The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
@Priya555, Raee & Caesie - thanks for the words appreciation guys πŸ˜ƒ happy to see that everyone agreed with me wholeheartedly (not that there was any doubt on that accord πŸ˜‰ )

To add to my monologue on the greatness of Queen Saakshi - wasn't she just adorable when she mimicked Ronit and his Bindass Bosses blindfold theme? Very cute, even ronit was chuckling - also loved the fact that she sweetly justified giving her arshirwad to Husseins team as she is not a director/producer etc like Smriti and Ravi Kishen πŸ˜ƒ

One of the cutest things I really noticed was that at the start of the show when Smriti first reintroduced Saakshi back as host, Saakshi and Smriti held hands as if they were about to go off skipping down the street 😳 πŸ˜†

Anyways, enough of my fan based gushing 😳

Caesie - let me know how, when, and where and I will be right there with you all to write a petition to balaji to keep Kahaani on air - very sad business this - the worst thing is that the story like has definite room for improvement to make the trps soar - *shakes fist at Kahaani creatives* 😑

Whoa, sorry about my little outburst there...

Ooh, I have a question, not to detract from the georgeous and wonderful person that Saakshi is πŸ˜ƒ but I have always wondered if she has lazy eye syndrome? Anyone else noticed this? I have quite a few friends (one of whom is my housemate) and a cousin who have a lazy eye (I think it adds character and personality to the person - so no harm there 😊 )

Regardless, twas just an observation - if anyone has a problem with me asking this question (I understand it can be quite embarrassing/discomforting or even plain rude) please let me know and I will edit this post accordingly to wipe off my question πŸ˜‰ Edited by queen_hetepet - 15 years ago
^^^u going on strong wid the analysis part geeta.......   πŸ˜† yeah me too luvd tht lil stint of sakshi πŸ˜† ........she is a sweethrt 😳 😳 😳
btw wats a lazy eye syndrome????.. πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
well i find sakshiz eyes to be vry beautiful 😳 😳 well actually i like her so much cant really find any flaw πŸ˜› πŸ˜› She is my gorgeous gal πŸ˜‰ .
Raee πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Caesie

Hi Raee,

I am doing really good.I send an email to Balajitelefilms     [email protected] .I really dont want Kahani to end.Hope Ekta will change her mind.I must leave now coz i have Practical classes in half an hour.Bye take care.

Yesterdays epi in YHJ: Saakshi said that her father wanted to be a writer.I have heard that Saakshi also writes poem.Is that true? Do anyone have some idea about it?

Caesie

Hey Caesie...........thnxxx 4 the link.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒwill definately try to put up my petitionπŸ˜›....guess i dunno wat to write also.....any suggestionπŸ˜›πŸ˜†i mean i find it pretty difficult to b polite wid the creatives at this mo'πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Anywayz u tyk care,

hopefully will see u soonπŸ˜ƒ

Luv Raee😊.

Originally posted by Raee_rockz

^^^u going on strong wid the analysis part geeta.......   πŸ˜† yeah me too luvd tht lil stint of sakshi πŸ˜† ........she is a sweethrt 😳 😳 😳
btw wats a lazy eye syndrome????.. πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
well i find sakshiz eyes to be vry beautiful 😳 😳 well actually i like her so much cant really find any flaw πŸ˜› πŸ˜› She is my gorgeous gal πŸ˜‰ .
Raee πŸ˜ƒ

aw shucks Raee 😳...I can't seem to help myself - watching KGGK, YHJ and obviously Saakshi herself has become my stressbuster of sorts from uni life πŸ˜† And in regards to my strong analysis...well...it seems that I have yet to break my thesis writing mode of last year (after writing 20,000 word research paper, I just can't seem to stop blabbing, lol πŸ˜• πŸ˜›)

To answer your question about Lazy Eye - well, I don't know all the technicalities as there are different forms of it (lazy eye is just the incorrect colloquial version of the eye condition) - basically when a person has the Strabismic Amblyopia condition their eyes don't point in the same direction - sometimes also referred to as a squint (sometimes it seems that when Saakshi is focusing her stare/glareπŸ˜›/eyes at something, one or both of her eyes always seems to being facing slightly off centre in another direction.  Its very slight, and only noticeable when she is focusing on someone/something intensely.  Part of the condition consists of the eye/s having a focusing problem.  Hence 'lazy' eye when it takes some time for the person's eye to get back into focus ie. pointing symmetrically in the right direction.

I am sorry if this sounds heap confusing πŸ˜•, anyone feel free to correct me πŸ˜‰ - read somewhere that lots of people have lazy eye without ever really being diagnosed with it.  Just one of those things, lol πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by queen_hetepet - 15 years ago
^^^^^^^^^Oooooooh i got tht πŸ˜ƒ nvr noticed though b4....mayb i dunno πŸ˜› .....as i hav earlier said i just find her eyes simply beautiful 😳 as for the analysis part u r doing a grt job yaar πŸ‘ keep it up πŸ˜‰
RaeeπŸ€—

Originally posted by tvfan1401

Wow winner13.....I thought that only chandrika writes awesome stuff......your posts are equally amazing...for once, I thought that Chandrika changed her user name πŸ˜†

Sakshi is awesome and hopefully Kreatives will use her to the best of ability 😊

Hi Ritu.πŸ˜ƒ How are you yaar? Apologies for this delay in replying, wasn't around...😳  Aw, thanks so much for ur compliments yaar... 😳yeah, Chandrika makes absolutely amazing posts...πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘she rocks the forum...πŸ˜ƒ

As for Saakshi... u've said it yaar... πŸ˜ƒshe is awesome, simply the best, touchwood.😳 As for the Creatives... well, believe me... the day they use her to the best of her ability... think back, to her potrayal of the true Parvati... πŸ˜ƒ Parvati the widow... a strong, single, powerhouse woman...πŸ‘ and Janki... well, there words fail...😳 so I'll just say, Janki... 😳the day the Creatives start giving Saakshi tracks of that potential again, worthy of her own brilliance...😳 believe me, Ekta won't have to worry about Kahaani's TRP's or Kahaani ending for as many years as she herself chooses, touchwood...πŸ˜ƒ I seriously mean these words... Saakshi is  just brilliant!!!😳 Well, let's wait and watch... as they all say. Do keep posting regularly here yaar... πŸ˜ƒI love reading your posts in the Kyunki forum... u simply rock!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Esp ur takes on the most 'sensitive' topics of the Kyunki forum...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we both know what that is...πŸ˜† u guessed it...yes, I'm a Tanya fan... πŸ˜‰ Take care yaar, bye and thanks once again...πŸ˜ƒ

Lots of love,πŸ€—

Winnie.

@Chandrika.

Hi Chandrika.πŸ˜ƒ How are you yaar??? Missing u around...😭😭😭 hope to see u back real soon!!! 😳

As for the tag... Govinda's Girlfriend... yaar, if u truly hate me, u should just honestly tell me...πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†  itni badi chappal...πŸ˜­πŸ˜† πŸ€£ Thanks, but no thanks...🀣 Pukka... I'll get myself a Crash course in fashion...πŸ˜‰ and promise, not from Tanu...πŸ˜† or Trashna...🀣 man, u've asked for it this time pal...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† πŸ˜†some more 'dazzling' photos of me coming ur way shortly...🀣

Aw, thanks so much for ur lovely compliments yaar... 😳aw, the magical days of Queen Janki = magical days of Kahaani... 😍 man, where are those days???😭 Truly, words aren't enough!!! 😳The gorgeous pics do all the talking...😳 thanks for liking the post yaar, thanks a lot. Will be putting up more posts like this... 😳all about only, only and only Fiery Eyes... πŸ€—As for Ekta and this whole TRP tangle she seems to be in currently... well, like I said in my post to Ritu, the day Ekta admits the mistake she's made...ok, benefit of doubt to Ekta and the Kahaani Creatives... they obviously made a move to bring back a dead character to Kahaani in an attempt to do something new and add to Kahaani... with best intentions, all said and done... but the move has Failed... and failed Badly... why doesn't she realise this and stop persuing this???😭 The day she rectifies this one Huge error and stops this character destruction of Parvati...😭 and gives Saakshi a track truly worthy of her potential...😳 think JANKI...😍 believe me, the show that's at no. 1 right now better be prepared to topple off to No. 2... πŸ˜ƒ but SIGH...😭 when will Ekta realise this??? 😭 Hopefully very soon, touchwood...😳 Totally agree with every word u've said about the Queen yaar...πŸ˜ƒ she ROCKS!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hope to see u back very soon, Miss U!!!😳 Take care, bye.

Lots of love,πŸ€—

Winnie.

@Bushra.

Hi Bushra.πŸ˜ƒ How are you yaar? Thanks so much for ur lovely compliments,thanks a lot.😳 As for the articles about Kahaani ending, well let's just hope that they are all fake rumours... and the Creatives react QUICKLY to all this and get back some of the rocking storylines and characters...πŸ‘ and above all... no prizes for guessing... JANKI...😳 as u've said it, Saakshi is the best, touchwood.😳 Take care yaar, bye.

@Geeta.

Hi Geeta.πŸ˜ƒ How are you? Thank you so much for sharing that pic of the Queen from Yeh Hain Jalwa.πŸ˜ƒ She's looking absolutely gorgeous...😳 great to see her back in action...πŸ˜ƒ have just found the video for Sun, dying to see it.😳 Read ur lil post about Jaanu's words to a contestant...😳 aw, she's an absolute sweetie.πŸ€— Thanks once again. Take care, bye.πŸ˜ƒ

@Caesie.

Hi Caesie. πŸ˜ƒHow are you yaar? Great to see you back.😳 And thanks so much for ur lovely words and compliments yaar...😳  Hope to see u around more regularly. 😳Take care, bye.πŸ˜ƒ

@Priya.

Hi Priya.πŸ˜ƒ How are you yaar? Thanks so much for ur lovely compliments yaar, thanks a lot. 😳Take care, bye.

Lots of love,πŸ€—

Winnie.

Just here to post the sig i made yesterday....njoy

Luv RaeeπŸ€—.
Simply fab siggy Raee   πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ