Potential reader..

Posted: 15 years ago

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to make this topic, apologies if I'm not😳

I'm a huge fan of reading but i haven't found any book that i really liked after the HP series. A friend suggested that i read Twilight, and i just wanted to know what it's about? What genre is it? What do you like best about the book that makes it soo good? Is it worth the read? I've heard a lot of praise for this Edward Cullen character, haha so hopefully I'll be his next fanπŸ˜‰

-Shazia-

Edited by shockalot - 15 years ago
if u're a HP fan - u'll love it! i mean they dont mix, but still twilight is like my life after HP hehe

its about love, and well u should really read it, a normal girl falls in love with a vampire, and vice versa and its a story about their unconditional love, that surpasses everything! u should def read it! it's really nice!
Shazia, you've come to the right place! Twilight, twilight, twilight... how to describe it? Its the BEST book in the world. HP used to be my fav book ever, but ever since twilight, that has changed πŸ˜› Everything from the writing to the characters just leaves you speechless. Its a fantasy/realistic fiction sort of book, as Muqu said, if you liked HP... twilight is gonna be ur new fav! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Muqualp, i'm gonna take your word for it! πŸ˜‰ I just have one question...actually im not sure whether i want to know the answer haha i dont want to spoil my reading experience lool but Bella (that's her name right?) and Edward, do they fall in love just like that? I kind of like the tension between a guy and girl πŸ˜† It's entertaining πŸ˜†

Kruthi! hahah you're a fan as well? AND a big HP fan i see! THEN i'm deffo going to give this a shot haha i ADORE the HP series but if this is as good as everyone's saying, then i NEED to read this!
oh i dont wanna spoil it for u! omg its amazing...its a hate-love at first, lol, but really nice, lots of tension, and then like i mean edward can kill her in a second so yea, its really interesting!

and call me muqu, hun!
Hate-love?! Awesomee! πŸ˜‰ hahah that's my favourite kind! πŸ˜‰
haha thanks soo much for the help Muqu, you're a charm! 😳 I can't wait to get started! Any heads up or tips before i start? Aside from "try not to fall in love with Edward Cullen?" πŸ˜‰
yea dont fall in love with emmett- he's mine πŸ˜‰ and dont skip ahead, like i usually do πŸ˜›
Dont judge the book by the 1st chapter... its kind of slow... but after that it picks up! 😳

Lol; like Kru and Muqu said; if you like HP you're gonna love Twilight!

And I agree with Kru; don't give up after the first chapter.....be patient with it; read through the whole thing and then tell us what you think!πŸ˜›

Edited by nibbles - 15 years ago
Shaz! I was just about to post a similar topic here.. 😳 I've seen all the sigs about it lately, and wanted to know what it was about as well.. 😳

A friend of mine read it, and liked it! πŸ˜ƒ Think I'll give it a shot during the summer vacations as well! πŸ˜›

And OMG?! You liked HP too? 😲 😳