Twilight

Did you ever think......

~*manai*~ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hey guys

did you ever think that a book could imfluence your whole life such as twilight has?

did you ever think that you would be in love with a charracter from a book?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I definitely didnt think..I really am not intrested in reading but the cover of this book made me read it..I was curios and wanted to know what that apple in someones hand had the meaning.. 😊 😃 😳
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i would never have thought that i could like a book soo much- i mean i was a pretty big HP fanatic, but twilight hit the other way
~*manai*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

I definitely didnt think..I really am not intrested in reading but the cover of this book made me read it..I was curios and wanted to know what that apple in someones hand had the meaning.. 😊 😃 😳

i know me 2 it was like this weird attraction!😆

~*manai*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: muqualp

i would never have thought that i could like a book soo much- i mean i was a pretty big HP fanatic, but twilight hit the other way

same here it hit right of out the ball park!😆

-Ami- thumbnail

Nope..I never thought that! I liked reading before..But i never thought i'd tgo this obsessed with a book or a character!

~*manai*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_eijaz_anita

Nope..I never thought that! I liked reading before..But i never thought i'd tgo this obsessed with a book or a character!

me either its like wooooooow how did this happen!😆

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh this isn't the first time I'm obssessed with a book I had a long way before Twilight. With HP, Jane Austen Novels, Nicholas Parks.. Twilight is the real obssession atm. 😳
~*manai*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nancy_89

Oh this isn't the first time I'm obssessed with a book I had a long way before Twilight. With HP, Jane Austen Novels, Nicholas Parks.. Twilight is the real obssession atm. 😳

i know me too!

muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yep it like, where have u been all my life!

nancy - u're into jane austen? i've tired to read all her books- but for some wierd reason they always bore me!