Which character do u like the most?:P

Posted: 15 years ago

YES YES YES!!We all LOVEEEE edward..and I am sure 101% of you will agree wid me, that edward rules your heart and soul and you don't find any charm in Human boys. But apart from Edward  do you guys like any other guy/character?

I Like Bella, as she's a very complex character, sometimes we SO think like her:P and I love her almost tomboyish style of dressing :P

Mike is good too..he's anooying but funny!!

I honestly cannot find any charm in Jacob 😆

Edited by diyafah - 15 years ago

😲 Jacob is the most amazingly charming half human there!!! I love his style, and how in due course of time he got Bella over to his side. If Edward wasn't there, Bella would have been living with Jacob by now!!!

But even otherwise, i love the way in which he talks to Bella, and the way he cares for her even though he doesn't really "have" her. How we promises to always be there, even after there's no way she can come back... Edward, though he says he can give up Bella if she doesn't love him, would never stay by and be there. He'd probably live far far away... Nothing wrong with that, i absolutely love Edward too, but still... Jake is Jake. *sigh*

Ya, so now there's no point in stating who my favourite character other than Edward is, right?

Also, Jacob belongs to me, and to Malks. NO ONE ELSE CAN EVER OWN HIM. period.
Haha Sam..I dont think anyone would want him anyways..So u and Malika can share him 😆 😃

Characters:

I love Edward: He is completely Superb...How can a person be soo UNDERSTANDING?! 😳 Love his character alot 😃 😛

I also LOVE Emmett: He can be really funny at times..His timing of humour..is amazing..I mean.Like the way..He cracks a joke when needed..Is fantastic! 😃 😉 😆

I hate Bella (At times): How can someone be soo desperate? I mean..Ok fine..U kissed Jacob because he was leaving to fight Victoria..But seriously..U have a Boyfriend..The best guy you can ever have!! Why would you WANT to kiss another guy?

Infact I would say..I dont mind all the Cullens 😃 😳

Actors:

Kellen Lutz playing Emmett Cullen: He is completely CUTE!! 😃 😃 Superb choice for the role! 😊 😛 😃

Nikki Reed playing Rosalie Hale: Gosh..Someone tell her..She is pretty but not prettier than the other girls 😃 😊
Yeah Saara,I agree too!!Emmett is one of the most cutest character!!!he's so caring like edward..Kellen so suits the character!! 😃

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/946843
For you guys who can't see WHY exactly i say that Jacob is a GREAT character.

Edward being understanding, Saraa, don't you feel Jacob is too? I feel he's twice as understanding!!! He doesn't word it as well as Edward, nor does he have the sort of charm on Bella as Edward does... But remember, that all the books are from Bella's POV... You will TEND to like Edward more, because she does... But step outside and have a look... I think Jacob's pretty worth liking too! 😳
mine- Emmett- i love how hilarious he is!

then alice- i dont know she's just great! i love her charachter!

i love edward- because he's such an amazing guy! hahah the toalt bad boy vibe around him, yet he isnt 😳

i really like bella too- her simplicity and everything...i find her character to be the most complex in the whole story

and yes (dont bash me for this) i LOVE Jacob! heheh Tall dark and hansome guy lol...i just love him...i havent read eclipse yet so i dont know what will happen that makes ppl hate him 😛
Erm after Edward, I like Bella (obviously 😛 ), Alice, Jasper, Esme, Carlisle... 😆 😆 After Eclipse I like Rosalie too, lol... Everyone except Jacob. 😛

Will give a better reply later. 😊

Just HOW can you not like Jacob!!!!!!! 😭 😭 😭
I like Edward and Bella offcourse.. but I also like Alice's character.. what do you all think?

I hate jake. 😆
So many Characters!

No need to say that I absolutely Love Edward! Because, as the Sig box states, stupid shiny vovlo owner is mine! That doesn't mean he hasn't done some annoying things. But ahh my mind doesn't react over matter! 😳 😃

Bella: I like her at times, and I don't at times. I mean I liker her style and stuff. But there are times when she just gets a little annoying. The time she asked Jake to kiss her. I know she wants to save him, and I know she loves him. But when she asked didn't she think of how much she hurt Edward? And when she was going to Edward, when he came back, didn't she think how much she hurt Jake?

Jake: Ahh, I love his character at times. I thought he was great in New Moon. The perfect best friend. There for you when you need him. Always happy and smiliing! But he got a little on my nerves when he was being pushy and stuff!

Alice: You gotta lover her! So out going and funn!

Emmett: Oh he is soo funny!

Jasper: He is sweet and caring

Okay, So I love everyone in the book. But I was just pointing out some of the main.