How You got started - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
^^^^Well u guys did a wonderful job of spreading it throughout I-F πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ I will clap for you for that πŸ‘
my friend prakriti on IF made a FF on twilight, and i really liked it- she said it was loosley based on the book, that was like last year, and that got me perked up to read twilight in the near future, but i never got the chance, and now with all the siggies, and aura of the last book and movie coming out i decided it's high time to read the book!
Originally posted by BengaliChica92

πŸ˜†I'm sooo proud of us!!
Pat yourself on the back!! We did a good job!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

*patting myself on the bk*πŸ˜†

I read about Twilight on that forum... I mean in the 'Book Talk' section here on IF. It had so many posts and later many people had written that Edward is their favourite character. SO I searched about it a little and got myself the book. And in like 4-5 days I had read all three. It's too great.
Two of my best friends of IF suggested Twilight series and that's how it got started. I'm really thankful to them, hehe.
Originally posted by ~*manai*~

*patting myself on the bk*πŸ˜†

good girlπŸ˜†
Originally posted by ~*Manshi*~

^^^^Well u guys did a wonderful job of spreading it throughout I-F πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ I will clap for you for that πŸ‘

why thank you thank you
hmmm...well I started hearing it from the people at school and they're like "you should really read it" but wasn't interested at all. I didn't think vampire romance would be my thing.

then I heard about it from my bro....he's like "All the girls in my school are obsessed with Edward Cullen. He's supposed to be the smooth, suave, and debonair vampire" I started getting slowly interested

and then IF πŸ˜› good old IF πŸ˜† all the avis and siggies just got me more interested and then my bro ordered all 3 books and I finished them in record time πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by BengaliChica92

why thank you thank you

Hehehehe u sure like getting complimentsπŸ˜›
omg i was the first one to read it in my high school!

soooooo i have a habit of reading strange love stories....who the book club at the school have named somaiya books, after me lol
so anyway, the librarian told me theres a somaiya book in, and i was like YAY, then they said it has vampires in it, and then i was like DOUBLE YAY!

so i read it in record time and recommended it to like EVERYONE, they have all thanked me πŸ˜†