Help Desk - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by Little Foot

^Okies....question-time. 😆

Does anyone know if the books are also available in India? Because...I want to read them in English and German too. But...if I buy the German one's here I wanted to buy the other one in India. (maybe they're cheaper...that's why. 😆 )

(I dun like to keep reading it on PC 😳 )

Prolly.

😆😆😆

Sorry horrible answer, but I'm prettyyy sure they sell 'em there. Hope someone can prove it 😆

Originally posted by Dark Love

Prolly.

😆😆😆

Sorry horrible answer, but I'm prettyyy sure they sell 'em there. Hope someone can prove it 😆

Hehehe...😆
Yeah, and I was also thinking if they've the original ones there. Hehe...but I think I'll search for them when I'm there.😳

Okies....this time I've got an urgent question. 😳 😆

I bought the german version 'biss zum morgengrauen' of Twilight today.
I also wanted to buy the english one. They also had it there.

But my problem was that the book was kinda small and looked like a duplicate. 😕
Can anyone tell me for example the size of the book?
...and are the cover hard...or is it able to be flexed?

...I know...I have strange probs. But I want the original. 😳
^Mandy I bought Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse last month... Only Twilight has flexible cover the other two ae hard cover. And Twilight's size is smaller than the other two.

Hope it helps. 😊
Okies thanks Nancy. You really helped.
And yeah...Twilight was smaller than the other two, I was also wondering about that. Now everything is cleared. 😳
okie it's question time 😛

I've broken my head trying to figure out what meaning the cover of New Moon holds the flower with the blood just doesn't seem to make sense 😕 at least to me it doesn't 😆

I get all the other covers other than this one... even Stephanie doesn't know what the covers mean cuz she didn't get to choose them other than for the first book. 😕

can someone pweeze explain? 😳
^^ i know that has me stumped too!

maybe it's a flower blossoming...like maybe it shows how Bella blossoms after her loss 😕
^ hmmm... maybe... or maybe Bella's the flower and she's bleeding cuz of what happened... 😕

but thanks anyway! 😛
can someone explain to me what the books are supposed to tell ?? 😆 😆 😆 like someone said breaking dawn is twilight in eddy's point of view 😃 😆 😆 what is new moon and eclipse ? is it just the story continuing or is it in other people's point of view ?? thanks 😆

Originally posted by *Nishi*

can someone explain to me what the books are supposed to tell ?? 😆 😆 😆 like someone said breaking dawn is twilight in eddy's point of view 😃 😆 😆 what is new moon and eclipse ? is it just the story continuing or is it in other people's point of view ?? thanks 😆
no no no! breaking dawn is gonna be from bella's pov!

new moon and eclipse are also from bella's pov...the first 4 books are all from bella's pov, and then the rest will be from either edward or who ever...we dont know yet

midnight sun is twilight's version from edward's pov

hope that helped! 😊