sweetheart! 😳 πŸ˜‰

Cheers
Chandrika
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail

Originally posted by: winner13

@Chrisencia, Chandrika and Raee.

Hi guys. πŸ˜ƒ How are you all? Have to apologise... 😳 am running just a lil short of time... will reply to you all as soon as possible... 😳 and Chrisencia, thanks so much for ur welcome yaar... πŸ€— Chandrika and Raee, u both 'JWAW'... 😑 πŸ˜† 🀣   hope you both got it... πŸ˜‰ 🀣 🀣 Take care guys, bye.

Lots of love,πŸ€— 

Winnie.

Hi winnie just read ur post n it is completely fantaboulousπŸ˜†It reminded me of the old days.....gosh man it was truly wonderful dayz😳Oooooh how i miss them😭😭i just sooo want to see sakshi back in Janki mode.....wid tht cute n naughty attitude......😳😳I alwayz say tht was the best phase of kahaniI can still remeber all the things tht happened then.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Sakshi used to act sooooooo cutely πŸ˜†πŸ˜†alwayz bugging trish n rajoπŸ˜‰n her cute teddy devar ready by her side.........it was all so sweetπŸ€—πŸ€—n then there was Our devdas too....how can i forget..😳😳he was alwayz on praises for parvati in front of jankiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Smart guy .....ehπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰me miss all the old cast soo much........it feels like the soul of kggk has gone missing😭why did the creatives did this........n now they want to end the show.......😑😭its all their mistake tht kggk is a mess.........why dont they learn frm thei mistakes😭.

anywayz i just feel tht kggk has still got hopes...πŸ˜ƒJust the creatives got to tap the rite areasπŸ˜›i guess u r getting my hint........just correct ur mistake creativesπŸ˜‰n once u bring Janki back nobody n I mean NOBODY can stop kggk to bcom the best show once againπŸ‘πŸΌHope they do listen to us this tymπŸ˜•........

Well as for ur post i just luvd it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒn want more of them..coz i really cant get enough out of themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.n btw the picz gooo to well wid the post........grt coordination yaarπŸ‘and tht reminds me........WHEN  R U GONNA PM ME.....😳😳ab to lagta hain agle janam ka hi intezar karna paregaπŸ˜†.......chalo yaar still i will b waitingπŸ˜›.

till then tyk care,

Keep up ur rocking posts,

Luv RaeeπŸ€—

Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

Hey Raee! 😊..How are you?...Yeah, I'm doing good too! πŸ˜‰...Aw, sweetie Thanks for all those lovely words yaar! 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³...n Thanks for appreciating my analysis...glad you like them! 😳 πŸ˜³...You must be celebrating your success right? πŸ˜‰...How about a cake for me n Winnie too? 😊...Oh! But Winnie's on a "weight loss aandolan"...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...That's OK, i'll share the cake with Shweta..she needs to gain some weight! πŸ˜‰

...n for Kahaani ending..😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...Hope its all just a rumour yaar! ...Can't bear the thought of our Queen's show ending!  πŸ˜­...Seriously! Ekta just does'nt make any sense when she says "she'll take the show off air if the TRPs don't rise"......Good TRPs depends on the Creatives...why would'nt anyone want to watch the show if the Creatives give the audiences wht they want with gr8 storylines?! πŸ˜• ...Have the Creatives forgotten what the magic of Queen Janki had done to Kahaani as far as the TRPs are concerned?  πŸ˜­...n with TV's Best Actor - Queen Sakshi on the show, ending Kahaani should be the last thing on Ekta's mind!!  ...Can't believe this yaar! 😭...Truly, i agree with you Raee...if only the Creatives knew just where they were heading with th storylines, they would'nt be facing this day at all! ...n like they say, "Better Late than Never"...its still not too late to revive the storylines n get Parvati / Janki in Full Form...let Fiery Eyes take on the show n then see how it picks up! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘...Hope Kahaani Rocks yaar! πŸ˜ƒ

As far as Queen Sakshi is concerned..😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³..TOUCHWOOD Jaanu's fine now! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘..Truly yaar, her twinkling eyes n that naughty smile...😳 πŸ˜³...Rocks completely! πŸ˜ƒ..Agree with you...Queen Sakshi is a complete Rockstar! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Her performances are simply Mindblowing n her eye-talk..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...She's simply the Best yaar! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³...Loved that scene with Parvati n Kamal too...😳...Kamal is sure Parvati's cutest white teddy...n Teddy blushing to Parvati's words! 😳..Aw, the two best friends..Touchwood!...Sakshi n Ali share such amazing chem..😳 πŸ‘...Love Sakshi to Bits Yaar! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

Hi ChandrikaπŸ˜ƒi'm fine........yeah did enjoy a bit.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†well as for the cake well i will defo giv u sum.......πŸ˜‰dun worry hun.....u dont hav 2 share it wid any 1πŸ˜‰winnie n shweta r gonna get their shareπŸ˜›....

Well ur post was just amazing........πŸ‘u r too gud at analysing yaar.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘..well me too dunt beleive tht kggk gonna end.......but even then cant deny tht rite noe kggk is in a big chaotic situationn it really pains me too see my queenz show falling like this........😭😭why aint the creatives understanding 🀒🀒🀒they gotta take sum action now.......its not too late.....hope the show comes round soonπŸ˜•.I really want it to continue coz n i wanna see more of Janki.....coz i feel janki z arrival was the turning point.....it gav the show the highest ttrpz n it totally rocked the stry line....n not to 4rgt all those old characters....trish,rajo,suyash.narayaniji...n pallavi...who along wid Janki made the show sooooooo magical n beautiful.....hope tht phase returnz.....😳😳😳.

i am sure once they bring back this ppl the show is gonna rock.....n as i hav said in my earlier post..hope the creatives do listen to us this tym....has kept my fingers crossed.πŸ˜‰

On the stryline..its really ahrd to comment this dayz.....i'm damn confusedπŸ˜•but me to like the lil scenes of kamal n paro..they r indeed the best onscreen devar bhabhi ever.....πŸ€—πŸ€—Cute n sweet😳

well nothing much to say rite now,

hope to talk wid u soon,

tc,keep rocking,

luv RaeeπŸ˜ƒ.

queen_hetepet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh wow...I am currently watching Yeh Hai Jalwa...and I just had to come here and make a comment about Ms Saakshi Tanwar πŸ˜‰ .

Okay, so all of us fans have professed in countless ways just how georgeous, wonderful, down to earth person Saakshi is - trully deserving of her title as Queen. πŸ‘

Well todays episode of YHJ further exemplified her big heart and emotional she is 😳 - I honestly couldn't bare to watch her crying when she talked to Dharmesh (Husseins team member) about her dad and his support in her career and of how only with parental support and blessings one can come far in life - kitne sundaar se dil ke baat bole woh - what a sweetie.   πŸ‘ *claps* to smriti for further honoring Sakshi to Dharmesh πŸ˜ƒ . 

Just gotta love that smile of hers - stunning πŸ˜ƒ

Anyways - just has to have my say - must allso comment that although Sakshi is back in full form on the show - she still looks very pale and breathless to me - lets hope she soon gets a well deserved very very long break to trully fully recuperate πŸ˜‰ 😊

Edited by queen_hetepet - 15 years ago