Anyone read Midnight Sun yet? - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
I loved every bit of it, esp the bit in the cantine where he was getting fustrated becasue he couldn't listen to her thoughts! I hope SM re qrites all 4 his POV, I wouldn't mind if its the same story! Though 'New Moon' would be different!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I loved it! πŸ˜ƒ
It was so interesting to see what Edward was thinking and to see everything that he had to go through when he met Bella. I really started to see him in a new way after reading the first chapter :D
I read it thousands of times! I'm very very very excited for it, and I'm soo thankful to Stephenie for putting it up online! She rocks!

I loved the fact that we could hear his temptations and read what was going through his head, the tremendous resistance he had to build up, the plans he'd formed. I was completely 'woah-ed' πŸ˜†

It made me read Twilight yet again!

i loved it!!!!

i read the first chapter and got addicted....i got really excited for the bookπŸ˜†

i think more girls are gunna drool over him....

looks like we've got more competition heading overπŸ˜†

Yea, I read it loads and loads of times... couldn't get enough of it! Can't wait for the book, kind of awaiting this one even more than BD! πŸ˜† Cant wait to see all the scenarios from Edwards POV, hearing his thoughts 😳
readd itt likee thousandd timess πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†