Fashion and Beauty

Help.... Hair problem

mesmerized thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I really need your help... i have been having problems with my hair....

1stly

I do not know what shampoo is good for me…as the shampoo I fell in love with is not manufactured anymore😭.  I have been using Head and Shoulders😡 for a while and have noticed that through using this evil shampoo😡 I am losing more hair then usual and also that my hair is more itchy… 😕

I am really worried about the amount of hair I am losing when I went to the doctors they said it is nothing serious the bloody idiots what do they know (excuse my language but I am really concerned about my hair😕)

But to make things even worse then they already are this morning at work I found a white hair !! this is the second time….. ahhhhh🤢…. And am only 21!!!! So you cant say its due to old age…. What do I do….p;ease I need some urgent advice

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeemoluvzMumait thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if u use caster oil, almond oil and cocunot oil and then mix them together and then apply them to the hair about a couple of hours before you shower and if you keep repating this then your hair will stop falling and will also be stronger, soft and shiny. your hair will look much more healthier.

hope this helps and do let us kno how u get on

Luv Neemo
mesmerized thumbnail
thnk u so much 4 advice

i cant get hold of coconut oil...but will it work if i use jst almond oil?

firstly ur welcome

well cocunot oil has some qualities that almond and caster oil dont have so i dont know if it will work. why dont u try herbal stores and indian shops as they are bound to sell them.   

Edited by NeemoluvzMumait - 15 years ago
kieraknightley1 thumbnail
Hi why dont you try using vatika oil which has amla, coconut in it instead of mixing all the oils , no offence but when i mixed all of the above oils my hair fell more! So I just use vatika before the hour i gofor my shower and DO NOT USE A CONDITIONER on top of the shampoo and oil since your will fall more
kieraknightley1 thumbnail
since i have experienced that^
-Pinky- thumbnail
omgg DON'T use head and shoulder. i have had bad experience with it... n everyone i no hates it. its rly strong becuz its used for dandruff..so it makes ur hair dry n then ur hair starts falling out. it happened to me too... and i changed my shampoo.. i use dove now.. its rlyyyy good

change ur shampoo n massage ur hair with oil before u wash it...it makes a big difference   😃
mesmerized thumbnail
thank u so much everyone for your help... it is really appreciated 🤗

@Neemo - it will be realli impossible 4 me to get hold of coconut oil becoz of the area i live in

@ kiera - i have heard that vatika has perfume which can prove to be bad for the hair... but if i can get hold of one then ishallah i will give it a try

@ -Pinky- - oh noooo.... i wish i asked u b4 i brought the stupid shampoo!!! dove? i ddnt know they have a hair section... do u know of any mild shamppos?

you can also go to homeopathic clinics and they give tablets and things to stop your hair from falling out. its quite expensive.
Qazi_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I had the same problem of Hair fall..

I have switched to a very very mild shampoo and my hair fall has definately reduced...

Johnson's Baby Shampoo And Conditioner.. you get them for both curly and straight hair..

It may sound silly.. but it is really what I use.. it works great.. its not as good.. if u have oiled your hair and are trying to wash away the oil..

but for all regular washing purpose.. it works superb..

Please try it..

😃