Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Zinu29

got both of them, but yeah, do reffer to the LKT VId. Archieve. it has nearly ALL of the Video's needed of them, except the 'Dhokla Scene' which cannot be found ANYWHERE>. 😕😆

literally!! I bet we can find a jodi that sticks together for the first time in ekta-land before we find that vid😕😆

santorini thumbnail
Hi I just recently started watching the show and don't know why if Lakshya and KT love each other, why she married Eklavya? Can someone pls tell me the story behind that. Thank you
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: santorini

Hi I just recently started watching the show and don't know why if Lakshya and KT love each other, why she married Eklavya? Can someone pls tell me the story behind that. Thank you

On the day of LKT marriage, Eku tricked KT into marriage

[he sent Lakshya out somewhere and got him beat up..he ptu the sehra on his face which everyone thought was lakshya and later revealed himself all the while putting the blame on Tulsi as it was her saazish.  unfortunatley everyone believed him...]

zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desigrl05

literally!! I bet we can find a jodi that sticks together for the first time in ekta-land before we find that vid😕😆

haah. no kidding ! 😆

pikku05 thumbnail
someone pls tell me regarding the bakground score tat was played in 1st segment b/w lkt
thx in advance 😛

Hiya! I was wondering if anyone could help me out... I am creating a video mix on Lakshya and Vaidehi but the video that was posted for the 16th of June... the 1st part had been uploaded on Zshare so that was alright but the second two parts were posted on India Forums itself and so I could only download it on realplayer as a flash video and I need the scene where Lakshya is looking at Vaidehi with the song 'Aankhon Ki Gustakhiya' in the background in WMA/Video file... so if anyone has that I'd be really grateful if you could post the link

Thanx 😃

Edited by rukhaya - 15 years ago
Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4952546147

someone pls tell me regarding the bakground score tat was played in 1st segment b/w lkt
thx in advance 😛

Check LKT video archieve

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/775267

Calvin_Klein thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Calvin_Klein thumbnail
^^ nasir, I saw dat too. I think dat woman was Shanti too.