Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Richa1234

lol nice question.....I am neither from the U.S. nor from the U.K. but I hope I can be of some help to you in your query. The original books are published by "atom books", and they have a soft/ flexible black cover on each of them.

The first book is in two kinds; the one I have has 434 pages in total (it has twilight movie's actors on the cover page). I believe the other kind of the first book (with black cover) is thicker than this one. Believe.

The second book (New Moon), again with black cover, comprises of 563 pages. The third one (Eclipse), contains around the same number of pages, while the fourth one (Breaking Dawn), consists of 756 pages in total.

I hope it kind of gives you an idea about the size of the book, and clears your doubts, if any.

Cheers
Richa

Thanks sho shoooo much Richa!🤗
You really helped me a lot!
I'll soon check what I can find in the book shops here!😃
Richa1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Little Foot

Thanks sho shoooo much Richa!🤗
You really helped me a lot!
I'll soon check what I can find in the book shops here!😃

You're most welcome. I am sure you'd be able to get the book there. As far as I know, there is only one version, unless someone created an adaptation. Good luck with the search.

Cheers
Richa

Little Foot thumbnail
Can someone pls give me the normal pic of this signature!? =)

I only found a similiar one but not exactly the same...
aandhanika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Richa1234

lol nice question.....I am neither from the U.S. nor from the U.K. but I hope I can be of some help to you in your query. The original books are published by "atom books", and they have a soft/ flexible black cover on each of them.

The first book is in two kinds; the one I have has 434 pages in total (it has twilight movie's actors on the cover page). I believe the other kind of the first book (with black cover) is thicker than this one. Believe.

The second book (New Moon), again with black cover, comprises of 563 pages. The third one (Eclipse), contains around the same number of pages, while the fourth one (Breaking Dawn), consists of 756 pages in total.

I hope it kind of gives you an idea about the size of the book, and clears your doubts, if any.

Cheers
Richa

Hey thanks guys this info can help me too with finding the books.... thanks a lot!
Little Foot thumbnail
What has Steven Strait to do with Twilight/NM? Is he going to take over Jake's role?
~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^^ There were rumours about him playing Jacob from NM and on, cause Taylor looked too young..

But they've decided to cast Taylor anyways, so he doesn't have anything to do with the movie now.. :)
Little Foot thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Deep~

^^ There were rumours about him playing Jacob from NM and on, cause Taylor looked too young..

But they've decided to cast Taylor anyways, so he doesn't have anything to do with the movie now.. :)

Tenkoo ji.😃
I'm happy about that.😳
alina368 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
frm where can i download twilight full movie??
without virus
plz..
reply ASAP
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
heay! 

yeah acc.. i  have the same Question as kat20! 
does so1 know hw to watch twilight online?!
plz plz !

tell me love ashii, !
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ashii.PrinCess

heay! 

yeah acc.. i  have the same Question as kat20! 
does so1 know hw to watch twilight online?!
plz plz !

tell me love ashii, !

Noone?! !😲  plies guyz help me !