Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by Shilpa-fan

I don't think so but u can watch SPA online, go to other shows sec. Under Awards, functions forums, u ll find the links.

awww...*sigh*..thank you so much for the tip..i'll watch it online 😃

pls someone cud explain me the storyline of eku-kt-lakshy and howcome kt is marid 2 eku i dont get it
So i stopped watching this serial long long time ago, even before the second leap. But i recently got hooked to it again and i know its only for a time being but in any event i want to know wats going on, i've been reading the story in archive mansion but few things i m not clear about are:

1. y is baa still alive? 😆. okk that wasnt a real question, the actual question is where are rest of her kids? r they all dead?

2. where are sahil's parents? and mihir's other cousins and their kids?

3. how come lakshya is ganga's biological son when she had an abortion and was told that she can not conceive again? and if i am right, that abortion happened when nakul was about to born.

4. was eklavya always negative? it didn't seem like when i read the story that was when kt and lakshya were together.

5. wat is the relationship between eklavya and bhoomi? are they real brother and sister? i know bhoomi is nandini and ansh's daughter.

6. where is tanya and her son?

thats it for now, i m sure i'll have more questions later but these were the ones that were bothering me the most.

Thanks in advance,

-Sarah

Originally posted by 4952546147

pls someone cud explain me the storyline of eku-kt-lakshy and howcome kt is marid 2 eku i dont get it

Okayy umm .. KT and Lakshya liked each other but they never really told one another ... and thenn .. Eklavya started falling for her .. and Tripthi never approved of KT anyways .. and then the day of the wedding or something Lakshya thought Ganga was kidnapped so he went to go help her and Eklavya took Lakshya's place as the groom and next thing you know they were married.

I know my explanation sorta sucks .. maybe someone else could explain it better!

Originally posted by kewlsarah

So i stopped watching this serial long long time ago, even before the second leap. But i recently got hooked to it again and i know its only for a time being but in any event i want to know wats going on, i've been reading the story in archive mansion but few things i m not clear about are:

1. y is baa still alive? 😆. okk that wasnt a real question, the actual question is where are rest of her kids? r they all dead? Nope .. the non-main characters sorta just left one by one .. They just stopped showing them without an explanation or most of them anyways ...

2. where are sahil's parents? and mihir's other cousins and their kids? Just all left randomly .. there wasn't a real explanation as to why anyone left they just did

3. how come lakshya is ganga's biological son when she had an abortion and was told that she can not conceive again? and if i am right, that abortion happened when nakul was about to born. She didn't have an abortion (did she?!) She fell down the stairs when she was pregnant and she lost her kid and that's why Damini gave her Nakul .. and then after a few years she was able to conceive again

4. was eklavya always negative? it didn't seem like when i read the story that was when kt and lakshya were together.  Noo he was really really good before .. very respectable and mature and stuff ... and one day he went to go help Archita and Pari cuz some guys were teasin them and he beat them up (which wasn't like him) and he picked up a rock in anger and it looked like he was about to smash the guys head and thats when we sorta started seeing the "bad" in him .. and as he found out about his fathers death and everything he just changed even more

5. wat is the relationship between eklavya and bhoomi? are they real brother and sister? i know bhoomi is nandini and ansh's daughter. They're half brother and sisters Eklavya's parents are Ansh and Sharada and Bhoomi's as you know Nandani and Ansh .. they share a father.

6. where is tanya and her son? Tanya's son is Manthan and I think the actor Amit went to go pursue a singing career or something and they just never showed him ever .. but there were some rumors they might bring him back as a new actor (i think) .. and Tanya was thrown out of the house by Karan when he found out she was blackmailing Nandani and wasn't blind.

thats it for now, i m sure i'll have more questions later but these were the ones that were bothering me the most.

Thanks in advance,

-Sarah

I probably didn't explain half the things well enough and I can't really rmr alot so someone please correct me if needed!

well thankyou but i also wanted 2 ask 1 more thing is kt raped or something like tat its often mentioned in the show
Originally posted by preity*zinta

I probably didn't explain half the things well enough and I can't really rmr alot so someone please correct me if needed!

Thanks so much preity*zinta ðŸ˜Š

hi
could someone give me the video link to kt's entry & lakshya entry with the song woh kisna hai
i tried to search in the fanclub but it says link not found
thanks in advance 😊 😊

Originally posted by Candylover

hi
could someone give me the video link to kt's entry & lakshya entry with the song woh kisna hai
i tried to search in the fanclub but it says link not found
thanks in advance 😊 😊

Lakshya as in Pulkit Samrat [old] or Yash Pandit [new]?? 😳

Originally posted by 4952546147

well thankyou but i also wanted 2 ask 1 more thing is kt raped or something like tat its often mentioned in the show

Yes Kt was raped by Mayang (mentally retarted son of gautam-Damini, who is in mental asylum right now)