Help.... Hair problem - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
i switched my shampoo and message my hair with oil also you can use egg cause it has proteins that help hair cause hair is all protein
Originally posted by mesmerized

thank u so much everyone for your help... it is really appreciated 🤗

@Neemo - it will be realli impossible 4 me to get hold of coconut oil becoz of the area i live in

@ kiera - i have heard that vatika has perfume which can prove to be bad for the hair... but if i can get hold of one then ishallah i will give it a try

@ -Pinky- - oh noooo.... i wish i asked u b4 i brought the stupid shampoo!!! dove? i ddnt know they have a hair section... do u know of any mild shamppos?

umm mild shampoos...ya there is johnsons baby shampoo lol just becuz its for babies doesn't mean u cant use it.. its good for ur hair.. and theres dove..its quite mild. yup they have a hair section.. they also have conditioner which i also use
these r the only two i know of.... i have tried pretty much every shampoo but nothing works for me except dove.. so i cant rly suggest anything else
Edited by -Pinky- - 15 years ago
use Dove or TRESemme shampoo and conditioner! its really good.
Do you have a proper diet?
If you know the cause of why your hair is falling it will help a LOT. You might wanna check this topic out:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=953255&TPN=1&#17415711
fly2me listed all the factors it might help.

If not then I'd say go to a different doctor.
take one egg and mix it with yougurt and sarso oil ...sorry i dont dont what u call sarso in english 😆 mix them togather...and it on ur hairs....atleast once or twice a week...its really helpful
If its hairloss, then you should try Loreal's hairloss shampoo, sorry I can't get the right name right now, but they all do something for fry hair..that worked for me and also do yuse oil..I hate it..but its actaully good for ones hair..😆

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Originally posted by Qazi_Fan

I had the same problem of Hair fall..

I have switched to a very very mild shampoo and my hair fall has definately reduced...

Johnson's Baby Shampoo And Conditioner.. you get them for both curly and straight hair..

It may sound silly.. but it is really what I use.. it works great.. its not as good.. if u have oiled your hair and are trying to wash away the oil..

but for all regular washing purpose.. it works superb..

Please try it..

😃
Thank u so much 😃 ..even Im having hair fall Ouch ..these days shampoos contain alot of chemicals Ouch..

i am just 15 nd i hav found a billion whyt hairs 😭 i freeked out at 1st .. but then got use to it 😆
^^reallii??! :O

well first of all, you should stop worrying about your hair,
streesing out will just make the problem worse.

secondly, i think that you should use the dove shampoo, its supposed to be very gentle.

and you should definately put oil in your hair twice a week.

:D
hey i know its very difficult to maintain ur hair... earlier even i had a major issue with my hair... i used to lose a lot of hairs while washing it.... but i learned after a lot of research that good sleep n good food affects our hair. meditation n yoga works amazingly.... i also found this site which has helped me tremendously http://www.parachutetherapie.com/
its very informative n has helped a lot... all the best.. let me know the results..