Life Before Edward Cullen

Posted: 15 years ago
What the title says....What was your life like before Edward Cullen came into the picture??
My....Boring...I never ever LOVED Vampires until Twilight...LOL
Now I wish they were real!! Well the ones like Edward!!
Yummy!! SOme more of Edward would be nice๐Ÿ˜†Edward Cullen gives me Butterflies..โ˜บ๏ธNow I know what Love is!! xox
Edward Cullen=LOVE!!!

Life before Edward Cullen:

No colourful swearing when I wake up every morning to find that me Eclipse book still hasn't arrived

No hanging around youtube looking for new Twilight Videos

No spending hours reading Twilight Fics when I should be working

No searching for Pics of Edward to make sigs

No stopping to drool over the Edward sigs already on I-F

No phrases like 'Stupid Volvo Owner' or 'Stupid Vampire'

A lot more to add but that's all I can be bothered to write at the moment....found another video at youtube!๐Ÿ˜‰

I'll be honest life before Edward Cullen was normal for me, everything changed when Edward Cullen came into the picture.
~ I've spent days wondering about whats gonna hapen next in the book when I'm not reading it.
~ I've spend house on the net, talking bwt him on vaarious other forums, looking at RP pictures and imagining him.
~ (this ones gna sound strange) but I've began analysing certain people, wondering if their vampires๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
~ Seeing if any of them work 'elegantly' if they van read my mind๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
~ Bottom line, after Edward Cullen infact all the Cullens came into the picture, they sort of changed my thinking pattern.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
omg life before edward cullen was like
-cake without icing
-manai with out her vanilla pudding
-john without bips
-peanut butter without jelly!
so pretty much life was boring!!! ever since edward entered my life its been like the coolest thing ever he makes me wanna stay single until i find my vampire!!!
Vampires use to creep me out pretty bad...I'd just remember the total movie style, person gets bitten, and then it's all creepy...like you find rabbits with blood sucked out and stuff...veryy creepy!

But then Edward...my vegetarian ๐Ÿ˜† ...seriously life before him was lame. No major crush or anyone to think about so much! No inspiration. *sigh*
Originally posted by ~*manai*~

omg life before edward cullen was like
-cake without icing
-manai with out her vanilla pudding
-john without bips
-peanut butter without jelly!
so pretty much life was boring!!! ever since edward entered my life its been like the coolest thing ever he makes me wanna stay single until i find my vampire!!!

Manaii Edward is my!! ๐Ÿค“
Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

I'll be honest life before Edward Cullen was normal for me, everything changed when Edward Cullen came into the picture.
~ I've spent days wondering about whats gonna hapen next in the book when I'm not reading it.
~ I've spend house on the net, talking bwt him on vaarious other forums, looking at RP pictures and imagining him.
~ (this ones gna sound strange) but I've began analysing certain people, wondering if their vampires๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
~ Seeing if any of them work 'elegantly' if they van read my mind๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
~ Bottom line, after Edward Cullen infact all the Cullens came into the picture, they sort of changed my thinking pattern.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

๐Ÿ˜†
Aigoo!! WHat had Edward done to us๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by BengaliChica92

Manaii Edward is my!! ๐Ÿค“

Stoppp fightingg over him..he iss alreadyy takenn ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Life before Edward Cullen was pretty much boring..
There wasn't anyone i was crazy with...
I wasn't soo much into reading the same book over and over..Now, i can read the series over and over and never get bored..

Also, before, I never used to like the rain and thunderstorm..Now i'm really realy in love wiht it!!

Edited by luv_eijaz_anita - 15 years ago
life before him was a moonless night ๐Ÿ˜ณ