Bhabhi ended !!! 23 May Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Sorry guys I missed first few portion.. I missd just 2,3 minutes only..

Suhana and Dev's marriage is about to happen.. Rishika asks suhana to tell dev to sing for her and dev sings some song.. Humari devrani actresses comes over to advertise and wish suhana..Dev's mom tells roma tat they are taking her with them so that the baby will be born there.. Bidai is abt to take place .. Dev asks for nihall.. Nihal's chacha tells he might have gone for some work.. and bidai starts.. Nihal comes, put his hands on roma's and suhana's shoulder and tells dev he is giving them 2 important persons of his life, he need to take good care of them.. and a family photo is taken of whole family...

Someone says cut and packup.. Serial's writter and director talks to us.. Thanking the viewers πŸ‘ ..  All these time whn they are talking bhanujeet is going here and there in front of the cam asking for his payment.. was really funny πŸ˜†

Finally everyone comes and one more photo is taken.. Saroj, the old bhabhi also joins them...

I knw this is very short update, since there was nothing much to write.. Bye guys, thanks for appreciating my updates..

Click Thank U or Do comment!!
Edited by swetha_ravi - 15 years ago
Sab bad ending let assume Nihal Suhanna end up πŸ˜‰
I hate the creative head, this is tourture, i wish bhanujeet never came back, wat a sick ending 😑
thanks swetha for the update i know i too didn't like the ending what to do anyways babhi gone off air will be missing your updates yaar thanks a lot for helping us with your live update always πŸ‘
take care hav a nice time
hope you get all the happiness of the world πŸ‘
luv
seona
do visit the forum sumtime 😳

Originally posted by Nihal_luver

I hate the creative head, this is tourture, i wish bhanujeet never came back, wat a sick ending 😑

yup agreed

Nihal left all alone again😭😭😭

If they didnt want Suhana-Nihal to reunite den at least they'd bring Megha n Sohan in Nihal's life back😭

thanks 4 da update...

yehhhhhh finally Saroj came back in the end 😳
I wanted Tilak to come wid Saroj 2 😭 😭
I'm glad they at least showed Dolly again, if not in character as Saroj, at least for a group photo in the end. I am sad that they never managed to give a proper closure to Saroj's story. There really was no excuse to leave Tilak-Saroj like that, especially since they showed that this was their reincarnation. They were killed in their last birth: one would expect that they would unite in this life but alas, no. πŸ˜” And Suhana's sister and dad: no sign of them. The dad was in prison right? That was bad. Such a nice character given such a horrible end. Same goes for Tilak. πŸ˜” And Saroj's brother, God knows where he vanished. πŸ˜† There are so many loose ends, it's not even funny. *sigh* πŸ€”
thank for your updates and may god bless you!

I cant believe what a horrible ending to a high profile serial 😑 😑 it was a messed up and boring ending wich they gave!

ANY WAYZ! i will miss the serial dearly! 😭 😭