Frequent Posters

~devi~ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
AngelGurlr: I couldn't find the post, so here are the links to the chapters:

Rosalie's POV:
http://stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/nm_extras_miscalculation.pdf

Jacob's POV:
http://stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/nm_extras_jacob.pdf

if you want more, the easiest thing to do is simply go on her website (stepheniemeyer.com)..and enjoy the chapters!😊
IVIathenaIVI thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx devi.....ur the best!!!!!!!!!
aandhanika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Guys i'm new here and i need help... i'm really confused...   Last year was the first time i heard of "twilight"    I was waiting for the movie to release in my country.. but it's hasn't till date and i'm a fraid they won't do it either.   I had watch a few scence of the film on youtube... but not all scence are availble there.  
Well i have heard also that there are book of the movie and people liked it so much they made a movie of it..

How many books are there and what are the titles of the books?? my friend had gone into town to search for the book but no book store had them and i'm afraid that there is no books of thilight availble in my country.

Can someone pls help me out
~devi~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aandhanika

Hey Guys i'm new here and i need help... i'm really confused...   Last year was the first time i heard of "twilight"    I was waiting for the movie to release in my country.. but it's hasn't till date and i'm a fraid they won't do it either.   I had watch a few scence of the film on youtube... but not all scence are availble there.  

Well i have heard also that there are book of the movie and people liked it so much they made a movie of it..

How many books are there and what are the titles of the books?? my friend had gone into town to search for the book but no book store had them and i'm afraid that there is no books of thilight availble in my country.

Can someone pls help me out

Hi.
The books are as follows (there are four):
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn

the are all by Stephenie Meyer

I hope you are able to find them and good luck. Hope i helped. You will certainly enjoy them
😃
aandhanika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~devi~

Hi.
The books are as follows (there are four):
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn

the are all by Stephenie Meyer

I hope you are able to find them and good luck. Hope i helped. You will certainly enjoy them
😃

Hey dear,

Thanks a lot 😃... you really made my day... thanks again!

One more thing... are these four books about the same story i mean after twilight there is new moon. Is new moon the second half of the story?
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: aandhanika

Hey dear,

Thanks a lot 😃... you really made my day... thanks again!

One more thing... are these four books about the same story i mean after twilight there is new moon. Is new moon the second half of the story?

Yes the story of New Moon continues from where twilight left off..
aandhanika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laddoo598

Yes the story of New Moon continues from where twilight left off..

Thanks a lot for your help dear,
Your a life saver! 😉
Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hii...I've the three first book in the german original. And the cover is 'hard'.

Now my question ... for all those who live in USA/UK and those who got the 'original' book of Twilight (and so on)...is the cover hard? or soft?

Because...we have them hear in the mall. (I also have the english file on PC, but I prefer the book) and the cover is soft. And that's why I'm not sure if it's the original or a shorter version. Hope you guys understood me, hehe.😳, and hope someone can answer my silly question.

Tenkoo ji.
Richa1234 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Little Foot

Hii...I've the three first book in the german original. And the cover is 'hard'.

Now my question ... for all those who live in USA/UK and those who got the 'original' book of Twilight (and so on)...is the cover hard? or soft?

Because...we have them hear in the mall. (I also have the english file on PC, but I prefer the book) and the cover is soft. And that's why I'm not sure if it's the original or a shorter version. Hope you guys understood me, hehe.😳, and hope someone can answer my silly question.

Tenkoo ji.

lol nice question.....I am neither from the U.S. nor from the U.K. but I hope I can be of some help to you in your query. The original books are published by "atom books", and they have a soft/ flexible black cover on each of them.

The first book is in two kinds; the one I have has 434 pages in total (it has twilight movie's actors on the cover page). I believe the other kind of the first book (with black cover) is thicker than this one. Believe.

The second book (New Moon), again with black cover, comprises of 563 pages. The third one (Eclipse), contains around the same number of pages, while the fourth one (Breaking Dawn), consists of 756 pages in total.

I hope it kind of gives you an idea about the size of the book, and clears your doubts, if any.

Cheers
Richa