Salaam Zindgi

come to the jurney of sz and sz forum ^-^

~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

HHIII szians, now that this forum is closing, i thaught that we should remember and cherish the moments we had with this forum and with the drama, also if you want to say sorry, or thank you to anyone for their hard contribution in the sz forum then feel freee, you can also say why you love this forum and who are special in this forum for you and why, well everyone over here is special, enjoyyyy

jiya___x

Edited by ~~BaBy~AnGel~~ - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
they are alots of memoies in salam zindagi drama i miss Akash and manya sceans in Sz forum i miss lots of topies i miss all of members in SZ formus
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i will miss this forum alot!i want to thank all members here for making this place so fun and great 😳 i love this show and forever will
~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail
hey ana i agree with you, i would like to thank all the szians, for keeping this forum alive and i would like to say a special thanks to the dev. team for whom this forum would never exist, and like they say, all good things come to an end, just like the drama and the forum 😭 😭 😭
cutemini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i would like to thank all the people who are related to this forum and especially the people who wrote all the beautiful ff. i will miss this forum a lot. 😭 😭
aqsa_h thumbnail
omg..no..well i want to say THANKS to everyone who has been doing the written updates and the video updates! Also..everyone else who has watched and enjoyed the show! I loved and still love this show..it's my all time favorite!!! 😛
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm going to miss evry1 here 😭 especially the discussions about Akanya! 😭 I wud like to thank every1 who kept this forum alive and did all the updates for us. I'm never going to miss this forum my whole life. 😭 and like Jiya said..all gud things come to an end. I wud alwayz love this show and Akanya forever! Thanks every1.
minioo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~BaBy~AnGel~~

hey ana i agree with you, i would like to thank all the szians, for keeping this forum alive and i would like to say a special thanks to the dev. team for whom this forum would never exist, and like they say, all good things come to an end, just like the drama and the forum 😭 😭 😭

Thank all dev member for keep this forum alive, introducing us with new activities and keeping this forum a friendly place to be
minioo1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: s3exicuti4lyfe

I'm going to miss evry1 here 😭 especially the discussions about Akanya! 😭 I wud like to thank every1 who kept this forum alive and did all the updates for us. I'm never going to miss this forum my whole life. 😭 and like Jiya said..all gud things come to an end. I wud alwayz love this show and Akanya forever! Thanks every1.

no doubt Akaanya was a gud couple and will always be one the best
minioo1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shafoo

they are alots of memoies in salam zindagi drama i miss Akash and manya sceans in Sz forum i miss lots of topies i miss all of members in SZ formus

yup a lot of meories wid the show and a lot of memories wid the members in this forum