usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Guys! I'm back with a bang. Exams over! Yes, but I wont be sleeping around since, I will keep myself busy for the next 4 months.  Well my apologises for not completing the 1st story. Since, I had been busy with life and my story disappeared.

Well, the purpose of writing a story is due to a personal experience which, has encountered in my life (Some bits). The story is dedicated to a special guy who, I care, love and shares a special friendship with.

Chapter 1

Sashi just completed her A-levels in Applied Science and Accounts and got herself a place at Kingston University to study biomedical Science. Sashi dressed up in tight jeans and a white shirt.  However, she was afraid of entering into a new life, new surroundings, new people and new area despite she will be living with her parents.

Before, exiting her home, she prayed to god and spoke, "Please god, I would love to succeed in this challenging degree, get my self a job and eventually settle into life." Then exited into the house and began her two hour journey to Kingston. The bus route was so long, it made her fall asleep. Luckily, she woke up at her destination but, she had to walk which, she enjoyed. Therefore, she can view Kingston as she heard many positive things about the area. As she was walking the birds was humming like a sweet sparkling crystal and followed her into the campus which, she will spend her next four years.   

Edited by usha_pooja - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhesh thumbnail
Gd start 2 da fan fic skathi. Hope 2 read on and c hw Sashi passes hr exams and moves on with her lyf.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awwww....sweeto.....you finally decided to write a FF after almost 1 year 😃

good start yaar 😃

dedicating this to ahem..ahem 😳
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes,.....after a loooooonnng time......ha?

you did it again....good start......go for it my dear girl......
Caryn thumbnail
Best wishes on your new story Usha.   👏

Good start. 😃   Yes... Meli.. ahemmm...

Welcome to the Forum Dhesh. ARe you friend of Usha? 😉
kadhambari thumbnail
Thanx usha for pm.gud start yaar 👏

Ennaiya ore luv fanfic's irukku enga paarthaalum

April May maadathula veyyil kaayum veliyila luv stories eppadiya varudhu..............anyways it is refreshing 4 me yaar...............i'll enjoy luv stories........luking forward 😆
Aanteek thumbnail
Great Start Usha!!! Finally you are back in track. Good for us 😃. Can't wait for the continuation.
sankadevi30 thumbnail
wow usha its good news .

i love to read stories

keep it coming buddy 👏 👏
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow this is great !!! plz keep it up 😃
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey guys thx for your support. Keep on giving more support will encourage me to complete the story.

For Meli, yes dear keep it ahemmm..... abt the person OKAY! Dear.

Here's my next installment.

Chapter 2

It was the introduction week of her course and over 200 students had applied to this course. Sashi was the third student to enter inside the lecture hall. It was small and she wondered, if so many people had applied to this course how they could fit inside the class.

She turned behind to see two other students who were doing biomedical science despite they both came from East London. One was in her mid 20s and lived in France and one was younger than Sashi by a year. They are doing a three year not four years in biomedical science as; they initially think its waste of time. However, they haven't realised the problems they could possibly face when they attend for an interview. As nowadays, bosses are keen for experience not first or second class degree.

30 minutes later, her phone starts ringing alias, it's her best friend Meera wondering where she is.

M starts, "Hey Sashi!"
S replies, "Hey Miss India. How you doing?"
M answers, "I'm fine Geek!"
S moans, "OKAY! Why did you ring?"
M said, "Where is the Town House? You know where we have the introduction day."
S explains to M how to get there and tells her, she will be waiting for her by the doorstep.

As S continues with the conversation with the two girls, more students starts making a royal appearance into the class. Next, another two girls from her applied science course came and sat with Sashi and discussed about the course and how hard they must work for this degree. Along, they discussed about their love lives. Poor Sashi was fuming with anger. She wasn't interested to listen their love life without commitment. Then her best friend Meera phoned her, she just grabbed the opportunity to escape those two annoying girls and quickly ran outside the class.

Meera was waiting at her wearing knee length boots with tight mini skirt and orange cropped top. S looked at Meera furiously and moaned, "Are you going to impress any guys today. Already I have a headache of two people dueting about their boyfriends. I don't need this Meera. "
M said, "S why are you so jealous? No guy ever chatted or flirted with you. Like they have with me."
S moaned, "No! This is a place for education not stripping. No, I don't give the monkeys about men."
M replied, "Really S you are so traditional and old fashioned. Listen, I tried so hard for the pass 2 years to make your life perfect but you love your studies so much. One day in university you will find one."
S laughed, "Darling keep dreaming it won't happen."
M sternly looked, "Nah it will happen. In university people fall in love and do the bed hopping. However, you will find one."
S complained, "This is just utter nonsense darling as studies is one I have main priority of. If I do, I make sure he will be there for me and commit for marriage."
M laughed, "You will never find one like you wish. I swear in my life."
S is angry walks to the lecture hall with Meera giving a dirty evil smirk.

Edited by usha_pooja - 15 years ago