The details? :P - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Hehe ... yeah it's true.
When I had been on page 30 or so she was like 'cook cook cook' ... hehe.

But it's nice that it's written in her point of view.
Will it stay like that?
Good topicoo!!=)
Well we learnt in world lit, that all these small details are not co-incidental. The writers craft them for a specific reason, and I think Meyer wants us to be related with Bella as a character,to get trasported in her world...*the blah blah analysing can be blamed on who spoiled my LIFE..LITRATURE=\=P*
Yeah I've noticed that too.At times it can be annoying but I can live with it!
i love the details, espcially about forks- cause i kinda feel home when i read them, i used to live in seattle, bellvue to be precise, so its verysimilar how she describes it, and i've been to Forks to visit a friend, so i like that i can read about my home, while being away from it

and the details help, if the details werent there the book would be shorter, and we wouldnt really know what bella was like

Sometimes, those details do make me a bit bored..But then again, sometimes i like the details too..

Well the books are from Bella's POV and I guess Meyer wanted us to completely relate to Bella whilst reading the books so it would maybe make everything a bit more - - Real?🤔

Besides; I don't see anyone complaining about details when Edward's in the picture!😉

i only like the details if it is about edward! 😳