Expectations after Trailer? - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago

Thank God I'm not the only one who thinks so....I kind of wish they'd made the age scene like they had in the book....it looks to serious in the trailer!πŸ€”

But stilllllllllllllll can't wait for the movie!πŸ˜ƒ

Ooooh; another great scene was when he watches Bella from his car....and when he stops the truck!☺️

i noe saraa.....emmet's voice is sooo hotπŸ˜‰

I luvvvv the trailer! πŸ˜›

I just have to watch it like everyday. 😳 πŸ˜†

I'm happy that they've Kirsten and Robert as Edward and Bella. They're perfect. Really think it will be great.

And of course the crooked smile! *yummy yummy yummy*
The trailer is pretttty goood, two scenes that KILLED me were the scenes where Edward's watching Bella from beside his car and the whole "you really shouldn't have said that" scene...the smile...hailaa *faint*
I just realised now, as I watched the trailer yesterday, that when she asks him "How old are you", it's in a forest, but in the book, isnt it when they are in the car, if I'm not mistaken?? πŸ˜• 😳

My favourite part has to be the whole "I'm not scared of you" and then his "you really shouldnt have said that"... and that smile, aahhh!! I know everyone has talked about that smile, but really, it has some kind of magic, just like how Edward has that dazzle with his smile.. it's not a big smile but it's just.. aahhhh 😳 😳 *faint*
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Ohh definitely i think the movie is going to be GREAT!! The crooked Smile scene and Emmett telling Edward "This is wrong Edward..She is not one of us"..Is just SUPERB!!Love Edward and Emmett's expressions!! πŸ˜†

OMG I loved both of those!

Emmett's not only hot, but his voice is pretty darn sexayy!

Originally posted by ammmu

I just realised now, as I watched the trailer yesterday, that when she asks him "How old are you", it's in a forest, but in the book, isnt it when they are in the car, if I'm not mistaken?? πŸ˜• 😳

My favourite part has to be the whole "I'm not scared of you" and then his "you really shouldnt have said that"... and that smile, aahhh!! I know everyone has talked about that smile, but really, it has some kind of magic, just like how Edward has that dazzle with his smile.. it's not a big smile but it's just.. aahhhh 😳 😳 *faint*

Oh I just read that car part. And it was him who asked her in the car about her age. And not her.😳