Help Desk - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by SVlover

^same here πŸ˜†

my Q is : what is Esme's story? I mean I know they don't really talk about it but did she commit suicide or something?

yeah esme committed suicide, because at the time she was alive she was a mother except a few days later her baby boy passed away and she wasnt capable of taking the grief so she took means of suicide and after she fell off the mountain Carlisle saved her...hope that helps😳

^ oh thanks so much 😳 it did help...so that's why Esme is so
compassionate 😊
YEP, thats where her compassion comes from, she is able to be motherly to the others, having lost her own child she makes it up with edward, alice, jasper, emmett, and rose
Hey everyone!
Erm...i've been seeing and hearing a lot about Twilight can someone tell me what its about please 😳 So far i know its a book and becoming a movie, anything else? Whats the story about someone please tell me 😳

Originally posted by nishat_1995

Hey everyone!
Erm...i've been seeing and hearing a lot about Twilight can someone tell me what its about please 😳 So far i know its a book and becoming a movie, anything else? Whats the story about someone please tell me 😳

Yups, the first book is Twilight. Following by New Moon, Eclipse and soon Breaking Dawn.
The movie will be out on 12.12.πŸ˜‰
I'm not so far yet ... but the story is about a Vampire.
Sounds childish first na!? But it isn't. It's damn good!πŸ˜›

k i need help!
what is this forum/show/whatever it is about?
i've heard that twilight is a book where a girl falls in love wid a vampire? πŸ˜•
is that rite? or am i like ---- πŸ˜•
loll.
please help!
^Yup, you're right! Its a vampire love saga, a bestseller book series written by Stephanie Meyer!
Sounds interesting...will i get the books in any good bookstores? 😳
animerocks:As kruthi mentioned,it's a mysterious young adult novel about a girl who in first is attracted to a vampire and falls in love with him.
It's a young adult novel which will interest mostly all teenagers.
It was a New york times bestseller
For more info, you can check out here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twilight_(novel)Edited by diyafah - 15 years ago
Originally posted by nishat_1995

Sounds interesting...will i get the books in any good bookstores? 😳

Nish in UK you can easily find Twilight series.πŸ˜ƒ