Posted: 15 years ago
Shilpi-fan....
There's one thing i want to tell u....
HATTS OFF....i wonder if anyone else culd give such a detailed family tree of the Virani's ( there are characters who were there whn Kyunki started... but we hardly remember them) so no issues...
Man it was more than gr8 👏

Originally posted by sammukh

Shilpi-fan....
There's one thing i want to tell u....
HATTS OFF....i wonder if anyone else culd give such a detailed family tree of the Virani's ( there are characters who were there whn Kyunki started... but we hardly remember them) so no issues...
Man it was more than gr8 👏

u welcome. I added more links to the story of First, second & third generation. u r right .Yeah, those old characters r not even shown anymore, many of them quit. 😳

hey guys I had a question..does anyone know exactly when Twinkle's entry is going to be? like is it this week or next?

and I want to know where did Laksh go off to for such a long time? and why did KT Marry Eklavya? 😳
thanks a lot shilpa-fan... i totally get it now =D

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by eklavya/kt4ever

Twinkle's entry should be in this week..😛

laksh is not in kbkbt anymore..he and ekta had a fight or something so he left kyunki 😛...

Well on Laksh and Kts weding night Eklavya kidnaped Laksh, and placed himself in place of Lakshs, in other words no one knewn that Eklavya was in place of Lakshs..thats how Eklavya got married to kt 😛

oh ok...thanks so much..

I knew that Pulkit had a fight with Ekta.. but what was the reason for the charatcter's absence??😕

hi does anyone have the video of Lakshya And KT Dance During The Diwali Dhamaka..i don't know if it was that dance but kt had on a blue dress and lakshya had on a blue sherwani

here are some pic of the dance

one more thing what episode i mean the date of the epi was kt shown with balloons and the one where she dreams of lakshay and she fills her pot wit water and lakshya is also there and she follows him but can't see his face
i don't need epi just the date
thanks in advance 😊 😊

@candylover: awww..lol those screenshots are from my LKT masti mix... here this link might help you loads:

Lakshya & Kt Vid Archive

Edited by desigrl05 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by Candylover

one more thing what episode i mean the date of the epi was kt shown with balloons and the one where she dreams of lakshay and she fills her pot wit water and lakshya is also there and she follows him but can't see his face
i don't need epi just the date
thanks in advance 😊 😊

got both of them, but yeah, do reffer to the LKT VId. Archieve. it has nearly ALL of the Video's needed of them, except the 'Dhokla Scene' which cannot be found ANYWHERE>. 😕😆