Users

Frequent Posters

Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: amnaloving

HElooooooo Friends help me

There r some videos on www.zippyvideos.com

kyunki old videos of 2004 star plus one where karan is sad on nandini and asnh marriage i cant watch it on zippy vidos plz some one convert it in www.zshare.net or www.badongo.com plz can some do this plzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzz i beg u i really wana those old videos episodes.......................plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
and
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
help me....

I don't no how to upload videos in zshare or any other site.

u can try sending pm to Kn fans, they might have the videos.😳Sorry

Calvin_Klein thumbnail

Originally posted by: misshotshott

when does ronit roy enter this show??

I think he entered after 20 yrs. 1st leap. Not right after 1st 20 yrs. leap, he entered after a while. Sorry don't no the exact date.

desigirl824 thumbnail
OK, im watchin KSBKBT now and I see that karan is back. Where had he gone? the last time i watched KSBKBT was when karan and nandini were back together and mihir was still in jail. it was around march-april ish..

so my question is "where had Karan gone?"
because at the end off teh episode yesterday, karan comes back..
Calvin_Klein thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirl824

OK, im watchin KSBKBT now and I see that karan is back. Where had he gone? the last time i watched KSBKBT was when karan and nandini were back together and mihir was still in jail. it was around march-april ish..

so my question is "where had Karan gone?"
because at the end off teh episode yesterday, karan comes back..

Karan went to find Mihir 2 days ago I think on Tuesday, then he was shocked to c a diary, then episode ended. He was not shown on Wed, then he made re-entry on Thursday episode. Infact Hiten-gauri were on vacation that's y they were not shown. Karan's been in the show regularly since March-April. he did not go anywhere,

pikku05 thumbnail
pls someone do clear this dout 4 me is it true tat gauri is hitens second wife?
pikku05 thumbnail
if then wat happend 2 hitens 1st wife pls explain
Calvin_Klein thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4952546147

if then wat happend 2 hitens 1st wife pls explain

I think that was his arrange marriage , he divorce her & marry gauri. Noone nos the real reason wat happen between them.😳

The Monarch thumbnail
hey.....im note sure if this is exactly kyunki related..but i gs it is..cuz it's got our cast in it..i was jus wonderin if star plus was gonna show a repeat of the SPA?thanks.. 😊
Calvin_Klein thumbnail

Originally posted by: The Monarch

hey.....im note sure if this is exactly kyunki related..but i gs it is..cuz it's got our cast in it..i was jus wonderin if star plus was gonna show a repeat of the SPA?thanks.. 😊

I don't think so but u can watch SPA online, go to other shows sec. Under Awards, functions forums, u ll find the links.

The Monarch thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shilpa-fan

I don't think so but u can watch SPA online, go to other shows sec. Under Awards, functions forums, u ll find the links.

awww...*sigh*..thank you so much for the tip..i'll watch it online πŸ˜ƒ