Ur FIRST thoughtz when u read this book??

Posted: 15 years ago
When i started to readdd this book...the beginnningg i thoughtt itz was boringg..but as i readd..itz got interestingg!!! 😳

I barelyy startedd readin this book..butt i havee readd every bookk 4 times alreadyy πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

When i was going to start reading the book..i didn't think it be that good..Even though i heard people say that the book is good, i didn't think it would be...But then, after i read it..I fell in love with it! I finished the whole series and then started all over! I was that in love with the book!

If it weren't for a project, i would have never even read the book..But i'm glad that cause of that one project, i did read the book..

i thought that ppl were insane to be crazy over a book.....

i am not a book person...the books i pick up are my textbooksπŸ˜†

when i read twilight ...i was like....woah...this is definately something new and original

haha i couldnt put it down, i knew the story already but still it was a page turner from start to finish!
Holey Crap this book is sooo flippin Awesome!!
LOL πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

First thought: Gosh this is boring.

Thought when Edward came in: Omg, Omg, Omg!!!!!

"I WANT edward. NOW. Stupid Bella."

But I love them both. 😳 Edited by Sabrinaa xo - 15 years ago
I fell in LOVE with it.so i continued bothering my friends to read it,and they thought i was crazy until they read it and loved it too.
this is all i thought
"edward edward edward edward edward edward edward edward edward edward edward edward edward edward edward edward" oh yeah and i thought "where can i find my vampire! πŸ˜†
DAMN is this book addicting πŸ˜† πŸ˜† !!!