Wow! I've never read Twilight ! - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
I'D go RIGHT now and get myself the book. Every minute that you're missing out on it is a lost moment. Thinking about Twilight is one of the best things. ;-)
Originally posted by BengaliChica92

OMG!!
*Faint*You havent read it!!
OMG!OMG!!
You've been missing sooo much!!
btw.......good girl!! Go get the book and read it!!!!

lolz.. ii will this weekend!
OMG!! Di...haven't read it either 😆 😆..going to read it this summer!! 😃..until then I have no clue what we're talking about!! 😆 😉

Prii, you haven't read it?

you missed the best stuff

Finish the book soon 😉

but I only finished Twilight 2 weeks ago too

i never read the book either going today to get a copy of it
hey... how many twilight books are there? and if there's more than one could you please give me a list of the titles in order....? then i can start reading from the first edition...

Originally posted by chhilt

hey... how many twilight books are there? and if there's more than one could you please give me a list of the titles in order....? then i can start reading from the first edition...

there are 3 books already out and the fourth is coming out in august....and here are the titles in order....Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and i forget the new one sorry bout that....and trust me u'll be rereading them loads😳

thanx everyone!! will read it soon!
Originally posted by Mimi_Rani

there are 3 books already out and the fourth is coming out in august....and here are the titles in order....Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and i forget the new one sorry bout that....and trust me u'll be rereading them loads😳

thanks... i'll definitely buy one.... 😃

Yeh me too Pri! But i really want to read it...i'll see if i can get a copy! 😃