Missed Edward in New Moon?

Posted: 15 years ago

hey!

okie who here missed edward in like new moon? i know i did but i am glad that in the ending he came bk with such a powerful enter!

i loved how bella could hear edward voice in her head while he was gone! now thats love!😳

i missed him like crazy, it was sooo hard for me to read the book, a book that short doesnt take me a week to read, but i was to damn depressed to read anymore!

i know whever i heard the delusions i jumped with joy!
i was like skimmy the jacob parts!!! when i bella heard the voices i was like YEAH EDWARD! 😆
thx god eclipse is not like that 😆
yea I know...Another book without Edward is just....OMG...I have no words to describe how painful it is......
I missed him sooooo much!! that I skipped most of the book until I read his name! 😳 . But thankfully I didn't skip any important parts..but aah..it was a relief when I got to Volterra 😳 😳
haha......yea I did the same thing.....Read the ending 1st and then the rest of the book!!
it was sooo hard reading it even after the ending...Pages without Edward*Stab in the Heart* 🥺
Without Edward the book ,for me, just went on and on. It was getting, excuse me for saying, BORING and DRAGGING. I really loved it whenever Bella did something dangerous, she could hear his voice. First I thought maybe he is nearby only and keeping an eye on her but alas it was not so
i mean i did not think she would keep edward out of the book for that long!