How You got started - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by ~*Manshi*~

Hehehehe u sure like getting complimentsπŸ˜›

like who doesntπŸ˜†
Wow most of you got started because of IF or had it recommended to you by someone 😲 But thats not how I got started!

I came across Twilight last summer.I wanted to buy some books so I went to the bookstore.I saw the cover of New moon and was immediately attracted to it because it was so glossy and beautiful.Twilight was right next to it and I realized that it was a series and that Twilight was the first book.I thought a human-vampire love story would be interesting and so I bought it and fell in love with it.

And I had no idea it was SO popular, I was so dumb to not notice "The international bestseller" on the front 😳 πŸ˜† But now I know that the whole world is crazy about it!Edited by A r y a n - 15 years ago

Originally posted by BengaliChica92

What made you want to read twilight?
Like my friend made me read it....At 1st I thought it was gonna be like over rated and annoying because of the Vampire thingy....but I'm sooo glad I read it....All thanks to Ashley!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
I even bought her some chocolate to show her my appreciation...=]

my friend forced me to read it too, i thought it'd be creepy and wierd cause of the vampire thing, but once i started reading it, i couldn't put it down!!! and now i am obsessed!!! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ~*Manshi*~

^^^^Well u guys did a wonderful job of spreading it throughout I-F πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ I will clap for you for that πŸ‘

aw thank you!😳

Originally posted by A r y a n

Wow most of you got started because of IF or had it recommended to you by someone 😲 But thats not how I got started!

I came across Twilight last summer.I wanted to buy some books so I went to the bookstore.I saw the cover of New moon and was immediately attracted to it because it was so glossy and beautiful.Twilight was right next to it and I realized that it was a series and that Twilight was the first book.I thought a human-vampire love story would be interesting and so I bought it and fell in love with it.

And I had no idea it was SO popular, I was so dumb to not notice "The international bestseller" on the front 😳 πŸ˜† But now I know that the whole world is crazy about it!

OMG!!
You fell in love with it before even reading it!!
Nice nice!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†