The negativity towards Twilight? - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
some of my friends that do not like to read love to read after twilight! they all love the book but not as crazy as i am for the book! 😆
^ Yea some of us are wayy more addicted! My friend is like, "Okay, I like the series, but not THAT much...you're like obsessed with it"

I'm like...No...I'm not....

Okay...

maybe I am.

Nvmind.

I'm fully obsessed. 😆

Originally posted by Dark Love

^ Yea some of us are wayy more addicted! My friend is like, "Okay, I like the series, but not THAT much...you're like obsessed with it"

I'm like...No...I'm not....

Okay...

maybe I am.

Nvmind.

I'm fully obsessed. 😆

me 2 my friends are like manai slow down its just a book i would say "JUST A BOOK in your moms dreams....it is the BEST book!" gosh we must have the same friends!😆

In your mom's dreams? 🤣

Yea man, we prolly do 😆 They just don't get it 😭

In your mom's dreams? 🤣

Yea man, we prolly do 😆 They just don't get it 😭

lolz in your moms dreams its like my new saying!😆

thats why we have each other to obsess about twilight!😆

really??? wow madiha well for me its crazy back at my school...i mean highschool and this book is crazy everyone in the last month is going crazy about the series...and from all of my friends i have talked to none of have disliked the book rather those who havent read it have started reading it 😛 😳 😳
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Well..I havent come through anyone who doesnt like the book...But actually I got some of my mom's friends kids into reading this book aswell!!

Edward's nonexistence definitely doesnt bother me..I think he is very real!! 😆 😆

Do tell your friend on my behalf...PLEASE...The book is VERY well-written!! 😃 😉

Twilight ROCKS! 😃 😉

Well saidd Saraa..i m tellin all my friendzz to read this book!!

Edwarddddddd is very real..to mee in my dreamss 😳
most of my friends like it, and if they dont i dont hear abt it, we hardly mention books at school 😛

@ Noodles: LMAO 😆

@ Pinkbubblez: Bella's pretty slow sometimes 😆

@ Snighda: Lucky, a lot of people I know haven't read em. But I get so surprised when I meet those who love em, like in world studies the other day, it turns out my whole group had read the series and we were talking about it through the whole lecture 😆

ahaha......yea..>With twilight you can just have conversations for hours and hours!!! I never get tired of talking about the book and of course Eward Cullen *Drools*
Originally posted by ~*manai*~

me 2 my friends are like manai slow down its just a book i would say "JUST A BOOK in your moms dreams....it is the BEST book!" gosh we must have the same friends!😆

🤣haha!! I'm totally CRAZY for Twilight and Mostly Edward CUllen too!! But thank god I have Ashley(friend) to back me up!!
My Twilight Obsession partner!!😆😆😆