•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi

'Ruby Duby Hub Dub' is a show being aired 10.30 a.m.

Have anyone saw it?

Could anyone tell me the storyline and could I get the videos?

Posted: 15 years ago
hey i know the storyline but don't know where to get videos from I want them too 😭 Its my most favourite show till date I love it

A bit on the characters...

-Deepak father of three Vishu Chinky and Ghochu one of the bravest man alive but terrified and putrified of ghosts.
-Ballu a Punjabi man who wants a role in a movie ends up dying but comes back as a ghost to get revenge from Deepak.
-Maggie-Kittu and Pinky's servant. Lived in America got kicked out because of 9/11 wants to go back to America.
-Swami Deepak's manager-always thinks something bad is going to happen like a plane will crash in the office building and everyone will die.
-Nikki is in love with Deepak and is his secretary in Mumbai. Loved by the kids as well. But Ballu is in love with her too.
-Sonia is Deepak's girlfriend unlike Nikki the kids hate her especially Kittu and Pinky since she was their father's biggest rival.

The Kids

-Chinky is the eldest and a complete tomboy, she wants to be Miss World but still thinks looks don't matter. She says that she'll show the judges a punch and they'll make her win.
-Pinky comes next unlike Chinky she's a complete girly girl for her looks are everything.
-Kittu loves ghost even has 2 ghost friends Rahul and Vishu (which has the same name as his cousin)
-Vishu loves to ask questions his most favourite line is mere paas ek question hain.
-Ghochu is the youngest and loves to pee and poo.
-Mougli is the school bully who hates all five of the and looks for ways to make them look bad.
-Preeti is their neighbour and VIshu and Kittu are madly in love with her Mougli also likes her.
-Sweety is Preeti's younger sister and she like Ghochu but he always runs away from her

here's a brief storyline...
Deepak lives with his 3 kids in Poona the eldest Chinky then Vishu and youngest Ghochu. He gets a call from his elder brothers servant that his brother and bhabhi have both died in an accident. They have 2 kids Pinky and Kittu.
Since the kids are all alone Deepak decides to move to Mumbai and look after his brother's kids. (His wife is also dead) The kids agree after a lot of hesitation. On the other hand they show Kittu and Pinky as rude spoilt kids and big pranksters. They are rude to a man so their servant Maggie asks them to apologize to him. They call him over to say sorry and instead throw red chilli powder in his eyes the poor guy ends up leaving Mumbai. That is when Deepak and his 3 kids arrive there.
Kittu and Pinky are really rude to them as they don't want anyone to live in their house.Deepak starts work. (His brother was a director) On the first day he gets badly beaten up thanks to Kittu and Pinky as they phoned up the manager Swami saying that Deepak has come there to attack the office.
Nikki is Deepak's secretary and has a huge crush on him he on the other hand likes Sonia who is his college friend. Things are really bad with the kids as Kittu and Pinky do everything they can to kick the other 3 out of the house. They decide to bring home a bully in school. Mougli. He's really really fat and everyone hates him. He kicks the three out of the house but starts to boss around Kittu and Pinky. Chinky Ghochu and Vishu get into action and get him out of the house.
Ballu comes to Deepak asking for a role in a movie. Deepak doesn't give it to him so he follows him everywhere begging for the role. Ballu comes to their house disguised as a ghost to show Deepak what a great actor he is. Kittu and Pinky think that Vishu Chinky and Ghochu are trying to scare them and Visa Versa. All the kids come down with bats and beat Ballu up badly. Deepak slaps him for annoying them. Ballu goes to the temple and inacts Amitabh Bachchan's scene of 'aaj to bohot khush ho gey tum wo insaan jisne aaj tak tumse kuch nahin maanga aaj tumhaare chaukhat pe khara hain' there he swears that he will get Deepak back by slapping him and raises his hand in the air saying the hand won't go down until he doesn't slap Deepak.
The kids play cricket and VIshu accidently hits Kittu with the bat causing him to loose his memory. Pinky blackmails them saying if you guys don't leave I'll tell your father and you'll get in lots of trouble. Chinky Ghochu and Vishu are terrified. They try all their best but Deepak doesn't want to leave. Something Kittu says gives him away to Chinky that he was pretending to have a memory loss and the 3 decide to get them back.
Chinky Ghochu and VIshu come to Kittu with cockroch blood asking him to drink it saying he'll fell better. He is forced to drink it. Deepak encounters with Ballu who has his hand raised to slap him he escapes comes home closes the door and breathes a sign of relief... until he sees the kids... Chinky's running around Kittu trying to hit him with a cricket bat saying he'll get his memory back. Just as she lifts the bat Kittu moves out of the way and she ends up hitting Ghochu. All are upset even Kittu and Pinky.
When Ghochu gets back from hospital the kids decide to call truce and try to get along.
Late at night Ballu again comes to Deepak's  house. Deepak thinks its a thief so he hits him on the head he falls down the stairs and dies. Deepak wants to confess but Maggie stops him. They decide to bury him the road to the graveyard is blocked so they bury him in their garden.
Ballu returns not as a human but as a ghost who's only aim in life is to get revenge from Deepak

That's a brief summary of the show. If I get more responses then I'll write the rest. 😛 I have to say though if you're free and have nothing to do then give this show a go it's the best show I've ever watched in my whole life now that says something because I have watched a ton of shows😉 You just have to watch it once to love it its honestly the best. Its really fun and cute especially if you're a kid or teenager. Watch this and Hukum Mere Aaka they're really good kid shows. And if anyone has videos please send me too😳

Hope you enjoyed and please comment on the summary
thanks
😳