Why is Bella so confused???

Posted: 15 years ago
I hate Bella's character sometimes she's really annoy. At a point she claims to like Jacob but she also says that she likes Edward more? She has a really confusing character don't you think?
her character is very complex- like i said before

she is always torn between what is right and worng- like edward, but since it is from her point of view we get alot more of her emotions, as well as her frustrations

then the reason she is torn between edward and jacob is very typical she is in love with two guys...many ppl are, and at a time like that who wont be confused, she has to choose one who she will have to spend the rest of her life with, thaats a pretty frightening thing, i mean with jacob- she doesnt have to turn into an immortal but with edward she will be forever a vampire, and though she loves edward more, she has trouble deciding

wll thats what i think and mind you this without reading eclipse onece i read that i'll come back and edit 😉

Originally posted by muqualp

her character is very complex- like i said before

she is always torn between what is right and worng- like edward, but since it is from her point of view we get alot more of her emotions, as well as her frustrations

then the reason she is torn between edward and jacob is very typical she is in love with two guys...many ppl are, and at a time like that who wont be confused, she has to choose one who she will have to spend the rest of her life with, thaats a pretty frightening thing, i mean with jacob- she doesnt have to turn into an immortal but with edward she will be forever a vampire, and though she loves edward more, she has trouble deciding

wll thats what i think and mind you this without reading eclipse onece i read that i'll come back and edit 😉

I agree with your thoughts but don't you think she used Jacob in New Moon?

and you haven't read Eclipse?😲

i dont think she used him, she was lonely and she needed a friend, and he was the best one she could find...like she said she was selfish, just like edward was selfish with her

i absolutely dont think that she used jacob- they were such good friends and their feelings were almost mutual, in a way bella wasnt the only one who depended on jacob, he did too!

and no i havent i will soon!
I cant stand Bella!!!
She's sooo selfish!! She was annoyin in NewMoon
but dude in Eclipse I wanted to stab her!!
GAHH!! she hurt Edward sooo much!! 😭 😭 😭
That stupid confused girl!!
Edward could do so much Better!! Realli...... 😕

Originally posted by muqualp

i dont think she used him, she was lonely and she needed a friend, and he was the best one she could find...like she said she was selfish, just like edward was selfish with her

i absolutely dont think that she used jacob- they were such good friends and their feelings were almost mutual, in a way bella wasnt the only one who depended on jacob, he did too!

and no i havent i will soon!

But she used him to get Edward back. 😆

You better read it soon. 😆

Originally posted by BengaliChica92

I cant stand Bella!!!
She's sooo selfish!! She was annoyin in NewMoon
but dude in Eclipse I wanted to stab her!!
GAHH!! she hurt Edward sooo much!! 😭 😭 😭
That stupid confused girl!!
Edward could do so much Better!! Realli...... 😕

Yepp I find her really annoy though I like her. 😆 yeah she was realllllllllllllly annnoy in Eclipse. And I felt sorry for Edward he was soo calm with her.

Originally posted by *Aman_I*

Yepp I find her really annoy though I like her. 😆 yeah she was realllllllllllllly annnoy in Eclipse. And I felt sorry for Edward he was soo calm with her.

Yepp thats Edward...Such an Sweetheart....Awwies......His sooo giving...
its funny that he sees himself as a Jerk...which is totally 100percent Not true..lol

I can never ever like her after the 3rd book....Yuck!! She made out with Jacob worse she liked it!!
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!*Vomit*
it took me like hours to read those pages....After every line I would just flip out on her!! LOL😆😡
Edited by BengaliChica92 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by BengaliChica92

Yepp thats Edward...Such an Sweetheart....Awwies......His sooo giving...
its funny that he sees himself as a Jerk...which is totally 100percent Not true..lol

I can never ever like her after the 3rd book....Yuck!! She made out with Jacob worse she liked it!!
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!*Vomit*
it took me like hours to read those pages....After every line I would just flip out on her!! LOL😆😡

Dude it took me a week to read new Moon..  and Eclipse it also took like 3-4 days.  Ehh I hate bella's character sometimes.

I agree...She has kissed both the guys! 😆 😆 😆 Phas Gaye!! 😆 😆