*.:.*DOTW:Is Prem Being Trapped?*.:.*

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Guys..Its Time for our new...

hey guys i am back with this week's discussion to see how much you all believe in Prem's "jasoosi" skillsπŸ˜†

Alright...

So one very important thing happened last week...Prem has finally started doubting 'Manmeet and has started to find out what's going on with him

So...

This week's question is

Do you think Prashant/Manmeet really did slip up in the party

Or

They are confusing Prem by laying out a trap for him

And

If they are laying out a trap for him what could possibly be the motive behind it???

Remember to consider the following things...πŸ˜‰

Why did Manmeet give Prem the coat and then give a weird look

What was the girl doing at the party and why did she talk as if she speaking to Manmeet when she is actually with Prashant

Waiting for your replies!!!!

Ciao Till Next Week!!!

Edited by shrutibali - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yesh ...

Or

No dey arn't

And

If they are laying out a trap for him what could possibly be the motive behind it???

No dey arn't. it is prem who will trap MM nw...

Why did Manmeet give Prem the court and then give a weird look

MM been 2 nice 2 Prem as he is his boss... so he gve him his coat as prem hve split up his drink whch was ctaully by heer whch MM dun no

What was the girl doing at the party and why did she talk as if she speaking to Manmeet when she is actually with Prashant

dis is wht bugging my head 2. she knw dat he is Prashnat. dne y she called him MM... but anyways I trust prem n his 007 mind... πŸ˜†

Shru nice ? yaar... ju also staretd 2 thnk like mine hubby premπŸ˜†

Edited by k-ekta fan - 15 years ago
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well i do think tht manmeet is kind of setting a trap...but am doubtful abt tht gurl.....cos...y wud manmeet offer his court to prem like that...its actually weird.....and then how he entered just a second after the gurl left...if it was just one second...he shud hav heard her talk..and must hav waited or got scared....but he was not....and then...taking his mobile to prem's cabin in his hand....thts wierd too...he could kept it at his table or in his pocket.......weird naa...waise....i think they kind of misleading prem and i think it will just backfire at them...prem will end up the truth they r actually trying to hide...cos there's no other way prem's wedding is gonna get cancelled which is to take place on sunday(gaya3 said soo) and heer's wedding 2 weeks after......i hope jasoosi mein prem kaamyaab ho jaaye....

luv nans
~Mahi~ thumbnail
I feel that manmeet did slip up at the party, i dont think its a trap yet for prem but i do think that manmeet is also onto prem with all those looks he gives. i think that he's kind of realising that prem is onto something. the wedding will be stoped or postponed somehow but i think that manmeet will work his way out of being caught. til now manmeet was ok with prem, but after this i think he will be on a dushmani saga with him. about the girl, im still not sure whats her prob. i think shes got a big hand behind all the plans to get heers land etc.

it could end up like another ekta soap where manmeet has a split personality and the only way that he will get cured is by marrying a girl who will die after the marriage. and the mystery girl is his long timegirlfriend who hasnt got married to him yet coz she doesnt want to die.

lets just wait and see.
Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Well I guess he did, I think the whole sequence of that girl comming to that room, where Prem was alone & hearing all this is a good signal for us, To see more Jasoosi of Prem!πŸ˜‰

No, I think Prem was the one who is creating the trap for Maanmeet, Which will lead him to success where he will finally be able to uncover the truth of Maanmeet! 😳

I think if it's true that they are creating a trap for Prem then it's surely becuz Maanmeet is suspecting Prem as their Barrier...in getting Married with Heer!

As i mentioned it earlier..Maanmeet is suspecting Prem & Heer, And look?...Uska chehrai aisa hai bhai..I always see him in that weird look πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

That is still confusing to me...As i can't get into it, Why the girl would come to juneja house, Moreover when the Party is going on, and everybody is present there! But She called him MM cuz in some earlier Episode she mentioned, Why you all are using Prashant..as it will become a habbit & they will be trapped...So she  is now usued to with MM..πŸ˜‰

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Prashant or manmeet......def has done somethhing fishy...but don's know whatπŸ˜•

Or

no yaar i don't think this would b the caseπŸ˜•

And

may b to prove Heer that Prem is the worst guy in the world and manmeet cum prashant is a good one.....so that they can get away with the land that her dad owns

must b trying to behave good in front of him and make him convinced that he's good for Heer

its a trap to put Prem into some problem thats the reason she behaved so weirdπŸ˜•
angelic eyes thumbnail

I Don't think they are fooling Prem..I am Hoping Prem our Hero is much smarter than those 2 Weirdos-Manmeet and his GF or wife or whatever..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But after all its a BT soap..Everything is possible..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Firstly how would Manmeet know where Prem was heading to.He didnt see prem running behind heer..I agree dat the coat excahnge was abit weird but Manmeet did it just to behave good infront of Prem..The Look on Manmeet's face was just cuz Manmeet was confused as to why prem was in such a hurry that he wasn't even listening properly 2 what Manmeet was saying..πŸ˜†

That gurl was referring to Manmeet since now everyone refers to him as Manmeet and not Prashant so that there can't be any doubt or suspicion is anyone's mind.If they were trapping him why would she ask Manmeet to recieve her call..? It proves that she was totally unaware of Prem being there.. to Top it all its an Ekta soap..predicatably unpredicatble..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Now lets see whether Prem the jasoos saves his lady Love or Manmeet the Weirdo proves us wrong..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by angelic eyes - 15 years ago
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes....

Di.......why are you giving ideas to kekta mayi??? If she reads this then she will surely use it in the serial. Just kiddingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Why did Manmeet give Prem the coat and then      give a weird look

I think Manmeet gave Prem the coat just out of the urge to impress his boss. I totally understand why Manmeet gave that coat to Prem, but I am confused as to why Prem took that coat. It was so mismatched. Prem should have realised that Manmeet is not normal as soon as that psycho offered his brown coat in exchange of Prem's black coat. Prem's acceptance in taking that coat is now giving me suspicions about his mental stability!!!! I mean, is wearing a coat that necessary?❓ As for the weird look, that is just what all villains do when they dot have anything to blabber about.

I think thats a blooper. She is supposed to call him Prashant and not Manmeet. Just so that Prem gets suspicious, the creative head ignored this fact and let the girl call Prashant by the name Manmeet. Her being at the party is really weird though. But when it come to revealing things has ekta ever cared about making sense???

So overall I dont think that Prem is being trapped but I must admit that he is so not good at this detective stuff. I mean, the last scene of thursday's episode......he was doing all those jasoosi but could not hide the fact that he is suspicious. He was totally communicating with Manmeet in the non-verbal way. Giving looks and all that. And who on earth goes to search for a file leaving his cell behind....just because it will disturb him. The way ekta is portraying it, Prem's Jasoosi is not fruitful because of his smartness but because of Manmeet's foolishness.

Cheers,

Will come back soon

Melissa

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well I think Manmeet isn't really trapping Prem...but maybe that girl that was talking to Prem...I noticed that when she came in she kinda of knew that he wasn't Manmeet πŸ˜•!! And more so, they are all trapping Heer!! 🀒...and I really wanna know what's up with Manmeet....I mean with all the injections and fake eyes!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰...But I know our detective Prem..will slove this mystery and isn't it werid that usually in an ekta show the girl is the detective? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰...maybe it's a start to the guy detectives!! πŸ˜‰ 😳
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i think they r trapping prem cause veera knows abt MM\prashant n DJ also said that she will take care of the situation 😑 so before veera n prem spill the beans n spoil their game DJ,ashmeet n MM will manupalate the situation n have ball again in their court 😑

so i guess in the mata ki chowki we will again witness a tamasha created by DJ,ashmeet n MM 😑

priya 😊