Twilight

Expectations after Trailer?

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I'm sure you've all seen the Teaser Trailer - our first proper glimpse of the Twilight movie!😳

After those 60 seconds; how do you think the movie will turn out?  What about the actors/characters so far?πŸ˜›

Personally I think they've got Bella right....Edward at the start of the trailer I'm not sure about - he seems sort of; Wimpy?πŸ˜•

But then the 'crooked smile' at the end was just ☺️☺️☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BengaliChica92 thumbnail
yea!! watched it about 100million times!!
LOL!!
I love em all sooo far!! I think the movie is gonna be friggin AWESOME!!
~*manai*~ thumbnail
its was amazinggggg the croked smile was like my fav part! 😳 and when he stares at her at his car!
Tomiko thumbnail

Snigdha; if it was up to me I'd watch the trailer everday!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Argh; I hope they give some more trailers soon - why does the movie have to be all the way in December?😭

Manai; I lub the crooked smile - just how I'd imagined it!☺️

~*manai*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nibbles

Manai; I lub the crooked smile - just how I'd imagined it!☺️

i know me too! its soo hot and i love how he talks!😳

muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
watched it too many times

i love it, hehe yes edward does seem wimpy...i'm expecting alot form the movei, hopefully they wont let us down
Dark Love thumbnail
Watched the trailer a bajillion time...my favorite Edward part was the crooked smile in the trailer...but in the beginning, I completely agree with the wimpy thing, the whole "How long have you been 17" scene acted out didn't impress me as much.
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

omggg it was like ......love at first ....glimpseπŸ˜†

it was really good

and that crooked smile is just☺️

nibbles.....december............ermmm think about it

june

july

august

september

october

november

DECEMBER

πŸ˜†

okayyy....so its defo a long waitπŸ˜†...

but patience is a virtueπŸ˜ƒ

and edward......hes perfect noe that ive seen the trailer.....and bella....shes great too😊

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ohh definitely i think the movie is going to be GREAT!! The crooked Smile scene and Emmett telling Edward "This is wrong Edward..She is not one of us"..Is just SUPERB!!Love Edward and Emmett's expressions!! πŸ˜†
pinkbubblez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the trailer was amazinggggggggg 😳 πŸ˜ƒ watched like a hundred times 😳 the accident scene and crooked smile scenes were the best 😳 πŸ˜ƒ in the book, the "how long have you been 17" part is in edward's car...and not so serious...edward actually smiles when he says "a while" πŸ˜† but in the trailer its in the forest and seems like a really serious scene πŸ˜’ lol.
but anyway...besides the minor things...the movie looks like its gonna be really good! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ