Anyone read Midnight Sun yet?

Posted: 15 years ago

Has anyone read Stephenie Meyer's (first chapter) 'Midnight Sun' yet? What do you think of it?

Personally I love it eventhough she has just written the first chapter of it, I was always dying for more insight of Edward's feelings/things from his perspective. You get to see how hard it was for him that first day he met Bella, how much restraint and self-control he had to use to protect her from himself. I wonder, would we all feel the same about Twilight if it was first written from Edward's point of view than Bella's?

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

yeah i read it,its was soo good,i love reading edward thoughts=) they way he describes things,and reading others thoughts.. cant wait for the book..
its in Edwards view?? yaaay cant wait to read it! i've always wondered what he thought and what his feelings were 😃 ❤️
I totally loved it di!

It was so nice to read something from his point of view because we got to really see how much resistance he had to go through, and how much pain he was in! 😳 😳

I think it would change the way we look at Twilight, we wouldn't see him totally as a perfect angel like human, we'd see him as someone who's actually normal and has his points of weakness! 😳

I wish I hadn't read it because now I want to read the whole book!😆

It was definitely good and I love how Meyer showed Edward's frustration!😳

But I read it befiore Twilight so I sort of knew what Edward was thinking when I read Bella's POV of her first day at School!😛

i've read it about a couple million times 😆

its really great! i loved the insight of this thaougts, and of those around him, i cant wait for the entire book!
OOoh Pari. 😃

Unfortunately I haven't and I don't think I will be able to read it till my Summer holidays. I have to resist this temptation, my studies are first isn't it? I know if I start reading it I won't stop till I read the whole chapter so it's better like this.

Love you. 🤗
yea the 1st Chapter.....he book isnt out yet...is it out??

I've read it a long time ago..But then, i just recently re-read it..I really loved the first chapter!

Originally posted by BengaliChica92

yea the 1st Chapter.....he book isnt out yet...is it out??

LOL, Snighda it isn't out yet. As of now you can read only chapter 1.😛
Edited by Nancy_89 - 15 years ago