Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Chandrika, First of all HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS ON THIS ROCKING QUEEN'S THREAD ๐Ÿ‘
U , Caesie, Winnie, Muaaz , Geeta, Raee all u guys rock this thread. ๐Ÿ‘ After all its our queen's thread, so it should be rocking always. ๐Ÿ˜†

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Saakshi rocks . I have seen YHJ, She looked drop-dead gorgeous, touchwood and rocked the whole epi. with her presence. ๐Ÿ‘
I agree Geeta .Saakshi is such a sweetheart, my Jaanu ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— She deserves whole lot of wishes. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
My love for my Jaanu increases day by day. Saakshi u rock . Nobody can be like u ๐Ÿ‘

Hope KGGK will also become interesting now ๐Ÿ˜Š
SAAKSHI RULES THE TV INDUSTRY. ๐Ÿ‘
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yesterdayz epi of Yeh Hai Jalwa was grt๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....though Hussain got out.......i'm sure he n his teamz gonna return๐Ÿ˜‰

well yest epi was special coz Sakshi returned.....n touchwood she was luking wonderful๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ....she seems to b in gud health now.......๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.I really cant xplain how releived i was 2 see her back againTouchwood she was looking absolutely gorgeous.....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...n after seeing yest epi my respect for Sakshi has increased even more.....๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—N i really luvd the comment of smriti ๐Ÿ˜ณwhere she told dharamesh(hussain teamz member)tht he shud take inspiration frm Sakshi.....๐Ÿ˜ณi think not only dharmesh but we all shud draw inspiration frm Sakshi.......she is not only a grt actor but is such a wonderful prsn.......๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—She has achieved sooo much of success yet she is alwayz sooo down to earth๐Ÿ‘..n...Indeed...."SHE IS THE BESTโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ".We all Luv u Sakshi.....๐Ÿค—.

As for the show well it went on well...all of the teamz prformed well๐Ÿ‘actually i had my eyes only on sakshi soooo didnt quite notice who danced wat๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I cud feel she was njoying herself........๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณOverall the show which was luking a lil incomplete 4 the past 2 weeks seemed complete by sakshiz presence๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜(atleast 2 me๐Ÿ˜†)I am luking fwd 2 the nxt epi........hopefully by then sakshi will recover completely๐Ÿ˜ƒGod bless her.....๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

Raee๐Ÿ˜Š.

Caesie thumbnail

@ Chandrika.Sorry dear not for being regular.But really cant help it.I am a little bit busy with my studies and job.I am studyind medicine and we have to study in German language ๐Ÿ˜ก Summer Semester is very short and thats why my schedule is a little bit .We have 4 exams in a semester.The 1st one was 3 weeks back and 2nd is from next Friday.Thats why a little bit stucked up.But u ,Winnie, Raee,Geeta u all rock with ur analysis.Thanks for taking ur time to write ur fantastic opinions in this thread inspite of ur busy life.I need to learnthe Time -Management skills from u guys.I will try to be regular.

SBS also showed that Ekta had given a 1 month time to KGGK to raise its TRP otherwise she will end Kahani๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I have sent a request to Balaji not to end Kahani.Please could we all from this forum together send a request to Ekta.I dont even think of kahani going offair.

Edited by Caesie - 15 years ago
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail

Originally posted by: queen_hetepet

Oh wow...I am currently watching Yeh Hai Jalwa...and I just had to come here and make a comment about Ms Saakshi Tanwar ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

Okay, so all of us fans have professed in countless ways just how georgeous, wonderful, down to earth person Saakshi is - trully deserving of her title as Queen. ๐Ÿ‘

Well todays episode of YHJ further exemplified her big heart and emotional she is ๐Ÿ˜ณ - I honestly couldn't bare to watch her crying when she talked to Dharmesh (Husseins team member) about her dad and his support in her career and of how only with parental support and blessings one can come far in life - kitne sundaar se dil ke baat bole woh - what a sweetie.   ๐Ÿ‘ *claps* to smriti for further honoring Sakshi to Dharmesh ๐Ÿ˜ƒ . 

Just gotta love that smile of hers - stunning ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anyways - just has to have my say - must allso comment that although Sakshi is back in full form on the show - she still looks very pale and breathless to me - lets hope she soon gets a well deserved very very long break to trully fully recuperate ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Geeta........how r u????๐Ÿ˜ƒwell read ur viewz on yest epi n totally agree wid u yaar.......Sakshi Is Indeed The Queen๐Ÿค—..........awwwww in the last 2 epis i missed her soooooooo much๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญthnk god she is back๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

ur rite she was still luking a lil pale but i'm sure she is gonna get completely well sooooooon๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...btw tht pic of sakshi is really vry cute.....๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธShe luks 2 sweetโ˜บ๏ธthnx 4 sharing๐Ÿ˜ƒ

well hope to see u ltr.......till then,

tc,

keep rocking,

luv Raee๐Ÿ˜Š.

Caesie thumbnail

Originally posted by: queen_hetepet

Oh wow...I am currently watching Yeh Hai Jalwa...and I just had to come here and make a comment about Ms Saakshi Tanwar ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

Okay, so all of us fans have professed in countless ways just how georgeous, wonderful, down to earth person Saakshi is - trully deserving of her title as Queen. ๐Ÿ‘

Well todays episode of YHJ further exemplified her big heart and emotional she is ๐Ÿ˜ณ - I honestly couldn't bare to watch her crying when she talked to Dharmesh (Husseins team member) about her dad and his support in her career and of how only with parental support and blessings one can come far in life - kitne sundaar se dil ke baat bole woh - what a sweetie.   ๐Ÿ‘ *claps* to smriti for further honoring Sakshi to Dharmesh ๐Ÿ˜ƒ . 

Just gotta love that smile of hers - stunning ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anyways - just has to have my say - must allso comment that although Sakshi is back in full form on the show - she still looks very pale and breathless to me - lets hope she soon gets a well deserved very very long break to trully fully recuperate ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜Š

Totally agree with u.Saakshi was looking gorgeous and she totally rocked yesterdays epi.That part where she talked about the role of Parents was so touchy.Totally agree with her.Whatener we have achieved and whatever we r going to achieve is because of the support of our Parents.I remembered my mom watching that part.I hope i  could fullfill the her dreams.

Saakshi is really a sweetheart.We could learn many thing from Saakshi.Saakshi is simply great.

I also noticed that she has not fully recovered yet.Hope she is taking good care of herself and get well soon.

Caesie thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya555

Hi Chandrika, First of all HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS ON THIS ROCKING QUEEN'S THREAD ๐Ÿ‘
U , Caesie, Winnie, Muaaz , Geeta, Raee all u guys rock this thread. ๐Ÿ‘ After all its our queen's thread, so it should be rocking always. ๐Ÿ˜†

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Saakshi rocks . I have seen YHJ, She looked drop-dead gorgeous, touchwood and rocked the whole epi. with her presence. ๐Ÿ‘
I agree Geeta .Saakshi is such a sweetheart, my Jaanu ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— She deserves whole lot of wishes. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
My love for my Jaanu increases day by day. Saakshi u rock . Nobody can be like u ๐Ÿ‘

Hi Chris totally agree with u.Nobody can beat our dear Saakshi.

Raee_Salvatore thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya555

Hi Priya.........๐Ÿ˜ƒgud 2 see u back๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณthnx 4 all the app...๐Ÿ˜‰but i prsnally thnk u for starting wid this topic ๐Ÿ‘

Yeah me 2 watched the last epi n tuely the queen was luking beautifulโ˜บ๏ธ.....she wasnt wearing much makeup....just the way i like it๐Ÿ˜ณ ............simple n elegant๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

Sakshi is back in full form.....n hope she continues to rock like this...luv u lots Jaanu โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค—touchwood i' also hoping kggk turns up to b more interesting....hav kept my fingers crossed๐Ÿ˜‰.

N lastly following ur lead i'm gonna repeat the same ๐Ÿ˜†....."Queen Sakshi Rulez๐Ÿค—"

well hope to see u more often .....

tc,

Luv Raee๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Caesie thumbnail
@ Raee How r u doing dear.Great Analysis.Keep it up. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caesie

@ Chandrika.Sorry dear not for being regular.But really cant help it.I am a little bit busy with my studies and job.I am studyind medicine and we have to study in German language ๐Ÿ˜ก Summer Semester is very short and thats why my schedule is a little bit .We have 4 exams in a semester.The 1st one was 3 weeks back and 2nd is from next Friday.Thats why a little bit stucked up.But u ,Winnie, Raee,Geeta u all rock with ur analysis.Thanks for taking ur time to write ur fantastic opinions in this thread inspite of ur busy life.I need to learnthe Time -Management skills from u guys.I will try to be regular.

SBS also showed that Ekta had given a 1 month time to KGGK to raise its TRP otherwise she will end Kahani๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I have sent a request to Balaji not to end Kahani.Please could we all from this forum together send a request to Ekta.I dont even think of kahani going offair.

Hi Caesei๐Ÿ˜ƒ..hope ur doing well........u seem 2 b busy like hell yaar๐Ÿ˜ณbut no need 2 apologise ........we understand yaar๐Ÿ˜ƒI'm sure u r gonna rock ur sems.......๐Ÿ˜‰ALL THE BEST๐Ÿ˜Š.

As for ur idea...it sounds gud.....i mean we also dunt want kggk 2 end...........a petition might wrk.....aw u hav already sent a req.............but how did u do it?????๐Ÿ˜•pls tell me then i can also req them๐Ÿ˜ณ.Hope ekta listens to us.....i'm sure once the creatives sort the current mess n bring back Janki๐Ÿ˜ณ trps gonna rise high but yaar the creatives r sooooooooo damn confused rite noe........hopefull things will sort out soon๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Anywayz thnxxx 4 all the appreciation.......๐Ÿ˜†u tc,

keep rocking,

luv Raee๐Ÿค—.

Caesie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raee_rockz

Hi Caesei๐Ÿ˜ƒ..hope ur doing well........u seem 2 b busy like hell yaar๐Ÿ˜ณbut no need 2 apologise ........we understand yaar๐Ÿ˜ƒI'm sure u r gonna rock ur sems.......๐Ÿ˜‰ALL THE BEST๐Ÿ˜Š.

As for ur idea...it sounds gud.....i mean we also dunt want kggk 2 end...........a petition might wrk.....aw u hav already sent a req.............but how did u do it?????๐Ÿ˜•pls tell me then i can also req them๐Ÿ˜ณ.Hope ekta listens to us.....i'm sure once the creatives sort the current mess n bring back Janki๐Ÿ˜ณ trps gonna rise high but yaar the creatives r sooooooooo damn confused rite noe........hopefull things will sort out soon๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Anywayz thnxxx 4 all the appreciation.......๐Ÿ˜†u tc,

keep rocking,

luv Raee๐Ÿค—.

Hi Raee,

I am doing really good.I send an email to Balajitelefilms     [email protected] .I really dont want Kahani to end.Hope Ekta will change her mind.I must leave now coz i have Practical classes in half an hour.Bye take care.

Yesterdays epi in YHJ: Saakshi said that her father wanted to be a writer.I have heard that Saakshi also writes poem.Is that true? Do anyone have some idea about it?

Caesie