ukpeepz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Vidya Balan finds Kareena Kapoor scary!
Zeenews Bureau

Mumbai, May 17: After the heart breaking Kareena-Shahid split up, actress Vidya Balan has been avoiding Kareena. According to reports, Vidya is dating Shahid these days, and this is being touted as the reason of Vidya avoiding Kareena at the practice session of Zee Cine Awards.

Both the actresses were suppose to rehearse at the same place, for their performance at the award function, but Vidya, declaring to be scared of Kareena, turned back and sat inside her car for hours, till Kareena completed her practice and left the venue.

Shahid and Vidya became friendly while shooting for 'Kismat Konnection'. And they were spotted at various places dining together. The couple seemed to have bonded well with each other. Although the duo hasn't opened up about their relationship, as yet, there is surely some chemistry gaining momentum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hmm why is she so scared of Kareena unless shes the reason between Shahid and Bebos break up .
FallenAngelx16 thumbnail
I doubt she's scared of Kareena, I mean what can Kareena do to her, beat her up πŸ˜† j/k.

Originally posted by: FallenAngelx16

I doubt she's scared of Kareena, I mean what can Kareena do to her, beat her up πŸ˜† j/k.

lolzzzzz i knowww ehhh
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† these reporters have no life always sreading false rumors. They say Shahid is datng Vifya, Amrita, Sonia none are true though. ANd why would she be scared of Kareena is she a monster πŸ˜† πŸ˜†