Admit it! You cried!

Poll

Did you cry during New Moon? :(

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

Admit it - you cried during New Moon! Or atleast felt choked up...😳 I know I did!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i cired...i was depressed all day while i read it, and since i dint finish this book in one day the time i wasnt reading it i was still depressed until Volterra 😳
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
yes 😭 I cried...gahh!!
When my jaanu Edward left...I was heartbroken...tried reading the book but all I could think was is Edward gonna come back.......lol
soo yea I skipped to the end read it felt better then read the rest of the book.... πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜ƒ Edited by BengaliChica92 - 15 years ago
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yea, the whole book was so sad... it was like a breath of fresh air when Edward came back! 😳
muqualp thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BengaliChica92

yes 😭 I cried...gahh!!
When my jaanu Edward left...I was heartbroken...tried reading the book but all I could think was is Edward gonna come back.......lol
soo yea I skipped to the end read it felt better then read the rest of the book.... πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

haha me too! i skipped throught the pages right after he left and started reading form when alice comes back- just skimming not actually reading and then i saw taht she meets edward again in volterra and then i read the chapter vote, when i felt better i started reading from October againπŸ˜†
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
^^hehe...The book kills without Edward...What would we do without him..? lol..but realli...what if he didnt come back in the Book...AHH!!
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ohh I defninitely cried my heart out!! I was cursing Edward to death!! But then in the end..I was all awwwing for Edward..because he left Bella..for her good!! πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
muqualp thumbnail
aww yep its sux w/o edward!
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

omggg that whole book was just like...omggg when is edward gunna come back

when he came back...i had a huge smile on my faceπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I wouldnt say I cried, more like teared, it's hard to cry when you're in a car full of ppl! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†