Help Desk - Page 10

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by Ashii.PrinCess

Noone?! !😲  plies guyz help me !

hey ashii
ill pm you the link!
hi
i wanted to knew why bella's parents divorced.i mean they gey along with each other.they talk with each other.i dont understand why they divorced and if it is mentioned in any of the books.
hi i wonted to know that why cant edwnae read belles mind,, he can read and hear what everyone elses say why not belle, cause he likes her, or shes to stronge, or confused,
plzz let me know

Love Aliya khAn 😊
i think like edward said she doesnot think like normal people.i have read somewhere that edward cannot read bella's mind becaus bella usually blocks private things away from her mind.hope this helps you
 i have posted a  question regarding Bella' parents diivoce.does anyone know why they divorced.please help.

Edited by Dilsha - 15 years ago
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Dilsha

i have posted a  question regarding Bella' parents diivoce.does anyone know why they divorced.please help.

I dont really know...i think this part is not mentioned in the book.
can someone pls ,pls tell me the meaning of that flower in newmoon and that ribbon in eclipse and that chessboard in breaking dawn?i mean the pictures in the cover of the books must have some symbolic meaning isnt it? can anyone pls expain each of them to me ?pls????????
Originally posted by zerro

can someone pls ,pls tell me the meaning of that flower in newmoon and that ribbon in eclipse and that chessboard in breaking dawn?i mean the pictures in the cover of the books must have some symbolic meaning isnt it? can anyone pls expain each of them to me ?pls????????

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080709211219AARX0fz

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_is_there_a_blood-covered_flower_on_the_cover_of_New_Moon_by_Stephenie_Meyer
Edited by mallika_14 - 14 years ago
hi i wonted to know that why cant edwan read belles mind,,
he can read and hear what everyone elses say why not belle,
 cause he likes her, or shes to stronge, or confused,
plzz let me know
Love Aliya khAn 😊

Is Edward in 2nd, 3rd n 4th part also
i read only first part so just want 2 know