muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

In the Novel New Moon, Chapter - Verdict

Aro asks Bella to join them as a vampire, he tealls Caius that he see potential, what do you guys think the potential is? What do you guys think Bella's powers will be when she becomes a vampire?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I was thinking about that when I finished Eclipse.. I think she will become a great vampire, a special vampire.. Bella proved in Eclipse that she is able to forgive anyone no matter what maybe that's her power. πŸ˜•

Can't think of anything else right now.
muqualp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nancy_89

I was thinking about that when I finished Eclipse.. I think she will become a great vampire, a special vampire.. Bella proved in Eclipse that she is able to forgive anyone no matter what maybe that's her power. πŸ˜•

Can't think of anything else right now.

But forgiving cant be a power can it, i mean that's just her...will she be able make others forgive, but forgiving in general is a trait, not really a powerπŸ˜•

i personally think, u know how she is immune to all of the vampires power, maybe that will have to do something with that, the immunity, maybe she will have a far greater power?

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yeah I know that and I even know that she will be a very important vampire I just thought of 'trust' because Emmet, Rosalie, Carlisle and esme don't have that important extra powers. πŸ˜•

And she isn't immune to all vampires take for example Alice or Jasper.
~*manai*~ thumbnail
i think it might mean that is not phased by anyones powers so like when he is a vampire she would not be affected by anyother vampire which would be helpful to the volturi's! πŸ˜ƒ
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I'm not actually sure, me and my friend have spent hours and hours discussing this, and we came up with various theories, but they all suck! 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and don't make any sense afterwards! πŸ˜›
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
I've been thinking about what are powers would be too....hmmm...able to change into anyone or anything...lol
Tomiko thumbnail

Well Bella's very observant and she seems to read people really well...

But Edward already reads minds and Jasper can sense emotions so I'm stuck!πŸ˜†

But if it's immunity then does that mean Edward won't be able to dazzle her?😲

BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nibbles

Well Bella's very observant and she seems to read people really well...

But Edward already reads minds and Jasper can sense emotions so I'm stuck!πŸ˜†

But if it's immunity then does that mean Edward won't be able to dazzle her?😲

I think Edward will always Dazzle her!! ☺️
muqualp thumbnail
yep edward will always dazzle her, hehe cuase he is just to breathtakingly gorgeous!

nice theories guys!

ooo i just got eclipse, so dont obther me, i'm going into serious reading mode πŸ€“ 😎