Twilight

The Twilight Series--Ur take?

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Twilighters 🤗

Well...Lets have some discussion on the book..Instead of the movie and Robert/Kirsten/Rob-Kris/Edward-Bella/Jacob {For Sam's case😆}

In all three books Edward-Bella have gone through problems Right?

In Twilight: James the tracker wanted to eat Bella.. and Edward saves her... and Edward-Bella reunite 😃👏

In New Moon: Edward leaves Bella and one perfect day he thinks Bella is dead, to which Edward acts and goes to the Volturi family..to get himself killed..So he could live with Bella in heaven...but our beautiful Bella saves him from the Volturi family..and then happens the Re-Union of Edward-Bella 😃👏

In Eclipse: Victoria comes back with newborns to take revenge on Bella and Edward...But everything turns out the other way and Victoria and the newborns get killed..and along with that is Edward-Bella romancing plus Edward wanting to get married to Bella and Bella wanting to make out before she turns into a Vampire. 😃👏

Now..What are u expecting from the next book..Lets say..Breaking Dawn..What do u think is waiting? Will Edward be able to transform Bella into a Vampire? Will Edward-Bella get married? Will they live happily after their marriage?

Get some discussion here guys😊

Take Care,

Saraa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyafah thumbnail
I couldn't get the book 2&3..and I have SEARCHED mostly everywhere in Dubai..
I think I need to check Magrudy's and Borders!!*Summer time:P*
but I read a bit of New moon..and I dunno if I can find charm in jacob 😆
but I wht I have read..Twilight wud be best!!I can't even be diplomatic in this *DAYEM* 😆
nice topic Saara:)
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the best book series ever!!! aside from HP 😳

i'll illuminate a lil while later 😳
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ahhh...

Uhmm...I've been thinking about that since I read Eclipse!

Ahh...I think they will get married and Bella will become a vampire, but the struggles to get there will be great *Says the inner phsychiatrist*

Hmm Im wondering about Jake and that crew. What will happen to them. Hmm...Ahhh I can't wait!

muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Mini786

Ahhh...

Uhmm...I've been thinking about that since I read Eclipse!

Ahh...I think they will get married and Bella will become a vampire, but the struggles to get there will be great *Says the inner phsychiatrist*

Hmm Im wondering about Jake and that crew. What will happen to them. Hmm...Ahhh I can't wait!

i am pretty sure they will end up married, i mean stephanie cant do that to us!

and about the pack...yaar i have no clue, maybe the cullens will have to move out of forks (but i havent read eclipse yet so i dont know)

BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Love all em them!!
but the 1&3 one are me favorite!!
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Well..Yes they have to get married otherwise I dont think anyone is even gonna touch the 4th-5th book!! 😆 😆

Struggles will be great for sure Mahak... 😳 😆

I agree with Snighda..I love 1&3...2 is completely depressing and SAD!! 😆

@Anu: Aww...Want me to parcel the books to u? 😆 😆