Missed Edward in New Moon? - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Same Manaii!!!
I mean he is the star of the book!!
he is the book! i can not wait for midnight sun!
Heck yeah! I missed him so much I went delusional like Bella did πŸ˜† I was like yessss! he's back! Hallelujah   πŸ˜†
yeah when she heard the voice i thought it was him but it was a fake out! πŸ˜†
OMG..I missed him big time..I missed him so much that I went to the ending just to see he did come back..I'm really impatient espcially the fact that i got half way trhough and he still wasn't back.
~ haha..but I'm glad he came back..and Bella literally pounced on him πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
omg, I missed him sooooo much in New Moon I nearly cried when he left. πŸ₯Ί I mean he wasn't even in like half of the book, but it was such a relief when they found him though 😳
ouma if i was bella i would jump on him too!
Originally posted by ~*Juhi*~

omg, I missed him sooooo much in New Moon I nearly cried when he left. πŸ₯Ί I mean he wasn't even in like half of the book, but it was such a relief when they found him though 😳

πŸ˜†yea it was!!
Gahh! New Moon the movie is gonna stink...Edward/Rab aint gonna be in it for most of the partπŸ˜•

Originally posted by BengaliChica92

πŸ˜†yea it was!!
Gahh! New Moon the movie is gonna stink...Edward/Rab aint gonna be in it for most of the partπŸ˜•

his name is rob!πŸ˜†

This is really a good question cuz all the time when Bella heard that Edward voice in her head, I kept thinking that it actually WAS Edward and he had this ability to talk to her and we were going to get to know about it at the end of the book. Well, I was mighty disappointed.