How You got started

Posted: 15 years ago
What made you want to read twilight?
Like my friend made me read it....At 1st I thought it was gonna be like over rated and annoying because of the Vampire thingy....but I'm sooo glad I read it....All thanks to Ashley!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
I even bought her some chocolate to show her my appreciation...=]
Edited by BengaliChica92 - 15 years ago

Completely because of I-F!

There were all these icons around which had stuff about Edward Cullen on....I googled it and came across Twilight and was so happy it was about vampires because I love vamp books!😳

And now I'm addicted....Shooo; going around and telling everyone I know to read the books as well!πŸ˜ƒ

^^hehe....IF is amazing isnt it? LOL
I'm totally not into Vampire books....Most
 of them are sooo typical and boring... πŸ˜† πŸ˜•
Well the ones I tried reading.......
You know good ones....give me some namesπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by BengaliChica92 - 15 years ago
I got to know from IF!!
la la la la (8) Thank you IF!!
and then I saw You, putting all the new siggys in ur gallery, so I thought let's give it a try!!;D=P
Hmm..my friend was readin itt.....wehn she told me th sotry..i thought it was intereting..so i started readin itt 😳

Originally posted by BengaliChica92

^^hehe....IF is amazing isnt it? LOL
I'm totally not into Vampire books....Most
 of them are sooo typical and boring... πŸ˜† πŸ˜•
Well the ones I tried reading.......
You know good ones....give me some namesπŸ˜ƒ

lolz me adn sniga spreaded it on i-fπŸ˜†

Thanks to IF. πŸ˜ƒ

I saw so many siggies and avis and so many ppl are crazy after Edward. I thought I should try it too.
...already lovin' it though I'm not that far.😳
I got to know from fanfiction.net from where I used to read Mediator series. So those guys there used to discuss and all which made me curious. So,then I started researching about the book. Ironically, the bookstore I usually go to had New Moon and Eclipse and not Twilight.At that time I bought both of them. The next day I went to another shop and bought it though I had told the previous bookstore to get it for me but I just couldnt wait even if they give me discount thereπŸ˜›
my friend recommended it to me and then i saw all these siggies! I got kind of curious but never did start until Kru and Muqu assured me i'd love it, and look at me now, with less than 100 pages left in the first book, up till 4:30 am reading πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ~*manai*~

lolz me adn sniga spreaded it on i-fπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†I'm sooo proud of us!!
Pat yourself on the back!! We did a good job!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜†