Twilight

Will you love twilight forever?

BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I totally think I will.....I hope I always LOVE it.....I get Obsessed with things for a while then get tired of em......like KYPH Iqbal Khan...Animes...Basketball...Kobe Bryant...Chris Brown...ect.....
I hope I dont do that with Twilight I dont think I can do that......I mean Edward Cullen is alot alot mroe Special then them things......LOL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
im starting to like Twilight though....thats prolly a good thingπŸ˜†
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I willl alwaysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ss lovee twilightttttttttttttttttttt 😳
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i'll ALWAYS love it!!! i've read those books 3-4 times each!!! lol... i am TOTALLY obsessed!!! lol...
diyafah thumbnail
I am not sure about that πŸ˜†
but I think I will always love Harry potter!! =)
The Excitement of getting the last book and watching movie with my frends..Ahhh..I love Harry Potter!!It's unbeatable 😳
~*manai*~ thumbnail
i will forever and forever and always and always LOVE twilight and EDWARD *pinky promise* i will! πŸ˜†
eternal thumbnail
i'll always be excited and love this book because i have never loved a book so much whether it be the extravagant details or the romance between the nonfictional characters but yeah i just love it....much more than hp, although i have to admit i was excited when the books would come out for hp after the 4th book before that i was like eh screw it πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-Ami- thumbnail

I don't think i'll stop loving twilight..I read it too much so i don't think i'll forget it...

BengaliChica92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: diyafah

I am not sure about that πŸ˜†
but I think I will always love Harry potter!! =)
The Excitement of getting the last book and watching movie with my frends..Ahhh..I love Harry Potter!!It's unbeatable 😳

πŸ˜•I really dont understand whats sooo good about HP?
diyafah thumbnail
its called Magic!!:P
Well yes Twilight will be my one of the BESTEST books I read..and today I recommended rather forced all my other frends to get it asap before I kill dem:P πŸ˜†