Stupid Jacob!

eclipse_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Now that there's a section (and I know about it) for Twilight, I'm going to start my venting.

Firstly, Jacob kisses her. Don't ask me EXACTLY how much I'm hating that character. But I just am because he ared to touch her.

AND HOW CAN SHE CRAVE HIM?! I understand it was because he was her shoulder for crying on, but why did she do this? Why did she long for his touch, and say, "I LUV YOU"? It just makes me upset how she could do this. And poor Edward...I can just imagined how he felt when Bella asked Jacob to kiss her in Eclipse. Poor guy..oops, vampire!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkbubblez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh i know exactly how u feel...i was soo mad too im actually more mad at bella than jacob. why would she want/love/kiss jacob when she already had edward? i think edward deserves better. but i still want edward-bella together 😳
Dark Love thumbnail
Jacob bothered me too. But Bella's the one to blame, she should've stayed away from him. He tried to come close, and she was reluctant in pushing him away. Even though I'm not a Jacob fan, I do consider his feelings and it's not his fault Edward-Bella are destined to be together.

P.S- Haha, even though Edward's a vampire, he's still a normal guy in many ways, so I think it's quite all right to refer to him as a guy! 😉
Edited by Dark Love - 15 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I was so bad at them both. Jacob shudn't have put her in that type of a situation, and she is too gulliable to believe him! 😕 😕
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oooh Annu you read too? 😛

Ooof I really need to read all of Eclipse. Too many spoilers everywhere I read about the site. 😆 I cant believe Jacob and Bell do that 😕
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
^^oh yea...you didn't know! 😳
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
I felt exactly the same way...
I hate Bella and Jacob soooo much!!!
My poor Edward!! Stupid Bella Stupid Jacob!! 😭
eclipse_101 thumbnail
I know eh Aji? Edward deserves soo much better.
Dark Love, I know...hehe... 😛 😉

Yes Noodles, I did...like the first day it came out I went to Chapters at seven in the morning so I didn't have to wait too long in line. 😛
I'd say Eclipse is the best of the three. Sorry for the spoilers.. 😛

eclipse_101 thumbnail
Meera didi, she was too gulliable!Ughhh...but the kissing part..I think they went overboard there.

Snigdha, now that everyone says that, I also think it's more so Bella's fault....ughh...I'm all pi$$ed about the kissing. 😡