Kareena's new look is "In" - Ekta Kapoor

Posted: 15 years ago

Kareenas new look isEkta Kapoor goes on a three week crash course to fit into new clothes for her birthday

Three weeks away from her 33rd birthday, television tycoon Ekta Kapoor has got herself a new mission in life — she is going in for a crash course in dieting.

"It all started when I got myself some really cool clothes in a size smaller than my usual. That was to motivate myself to lose some weight. Now I want to get into shape so that I can wear those clothes on my birthday," says Ekta.

Her motivation is Kareena Kapoor. "I want a curvy body for my birthday party. I saw Kareena in a bikini in Tashan. Now I want a body like that for myself," she says. And these are not just empty words — Ekta has got herself a new trainer and a swanky gym. "I told my trainer Ritesh that I just want a decent physique so that I can wear the clothes I want. Even a size five is fine."

Does that mean she has someone special in her life? "There we go again. I'm afraid I'm not looking for anyone any longer. I've done the next best thing — I've got myself a dog!" she laughs.
About her new companion, she says, "He's a pug called Pugli The Ugly. Unlike other men in my life, he actually listens to me."

Err… but what about men? Ekta confesses she has had the longest crush on Sanjay Dutt and Akshay Kumar. In fact, in Ekta's new film C Kkompany, Tusshar Kapoor's character is named after Akshay — at Ekta's behest. "Ya, I did suggest that. Tusshar plays this ordinary working class guy. When girls hear that his name is Akshay Kumar, they go ga-ga over him. In reality he turns out to be just an ordinary guy."

On her newly found career as an actress, she jokes, "The year 2008 was the beginning and end of my career as an actress. After the cameo in C Kkompany, Tusshar and director Sachin Yardi have forbidden me from acting. It's probably the worst acting ever seen by them... or me. Aishwarya, Deepika and Kareena need not feel threatened. I'm retiring from acting.""

Originally posted by jaanlover

Kareenas new look isEkta Kapoor goes on a three week crash course to fit into new clothes for her birthday

Three weeks away from her 33rd birthday, television tycoon Ekta Kapoor has got herself a new mission in life — she is going in for a crash course in dieting.

"It all started when I got myself some really cool clothes in a size smaller than my usual. That was to motivate myself to lose some weight. Now I want to get into shape so that I can wear those clothes on my birthday," says Ekta.

Her motivation is Kareena Kapoor. "I want a curvy body for my birthday party. I saw Kareena in a bikini in Tashan. Now I want a body like that for myself," she says. And these are not just empty words — Ekta has got herself a new trainer and a swanky gym. "I told my trainer Ritesh that I just want a decent physique so that I can wear the clothes I want. Even a size five is fine."

Does that mean she has someone special in her life? "There we go again. I'm afraid I'm not looking for anyone any longer. I've done the next best thing — I've got myself a dog!" she laughs.
About her new companion, she says, "He's a pug called Pugli The Ugly. Unlike other men in my life, he actually listens to me."

Err… but what about men? Ekta confesses she has had the longest crush on Sanjay Dutt and Akshay Kumar. In fact, in Ekta's new film C Kkompany, Tusshar Kapoor's character is named after Akshay — at Ekta's behest. "Ya, I did suggest that. Tusshar plays this ordinary working class guy. When girls hear that his name is Akshay Kumar, they go ga-ga over him. In reality he turns out to be just an ordinary guy."

On her newly found career as an actress, she jokes, "The year 2008 was the beginning and end of my career as an actress. After the cameo in C Kkompany, Tusshar and director Sachin Yardi have forbidden me from acting. It's probably the worst acting ever seen by them... or me. Aishwarya, Deepika and Kareena need not feel threatened. I'm retiring from acting.""

this just cracked me up hehehhe 😆😆😆

WE WILL SEE...

Yes before Ekta preaches she should get a body like that and then faint here and there...atleast her actors from her serials would be happy.....little breather for them..
Originally posted by sidiiii

me 2😆

Originally posted by sidiiii

😆 😆

Originally posted by jaanlover

😆 😆

lol😆

Yeah a heard that on sbs 😆 karan johar had a few words there he said he will now have to get six abs like aamir or shahrukh 😆 and the person in the back ground was saying we thought you would like to loose weight like saif ali khan 🤣
wow good going hope ekta manages it shes always been going on about losing weight 😛

Originally posted by Ektas_Angel

wow good going hope ekta manages it shes always been going on about losing weight 😛

Yes...let's hope so 😊

Originally posted by abhikidiwani

WELL GOOD FOR HER

wish her all the best 😊