Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey

I was thinking, the slambook is pretty basic, i was thinking if we could have other features..

interactive feature or something.. anything to bring it to life and more personal to a member 😊
nothing like Facebook, but something more like the member as everyone sorta has the same thing πŸ˜†

Henna x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

^^^ I agree with U Henna....this slambook loomks like the profile...there dont seem much difference between the slambook and profile, therefore i think there should be more features there....πŸ˜›Like ur most embarrassing moment, happies event, whom u want to date, blah blah..and also many kind of features...

Thanks for the topic, cause i was about to make it, and then i saw u have already done itπŸ˜†

LabibπŸ˜ƒ

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Seems like an interesting idea! Let's see if something can be done about it. πŸ˜›

-Sam

This content was originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice

Seems like an interesting idea! Let's see if something can be done about it. πŸ˜›

-Sam

Thanks...since I-F is taking a  new look, i think new features should also be added😳

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks.. i like the suggestion Labib πŸ˜ƒ

coolio sam.. let us know if anything is done..

PS.. woo Man Utd won!
Thanks Henna..... 😳

Please evryone....write as much suggestion as u people have regarding slambook here, so maybe the I-F group will develop the slambook more and make it even better! 😳