Maybe Bella dies in the 4th book??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
I SOOO dont want her to diee...butt just imagine...if she does? 😃 What will edward do then? charlie?

I dont think stephanie meyers..will ever do that...but you never knw!! like in HP..we ddidnt know that..Harry and Ginny will get married at the end 😆 😳 Some people had no clue that the endin will be like that 😛
there is no way Bella can die!!! that would be tragic!!! not only for the readers, but for Edward too!!! i seriously hope Steph doesnt do that!!! or kill Edward and make Bella end up with Jacob!!!!
No Way! I hope she does'nt die But for some reason i think Edward will die right at the end..=| But hes a vampire right, so he can't die can he 😕
If u stop praying for her to die..then i gurantee you..She wont die!! But if she dies..then Ashu and all the Edward Lovers..Watch out for the monster called "Saraa" 😃 😉 😆
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

If u stop praying for her to die..then i gurantee you..She wont die!! But if she dies..then Ashu and all the Edward Lovers..Watch out for the monster called "Saraa" 😃 😉 😆

haha..then he will be all miness 😆 😆
U wish Ashu..There is a long waiting list!! I will be back with a list of all the members in Order with their craziness...and Wack-O-Meter for Edward!! 😆
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

U wish Ashu..There is a long waiting list!! I will be back with a list of all the members in Order with their craziness...and Wack-O-Meter for Edward!! 😆

😆 i knoww 😆 😆
Oh no! I hope she doesn't die! Ahh what would happen to Edwardd!! Bad Prospect...but a interestingg one! I wonder if that will hapeen...Nope Im not ganna wonder that...It'll make me sad!
Interesting "theory" though Ashuu!!
omg if she does he can be ALL MINE not yourrs ashu! 😆